Reviews for Starting over
TinaF chapter 2 . 6/15
Loved it!
kantorkan chapter 2 . 1/6
There is no way that family would be back in my life,screw are to weak to let a child tell them what to do
kantorkan chapter 1 . 1/6
At least she won't have to spend eternity going to high school because Carlisle is an once she is changed and sometime down the road if they ever run into the Cullen's she will be able to kill Eddie so he can't find another human "mate" and ruin her life.
Tigerwolvesvixen chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
love your story its awesome
Fleur24 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
""maybe I could have at least my former big brother who I hoped would still like me be at my wedding. I really missed Em so much that it hurt at times; he was the best non-biological big brother a girl could have."" If Bella asks him, I'm positive that Emmett would drop everything and be at her wedding.

I'm glad that their going to Forks to talk to Charlie, its so much better than talking to him over the phone.

I do like Charlotte. Peter won't like having to wait, but he'll just have to deal!

YAY I'm glad that Charlie took the news of them getting married well.

Of course Emmett's missing his little sis!

Yep calling Emmett is the best bet. He's awesome!

I like how Rosalie joined in on the phone call.

""What are you up to cowboy?"

"Nothin' Darlin'."

"Uh-huh so why did you close the laptop so quickly?"

"Well I didn't want to be rude to you seein' as how I knew that you wanted to talk to me."

I so didn't believe him, but I was going to let it pass… for now at least."" HAHA smart gal Bella is.

YAY EM and Rose are in Georgia!

"Bells I'll agree for now not to do anything to fuckward, but if he ever hurts you again no matter what you say or do nor how much Jazzman effect's my emotions, I will rip him to shreds."

"I understand Em, and thanks for not doing anything right now."" That's why Emmett's an awesome big brother!

""I had to laugh once when she said that the pixie bitch would be having a fit knowing that she had fucked me and Jasper over (not in the good way of course) and now she wasn't here putting her two cents in. After we finished laughing I told Rose and Char that I was glad that she wasn't because I wouldn't be having my wedding I would be having hers."" Alice isn't having any input in this wedding, and that's a good thing.

""Hey love birds daddy's here."

I just chuckled at his antics; I knew that he was thinking that he caught us in the act."" That's peter for you!

""In a way yes I was sir." said Em walking into the living room "What I mean to say is that I was dating Rose when my folks were killed and I had no other family so Carlisle let me live with them."" Nice cover story Em!

""The topper was going to be a groom on one knee presenting a bouquet of flowers to his bride and there were four red roses surrounding them."" AWE!

I like how they went to Maui for their honeymoon.

I'm glad that Bella is reconnecting with Esme and Carlisle. it'll be a good one, as I sure that they've missed her just as much as Em and Rose did.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I'm glad that Bella got angry instead of getting mopey.

I'm glad that Bella went to college. Its cool that she's in Georgia and is settling into college life nicely.

Hurray Peter saved Bella!

I lOVE how he calls her 'Sugar'.

Yep Peter knows exactly who Bella is.

""They were animal drinkers." it was a statement not a question.
"Yes, how did you know?"
"My brother was forced into the diet by the family that he lived with."" Hmmm makes me wonder how Jasper left the Cullens.

""He was funny, but also told you like it was, he didn't sugar coat anything. He also just knew shit. I found out that he was only a couple of years older then me; he was 26. He would take me to different places in Georgia; he said that I needed to see all of the state and not just the campus, my apartment or the bookstore."" I like this about Peter. He doesn't feel the need to lie or hide things from Bella.

Its a good thing that Peter's keeping that the fact that Jasper is his brother a secret for now.

YAY Jasper's POV!

Its cool that Peter brought Bella to the Whitlock's cabin.

Alice divorced him, good to know. I'm rather glad that he didn't go back to feeding from humans, but that kind of makes Peter's earlier comment void.

""Our house."
"Yes that was what I meant, but of course at the time I didn't know that you were the mystery brother of Peter's."
"Mystery brother, huh."" And the mystery brother is revealed!

""So, Isabella, what brings you to Georgia?"
I've never liked being called Isabella but the way that Jasper said it with the hint of his accent made it all the more better."" Jasper's accent makes everything sound better!

""Peter and he had this smirk on his face that just said 'I know something you don't know'"" Peter's awesome!

Sweet! Jasper and Bella are mates!

""Yes Jasper, oh yes a million times over and a million times more. I would be honored to become Mrs. Jasper Whitlock!"" YAY!
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
this was a good short story and i enjoyed reading it a lot thank you for sharing it with the people who like to read fan-fiction stories like i do. I liked this to find out that Bella and Jasper were meant to be together and that Alice and Edward played games with them and used them for there own sake and didn't care about how others felt.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
oh yea this was a good chapter and yes i do believe that what they said is the truth that they weren't able to touch or even really talk so how where they able to know that they were mates unless they that family already knew and that is why they kept them apart. Bella please don't even think of letting that family back into your life they hurt you so much already.
Paty4Hale chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
hey!..nice chapter!:) i liked it!:):)
Paty4Hale chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
oowww!i liked it!:) realle loved it!:):):)
wendy1969 chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
great stuff
Fullofpassion09 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Enjoyed it even if I was lookin for a little confrontation with the exes lol
Danielleteambellaforever chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Gosh I was so happy u wrote back to my review i decided to look over ur others stories and they are great! i really love the jasper bella ones (i soo love jasper) thanks for bringing them together *hugs* i love ur stories i plan on reading them all so expect to get reviews for them from me and yes i will be honest if i donot like one or if its not my cup of tea lol
cloemarrie chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
It's all good. I love this story! *wishing you'd write more* You should write another chapter to this one. I know it was just for a contest and all but I would love to see Bella in her new life, how the family takes her being a vampire, and how Alice and Edward take all whats happened! That would be nice to see their reaction to Bella and Jazz getting married and everything else! Love it love it love it! Keep on a writing!

Maggie
Robin.D chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
that was good i liked it a lot :):):D:D