Reviews for Teach Me One Last Thing
Ruangsepinosekai chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Yes, I found it! found it! I don't know Ore-sama Teachers will exist in fanfiction. I am very happy hahahaha. I thought, this fiction would be amazing me! XD
Brokenangelsely chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
This was fun to read! There are very few Oresama Teacher fanfics. It definetly needs a bigger fan base. Very nice fic!
pancakesareabsoluetlydelicious chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMFG! That was incredible. I really dont have words! It was just so freaking AMAZING! Thank you so much for writing this amazing fic!
Yassss chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Ohhh snapppp that was hot
malea.anne chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
woo! that was fun! thank you for the read.
xcoolkat chapter 10 . 1/24/2016
hello! i first started reading this fic in 2012! oh my god! i know you would come back to it and finish and you did not disappoint. will you create a sequel though? i feel like you would make an amazing sequel! anyways' thank you for finishing this amazing story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
you're Mafuyu is so gosh-darn funny! Hila~rious!
safranbrod chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
I'm such an asshole. I wanted it to end with him forever regretting it haha. BD
Animefreak126 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
I reread the whole story today since it's been a while, and it was really a fun read! I really enjoyed reading it. I wish there was this much development in the actual manga! I particularly liked how you expressed the intimacy of their relationship with your descriptions of Takaomi's eyes and how Mafuyu reads them. I think it totally fits his character that they would be the only thing to betray his feelings. Overall I really enjoyed it and it was worth my procrastination time! I hope to read something from you again soon! Thanks for sharing this!
Sparrow Walker chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Ooh... Love it! Absolutely love it!
You are a true master!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Pllzzzzzzzz update I really love this .its very goood
Sparrow Walker chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
So cutee... Oh My God ...please update soon.. I love this!
Thank u so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
please continue. you must because it is a very compelling and awesome story!
Vivianne95 chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Takaomi and Mafuyu are SO in love with each other... It's obvious!
I really like your story, can't wait for the dates.
Kendran chapter 8 . 2/14/2014
Oh I loved this! I love how you just capture the craziness and insanity that is the Oresama Teacher's world while staying true to all the characters. Bravo! Magnifica! Thank You, Thank You for not changing Takaomi's personalit. I mean he's the best part of the Manga! And thanks you for making this a romance about them, the Manga has just stretched beyond 100 chapters (at least what I can get my hands on anyway) with no romance for the two in sight! That's kinda good, cause I mean it's teacher and student! And I usually despise those pairing with the passion of a thousand white hot fiery suns, but the author's just made them so likable that I do want to see those two together...once Mafuyu is legal of course. Great job incorporating how Takaomi is uncomfortable with the whole "kissing lessons" thing, due to his position and their past, very realistic. And Thank You, Thank You for not making it totally obvious that he might actually be liking what he's doing with Mafuyu as well. Subtly is an almost foreign concept to FanFiction, especially when it comes to First Person Stories, so major, major props. You should be ridiculously proud of this. Keep it up, stay safe and well.