Reviews for In Night and Ice
Guest chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Nice. Glad you finally updated.
John Travis chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
Here is my OC Idea.

-Name: Logan Chapman

-Age: 25

-Eye Color: violet

-Hair Color: black

-Hair Style: long, straight (kinda like Elena's hairstyle)

-Build: Skinny

-Personality: Tough,was a former rebel back as a teenager until she got into trouble with the law, she didn't get a criminal record, or go to jail, or a detention center, but got a warning from the police that she will be in big trouble if she kept up her violent ways, she was sentenced to little community service, and had to attend a youth group for several years. Dispite all this she neither got Probation or a crinimal record, but a slight second chance to change her ways, or she wouldnt be so lucky the next time.

-Clothes (what did he/she wear on the New Year Party): black shirt, silver glittering skull in the middle, Black jeans sparkling,with several glittering silver skulls and stars on them, wears several chains on her jeans and possibly one big chain or Bling Bling as some people call it around her neck (She might not be a rebel anymore but still dresses as a punk!)

-Where will your OC be on the party, the Ballroom or the Dining Hall?: Ballroom

(Ballroom, Dining Hall, Night Club, Elsewhere)

-And the last one, Would you mind if your OC died in this fic?: I don't mind
Jared Hunter chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
-Name: Gavin O'Donnell

-Age: 38

-Gender: male

-Eye Color: green

-Hair Color:black

-Hair Style: short

-Build: moderate

-Personality: brave, strong works for the Los Angeles Police Department under the C.R.A.S.H. unit. he also tends to know how serious certain situations can be. He can even fortell when things will not go well, due to his experiance dealing with drug dealers and gangbangers while on police duty. he happens to be an old buddy of Mike Rogo who were once childhood friends. He also tends to have slight feelings towards Leah Retsaef. Gavin paid to have a decent vacation on the Poseidon away from his Police duties in Los Angeles and won't take kindly to anything that messes up his vacation!

-Clothes (what did he/she wear on the New Year Party): tux with artificial white rose

-Where will your OC be on the party, the Ballroom or the Dining Hall?: dining hall

(Ballroom, Dining Hall, Night Club, Elsewhere)

-And the last one, Would you mind if your OC died in this fic?: he can die if you want him to.
Walter Brown chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Ive seen the original film and the remake with Kurt Russel, and I Just found the novel recently at a landfill site where Im stuck working at. Ive seen all movies and just started the reading novel, already aware I spoiled some events in the novel, such as Susan Shelby being raped by a crewmember, and Robin dissapearing. I also saw the two part miniseries from Hallmark entertainment and will this Fanfic include the characters, Shelby Clarke,(Student nurse) Dylan Clarke,(Boy who wnts to be a movie director) Bishop Schmit,(Reverend Scott in Original Film) Ronald Acre, Jeffery Eric Anderson,(TV Producer) Shoshanna and Aimee Anderson (Actress, and this girl was HOT!)Richard Clarke (novel writer whom is having an affair with his wife Rachael over Shoshanna) and Rachael Clarke? and I am hoping my OC Jessica Gutta will be used too. If youre not familiar with the Miniseries, I just listed a whole bunch of people that werent mentioned in the fanfic yet. of course terrorists were responsible for the peril in this movie rather than a rogue wave. AND I am hoping Robin Shelby lives, unlike the novel where he supposedly dies going to the JOHN! I hope the next chapters come soon, I found this story quite interesting!
Walter Brown chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
OC Profile

-Name: Jessica Gutta

-Age: 15

-Eye Color: blue/green

-Hair Color: brownish gold (simular colour to simba as a cub from lion king)

-Hair Style: long,wavy

-Build: Skinny

-Personality: spoiled, not mean, sometimes selfish

-Clothes blue evening gown covered in sparkles has a silver coloured cresent moon below chest area with a star inside it, spaghetti straps, dress extends to feet with a small slit in the side extending up to mid thigh.

