Reviews for Boys, BandAids and Lessons in Becoming a Badass
lafauxpas chapter 1 . 4/20
I can't even squee properly online, so I have no way of sharing my happy grin and warm feels for everyone in this story.

Additionally, Sue is also a motherfucking badass for taking rule number 1 as an acceptable and praiseworthy answer.
Awww... I love this but i think it should be a series. You should sooooo continue it!
Nicolene B chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Omg this Is amazing!
Luvliacd chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
That would have made an awesome story arc on the show. Too bad they never saw the true chemistry that was Puckleberry.
sototallyme chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Mike: "SPONGEBOB!" hahaha totally love it! Everyone has Mikey like that in the fics... wish he were more like it in the show tho... still tottally ship Puckleberry 4eva!
JaToya chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Made my night. A well written fic that has Rachel being awesome and a Protective!Puck. Perfect.
ramsayreader chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
O have to post this as I read this story for the umpteenth time, this is my favorite Glee fanfiction I have read yet. Awesomsauce!
Valerii.FaberryFan chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I LOVE IT ! This was amazing :D
hazeleyes2881 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
This was pretty interesting. I loved the friendship the guys had with each other. I loved the friendship they had with Rachel. It was great seeing them act as big brothers to her. And of course, I loveddddd the Puckelberry! So cute! And his over protectiveness was so cute!
miss-ships-alot chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
amazing! *skips around in happiness*
guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
love all your puckleberry stories... ecspeacially this one! love the friendship rachel has with sam mike and matt. love the protective puck:) you should write a story of rachel getting into a car crash and getting really hurt and then puck and the boys being a huge mess and protective after the crash. thanks and great job
JustAmyRobHere chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
cute
SkullKey4758 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I just love when Berry is a badass!
gloria-cullen-potter chapter 1 . 4/21/2013