Reviews for Teach Me One Last Thing
Breath after Death chapter 10 . 8/9
nice fic
Risu-daisy chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Yes, I found it! found it! I don't know Ore-sama Teachers will exist in fanfiction. I am very happy hahahaha. I thought, this fiction would be amazing me! XD
Brokenangelsely chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
This was fun to read! There are very few Oresama Teacher fanfics. It definetly needs a bigger fan base. Very nice fic!
pancakesareabsoluetlydelicious chapter 10 . 8/4/2016
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMFG! That was incredible. I really dont have words! It was just so freaking AMAZING! Thank you so much for writing this amazing fic!
Yassss chapter 10 . 7/4/2016
Ohhh snapppp that was hot
malea.anne chapter 10 . 4/6/2016
woo! that was fun! thank you for the read.
xcoolkat chapter 10 . 1/24/2016
hello! i first started reading this fic in 2012! oh my god! i know you would come back to it and finish and you did not disappoint. will you create a sequel though? i feel like you would make an amazing sequel! anyways' thank you for finishing this amazing story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/30/2015
you're Mafuyu is so gosh-darn funny! Hila~rious!
safranbrod chapter 10 . 11/20/2015
I'm such an asshole. I wanted it to end with him forever regretting it haha. BD
Animefreak126 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
I reread the whole story today since it's been a while, and it was really a fun read! I really enjoyed reading it. I wish there was this much development in the actual manga! I particularly liked how you expressed the intimacy of their relationship with your descriptions of Takaomi's eyes and how Mafuyu reads them. I think it totally fits his character that they would be the only thing to betray his feelings. Overall I really enjoyed it and it was worth my procrastination time! I hope to read something from you again soon! Thanks for sharing this!
Sparrow Walker chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Ooh... Love it! Absolutely love it!
You are a true master!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/17/2015
Pllzzzzzzzz update I really love this .its very goood
Sparrow Walker chapter 8 . 4/11/2015
So cutee... Oh My God ...please update soon.. I love this!
Thank u so much for writing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
please continue. you must because it is a very compelling and awesome story!
Vivianne95 chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
Takaomi and Mafuyu are SO in love with each other... It's obvious!
I really like your story, can't wait for the dates.