-Where will your OC be on the party, somewhere in grand lobby meets up with dylan

-And the last one, Would you mind if your OC died in this fic?: i dont mind

Basic Description: This OC I am trying to to give you to put in your fanfiction is a Canadian teenage highschool girl from Toronto Ontario, Her Parents are Presumely dead since the ship rolled and Jessica was the only one alive in the lobby before whatever team reaches it.
Quicksand disaster fanatic chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I have an idea to make this poseidon adventure more interesting, that some people trying to escape the ship come across an inverted muddy room formerly a spa, and as they try to get through the now swamp-like area, a passenger(Man or woman) attempting to escape the ship falls into quicksand (spa mud combined with the rising water and in a deep area on the ceiling/floor)and is sucked under! got this idea after remembering watching "When Dinosaurs Ruled The Earth" with Victoria Vetri I think her name was.
Marilyn Polkinghorne chapter 3 . 10/25/2011

-Hair Color: creamy blonde colour

-Hair Style: wavy, sometimes curly

-Build: Skinny supermodel body

-Personality: determined encouraging

-Clothes white dress, extending all the way down to the knees several gold strips around waistline

-Where will your OC be on the party, night club

-And the last one, do whatever you like with Alyssa she could fall into quicksand aboard a capsized ship for all i care By all means do whatever you want with her
Christie Murdoch chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Sorry me again. I just realised I put the same thing twice instead of this lol. Oops sorry. Anyway, if you use my oc please can she befriend nelson. X
Christie murdoch chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Name: Rachelle Flemming

Age: 32

Gender: female

Eye color: Hazel

Hair color: brunette

Hair style: short at one side but longer at other. (Like frankie from saturdays)

Build: skinny

Where: dining hall

Die?: would prefer not too but hey it's your fanfic so you decide x

Love the story do far though. It's really well written
SiriuslyAddictedtoReading chapter 3 . 9/20/2011
I'm loving this so far (and I hope to love it later on too :D). I hope that your writer's block ends soon.
SiriuslyAddictedtoReading chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Name: Victoria Lambertson

Age: 17

Gender: F

Eye: Warm brownwears blue glasses

Hair: Medium brown w/red highlights. Shoulder length, layered, parted on left side.

Build: Averagea few extra lbs. Height 5'7" w/out heels

Personality: Bold. Does her own thing, but listens and follows when needed.

Clothes: Dark red ballroom gown. Floor lenght w/straps. Heels that match dress color.

Location: Ballroom.

Will meet Dylan.

I would like it if my OC lived but I understand if she has to die.
L.M. Dodger chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
-Name: Leah Retsaef

-Age: 23

-Eye Color: Steel blue

-Hair Color: chocolate brown

-Hair Style: Short with natural spike

-Build: Swimmer's build about 5'8" long legs

-Personality: She was in the military for 4 years but was recently discharged for PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder) so she is a little bit jumpy with certain noises and flashes of lights, but despite that she is courageous. Usually when she meets a person for the first time she is cold and distrusting, but after the initial shock passes of the ship flipping her former training kicks in and she pretty much becomes a guardian to the group she is with. She is quiet usually but when she gets comfortable around people she gets louder and tries to get people to laugh. Around kids she is usually very sweet with them because usualy kids are easily frighten by her but sometimes kids are curious about her and start to talk to her as well.

-Clothes: A pair of black slacks, a silver off the shoulder long billowing sleeve shirt with a low collar. A silver sword with a rose vine wrapped around it charm necklace and sapphire stud earrings.

-Where will your OC be on the party, the Ballroom or the Dining Hall?: Ballroom

-And the last one, Would you mind if your OC died in this fic?: If she died trying to save someone then yes

-Other: She has a slight former injury in her left leg she almost lost in the war so now she has a perment limp in her left leg.

And if you want to set her up with someone that's ok too

~~~~~~~~

New chapter is awesome dude, but besides a few typos how you made the OCs is incredible...If that makes any sense what so ever.
Houndourflame chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Name: Marcus Moore

Age: 22

Gender: male

Hair color: dark blonde

Hair style: messy, short

Eye colour: dark blue

Personality: bold, a bit careless, kind, and very active

Outfit: black tux, white shirt, black tie and dark blue vest and black trousers

Location: Ballroom

Uhm, I don't mind if he die, but can you make him have a relationship with someone? :)

Your rewrite is great! Keep updating soon!
Lee chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Name: Moon Suzuki

Age: 15 1/2

Gender: Female

Personality: shy, likes to read and draw

Clothes: a pink long sleeved shirt, black skinny jeans, tan ugh boots and a silver necklace with a silver flowered shaped pendant. She also owns a traditional Japanese Kimono.

Hair color: pink

Eye color: violet

location: dining hall

I don't care if she dies, either.

Important info: Moon speaks fluent Japanese and little English.

I hope you use Moon! Bye!