Reviews for Forbidden Fruit
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Amazing! I love it! :D

Poor James! :( The ending mad me cry a little! :'(
FavUYA chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
awesome story, I just started favoriting things now. I'll favorite your other stories when I get to them. Right now, I'm just going through all the Kames stories starting from last to the first and favoriting, well, my favorites XD You don't like Jo? Hmm, she's not my favorite, but whatever great story
Small Blackette and FrizzyHair chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I forgot to mention this in my previous review: HOW could Kendall chose JO over JAMES! He is soooooo much better than her! Was he lying when he said against James' lips: '"I love you, James, I love you."'? dispointed in you...TT~TT You can't just throw those words around unless you truly mean it. Poor deserve much better treatment than that! I'm glad you don't regret anything! Go you!

Also, anyone like to tell me HOW Jo found out about it? I mean she's like in New Zealand or half-way around the world or something, right? How'd she find out? Did Kendall tell her? Oh well. Laters!

Over and Out!

-Small Blackette and FrizzyHair
Small Blackette and FrizzyHair chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hey! It's me again! :)And I have to say you've done it Again! You've written another amazing wonderful story that's got me hooked from the first word. This story was great! I love how James isn't so good with words and is a lot better with actions. X) I also love how James stands by his decision, he doesn't feel regret, and doesn't show Kendall he's upset by his words. That's just awesome. A sequel for this would be incredible! XD

I have to ask you though: Do you ever write a story that's NOT completely awesome? XD Your stories are some of my all time favorites Tall Blonde and Eyebrows! I pray you never stop writing! Your stories rule! can't wait to read more! Laters!

Over and Out!

-Small Blackette and FrizzyHair
Sum1cooler chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
[ I feel so bad for James. GOSH KENDALL! He is such a douche.

Why pick Jo? She isn't worth anything compare to the hot, dark and steamy James lol. I think it is catching on ].

-LIAR! I hate you Kendall! You're suppose to mean it when you say it!

[ Ouch that, hurts. But James is the best mistake you can ever commit. It is the forbidden fruit everyone wants.

It's a really good and emotional one-shot. And YES, someone else wrote something for BT break up besides me lol. I love your story more ].
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
SEQUAL! SEQUAL PLEASE! You cant leave us hanging on like that, just to drop us on our face.
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Aww poor james. Thats so sad. :( outburst is coming...

ok. I think i'm done yelling at kendall. But yah. Amazing story. :)
Samantha Maslow17 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
they better get rid of her because if they dont the show its going to be like any other because when one character says im leaving at the end of the show they come back saying oh i came back because i love you more or my plain catched on fire before i could get in! and i dont want that! i want drama! :D
ectoGodhead chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
SAAAAAADNESSSSS! Ugh. Jo ruined everything just- asdfghjkl. Jo, stop it. Stop it forever.

This story was so awesome, but I don't understand Kendall's feelings, and James, and Jo and AHHHHHH!

Please ignore my schmuckery and pay attention to the "so awesome"
MalevolentPrince chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This story is amazing, I've read it like..idk how many times. Its really good.
LaughingFreely chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Kendall. Whatever the heck your middle name is. Knight. How on God's green earth could you? Take advantage of James, and then go back to Jo? JO?

James was being so sweet, hugging him tightly and comforting his best friend. I mean yes maybe James didn't do the right thing either, but Kendall came at him first. James wasn't going go do anything but help him feel better (umm, in a FRIEND way) and then Kendall kisses him. Nearly BEGGING him to love him. So James does what he's been wanting to do for so long. The cute blond with bottle green eyes killed James!

But, do think that you story was fantastic. Everything I said above was just me yelling at that stupid blonde... ;) but I did actually enjoy how UNpredictable it was. I really did enjoy it. Fantastic job. :)
MerielTLA chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
ahhh I hate Jo! and this fic made me hate her even more! lol! why cant Kendall stay with James? xD hehee loved ur fic!
child who is cool chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
great oneshot
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
you know all the Kames fans have their fingers crossed behind their backs hoping its over for good. keep writing you always come up with the most unique stories and titles.