Reviews for Hiss
magicalnana chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
cute
Jasmine Scarthing chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Wow. That is...intense. Good job! Keep it up!

She likes him, doesn't she? She's just denying it.
faery pink sparkle chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
It's been a good 5 years since I've written my own fanfic, let alone read one. So this was a good choice for the first read in a long time. You've really captured their relationship in this simple story, and the tension was great - always keeps us (OrphenxCleao fans) wanting more. Thanks for a good read :)
satomika chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
i like it!

although i was hoping there were more!

lovely, anyway!

i hope you make more orphen/cleo fics! :]
Nienor chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I just loved it ! The tension between them is well described. We can feel it !

There is not enough Orphen/Cleao fic ! Thanks for writing this one !
Moon chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
What can I say? I simply just love this little masterpiece. Keep up the good work!
Lindora chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
How did I miss this before!? This was INCREDIBLE! Your dialogue for these two is always so completely spot on, and Orphen is such a sexy bastard.
unkeptsecret chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Really smooth! I adore how you write these characters.
Telluride Tina chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
FANTASTIC!
Rhye chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Woo. Is it hot in here? I don't know you do that, just a few paragraphs, nothing even happens, but boy it's hot in here. Can you say UST? These guys are on fire. Amazing job, as always.
Joy-girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Ha, I really liked this. It was simple, but showed their relationship so beautifully. Their banter is my favorite part of not only their relationship, but of the anime. You captured this very well. Great job :)
smoothiebomb chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
asdfghgfdsa! okay, so, i think i've come to the realization that no matter what you write, if it has anything to do with orphen/cleo, i will automatically adore it with all of my heart. seriously, you have the delicate balance of their relationship grasped so firmly that your stories are more canon than fanfiction in my mind. :3

thanks for the lovely little vignette! made my night
Alyss-sama chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wouuuu perfect! *3*
Kim chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Hooray! Finally there will be some good OC fic I can read! I know it definitely will be another masterpiece besides Arcana. Wow I can't believe I've been waiting for it to come out for almost 2 years!
Kim chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Since when Arcana finished I've been waiting for your Orphen/Cleo fic Lacrimosa for so long! I'm so hunger for this pairing!