Reviews for Lovers on Land or Sea
Bashirisuku chapter 10 . 2/18
I both love you and hate you right now. You made me cry but your stories are awesome!
Kurokaga chapter 10 . 12/26/2015
i love the way you end this story . so beautiful and sad at the same time . a bittersweet feeling .
TheCauldron chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
*sniffles* that was both evil and too damn sweet. *watery smile* (no pun intended)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/16/2015
No happy end? That's a happy end hwere both grow old together? Heart warming story
MiNiGiIOI chapter 10 . 9/4/2015
EXCUSE ME
THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE
AHHHHHEEHEEHEHHHHH ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Aeronell Shadren chapter 10 . 8/27/2015
...WHY?! I was waiting for love and a nice happy ending where I could give a happy sigh and be happy BUT NO! HERE I AM, SOBBING MY HEART OUT.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
You kind of did give them a happier ending then if they didn't have each other at all. I actually thought you had previously finished this one. I guess it was a different merman story?! Anyhow it wasn't a bad ending. It could have been a lot worse. Thanks for writing! As always!

Canthelplovindean
coldkagome chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Of Sammy remember dean.. awe at least they have 60 year together
gothpandaotaku chapter 10 . 8/24/2015
*is a sobbing mess on the floor*
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?
It was great tho :)
ktdog1 chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
It's true. They can't all end happy, but I get the feeling that you prefer them to end sad :) There's beauty in the sadness, and you did a wonderful job
beckini chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
good bittersweet ending
RogueStorm84 chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Aww *curls up in a ball and cries* Not fair! This was oh so good but oh so sad.

Now that your done with this that means you'll continue with Psychic Slave right?
HiddenViolet chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
I liked that the ending was realistic. I think that you stuck well with the characters personalities even though it was an AU. I liked the story and the plot.
Thorny Hedge chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
I am so glad you updated, and you know what? I love the ending. I am all about the pain and heartache, as long as it's tempered with some happiness.
Barranca chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
It still was a sort of happy resolution for Dean and Sam. They lived together, and they perished together.
Thank you for the story!