Reviews for Tempted to Love
icingsugar chapter 4 . 12/24/2014
Oh go...sa...something! This was so perfect. There's something so hot about the thought of Crowley being the first to her an angel orgasm. But wow, unf. I'm going to go have a cold shower now.
Defender of the Pen Alexis chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
I'm up for either though I'm more curious to see the f/m scene.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2013
i love this story! more m/m sex please!
Dark3Star chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I so love these two together. It really fits when you think about it. I love that they fell asleep together. _ I think Aziraphale likes Crawley a bit more than he's willing to admit. Please post more!
bettyhime chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
I'm definitely hooked! I enjoyed this last chapter soooo much! Can't wait for an update...I'm really wondering about the love part of this bargain and about their reactions to the eventual realization of their feelings.
dean chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
An angel and a demon. Kudos on finding the perfect situation for sexual tension. Definitely excited for the rest.
GuSiRuLi chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Definitely okay with f/m! No worries, at least from my part.

I'm here for the characters and how you write this from your own (perverse mwah ha ha) imagination and still leave links to the original story, I love those type of... how are they called now? UA instead of AU? Universe Alteration I think it was, since it's still on the same universe as the original but you make 'slight' changes to fit your idea.

And thanks a lot for uploading this so fast! I'm so happy *spins around* I enjoyed this a lot, I'm such a pervert hahahaha
GuSiRuLi chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Ooooooh man I didn't even remember how much I loved this fic, I gladly re-read the other two chapters and now I'm left hanging, wanting more, you evil person!

I'm reeeeally enjoying this, not only for all the delicious 'action', mind you, but also for your writing style and your choice of words, how clever and imaginative the plot is, how the characters are portrayed and how the story flows right along without any awkwardness.

I'm really sorry for the bland review, but I can't really express myself well enough, English is not my first language and vocabulary sometimes eludes me hahahah Also, it's almost 2am and my brain isn't really up to it anymore.

Thanks for your hard work, for sharing, and especially for continuing your fic!

Gusi
icingsugar chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Absolutey exquisite. Gorgeous sex and dialogue.
woelfin-akhuna chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
Oh, that was so very hot! Omg! I do so hope there will be more!

But just a tiny little correction - Chocolate was first brought to Europe in 1528, and only in the 17th century they started drinking it as a eary form of cocoa, sweetened with honey. Just a fun bit of trivia I thought would be worth mentioning. Alas, I'm one of the people who get bothered by historical incorrections.

I really enjoyed the story so far, yes, I'm perverted there's not enough Good omens Nc-17 stuff out there in my opinion. so please, go on?
woelfin-akhuna chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
mmmh, delicious and promising, very promising indeed I will read the second chapter tomorrow, and hope there's more to come :) Alas the Good Omens community here is not very large, and I hope you can motivate yourself to write more even if you don't get a bazillion reviews, like you'd deserve ;)
XXilikecatsXX chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
dear lord i hope the story doesnt end there