Reviews for Always Lies
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Interesting... Zuko, don't ever give up! I believe in you!
Angst Splatter chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
These little Zucest stories are so creepy precisely because they're so in character. Azula's just kind of there and playing with him because that's what Azula does and she knows it really messes with his mind. I like the keeping of the theme "Azula always lies". It's perfect.
Delia chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
You, my good sir/madam, have just exploded my brain deliciously.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This was your first time writing ATLA fanfiction! WOW! This was so good. The descriptions and metaphors you used were beautiful and fit so perfectly. I have tried writing Zuko/Azula fanfiction before, but I could never write something like this. Strangely, Zucest does not bother me (please don't think I'm weird, I am not in any way promoting incest, the thought of it in real life makes me gag).I think it is just because they are fictional characters so it doesn't matter or perhaps its because people seem to find things that are taboo so much more tempting. Anyway, great job, I would love to see more.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
WOW! This is intensely amazing! *U* Love it so much! Never thought about these two this way, but geez, this is absolutely awesome! *U* *U* Rock on! Gosh, and especially for your first time in this fandom...! *U* This is GORGEOUS! *U* *U* I'd LOVE to see what you could do with other characters, too! *U* Rock on!
Loti-miko chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wow! This is awesome :D I didnt know you liked Avatar, when we used to talk you never mentioned... Or maybe I already forgot D:

Anyway, this oneshot is super cool, Azula and Zuko were all IC. I love the way you understand Zuko, and for that I admire you xD

I hope you write moar :'} You'd make me happy XD (Im in love with Aang/Katara, btw) xD hehe, just ignore me