Reviews for Destiny and Determination
Wordcaster chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Agh! You left it there? Is this because of the beta cause I won't mind the grammar much if the story keeps being this good. Even though you haven't updated in a while, ill take a chance and follow the story anyway. Hope some magic happens and you come back to it.
girl chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
You fic was so good. Too bad that you stopped it!
Baron von teddy chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Loving it... always enjoy reading the Glee/Hogwarts crossovers... hope you get the time to continue with it!
Rosetoast chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
This seems

Ike such a great story. I wish you kept going /
The Hazel Eyed chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Awesome so far.
Affy chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
oh please update! this is too awesome to stop here! *-* Pretty please?
disconnectedsoul chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
nooo santana, why you gotta be like that? haha, i'm sure she'll come to her senses soon. this is a great story, I like that it's different from your normal glee fic and I feel like you integrate the show/characters w/ the harry potter universe very well. brittany's patronus totally would be a duck haha. keep up the good work! looking forward to an update.
Affy chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
OMG! this is like GENIUS! seriously! i love the wizard word and Brittana! so this is gold for me!

please keep on going with this fic! i need to get more of this! such a good job! and how you're keeping Brittany essence and Santana bitchiness makes this so more believable and interesting! for real keep on going 'cuz this is amazing!

[sorry i don't really did a 'review' but i just needed to say something for this amazing fic!]

P.D. Update soon please!
wkgreen chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Hmmmm... did Santana just leave Brittany because she was a muggle born?

Waiting for more :)
Riptide2015 chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
Awe poor brittany! :( post soon this is great!
FaBAMF chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I really enjoy this story, it's hard to find a Harry Potter/Glee story I actually enjoy and find readable. So yay! and if you are in need of a BETA I would happily oblige.
the3rdhorseman chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
I'm no writer but I am an avid reader. Let me start off by saying that this story is an awesome concept. A mash up between Harry Potter and Glee is amazing and you picked the right characters to make it happen.

Some advice would be that in the beginning make the characters' personalities more childish. I was almost confused about what age they were when they were being sorted. Slow down the plot a little. Don't rush this story because it has the potential to be a favorite. Be more descriptive about things that are happening. What were Brittany's facial expressions when Santana asked her if she could fire off that spell on her? Tell me everything you would feel because that would make me feel what the character felt in that moment. I want to be pissed whenever Santana is pissed and I want to want Brittany whenever she wants her.

And just because I'm curious...how come you decided to write this story in the Marauders era? Just curious.

I hope this review has beneficial. Keep going ]
fivebutts chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Ahhh! Awesome chapter! I WOULD volunteer to be a beta for your story but I'm not too great at editing lol. But your doing a very good job with the story! I love it! Can't wait to see what happens next :)
3Cheersfor5Years chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
D: oh no they were having such a good day
ilyilyilylnb chapter 2 . 8/11/2011