Reviews for Everyone has their Moment
Atarah Derek chapter 1 . 3/10
Now boarding the good ship Hozanne! So glad I'm not the only one who prefers this pairing.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
My goodness, that was great, and I loved the twist at the end (I sure didn't see that coming!), thank you.
konarciq chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Hurrah, theyre finally together! Took me a while to figure out what exactly was going on that had Hogan act so out of character, but the surprise was all the nicer!

Love how the line from episode turned prophetic. Now lets see if he really cant keep anything from her LOL (Yes, begging for a sequel!)
Mad Scientist too chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
YES! (Does the happy dance!) Love it! Love it! LOVE IT! I have always seen Hogan with Suzanne I was thinking I was the only one who never saw any real chemistry between Tiger and Hogan and **lots** of chemistry between Hogan and Dr. Leshay. I never saw Hogan and Tiger as anything other than raging hormones.
buggleston chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Great story-like the idea of Hogan getting married but who would of thought of the lady doctor-nice touch in having all of the guys there to stand with Done!
Canadian Hogan's Fan chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Ah, didn't quite see that coming, but I'm glad that's how it ended. That's one party I certainly would've liked to have been privy too. I'd say all the work and collaboration paid off.
Bits And Pieces chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Great story! You really had me going at the beginning; I thought for sure they were on a mission. I suppose in a way, they were, just not the one I thought! LOL The flow of the story was just right, and the "Aha!" moment hit at the perfect time. Loved the last lines; it was a perfect way to end it. I'm glad you could write a story for the challenge; this was terrific!
inhonoredglory chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
So sweet that this was a collaborative effort; it was really nice of you to thank each one who helped you!

Really a twist of a story, too! I have to agree with Sgt Moffit with the Nazi Germany traffic jams, lol, and Hogan Macgyver's thinking of it as a mission. It was a modern-day mission, which explains the traffic :) I remember faintly the episode you refer to; gotta see it again and catch the wedding allusions. Nice story! I liked the little banter in the end. And did someone mention a story with Hogan becoming a father? Sounds interesting...
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
other than getting a little confused about what was going on (time and places change within the paragraph, sometimes i thought it was the same place until i reread it a few times), i thought the story was pretty good. i liked it. i remember "hogan and the lady doctor". better attraction there than with tiger, i'd say! )
96 Hubbles chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
If there's one situation that could put Hogan into a panic, it'd be that one. (Well, unless it's the first time he becomes a father.)

Anyway, I loved it. Your writing and style are always excellent, and the premise was the icing on the cake.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Very well done and the suspense lasted until the end. Couldn't figure out why Hogan was panicking so much.
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Of all the things I was expecting, that wasn't one of them; the whole beginning and the build-up, and then we find out... that.

Take a bow; that was an excellent surprise.
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You certainly had me going. I found myself thinking, "Gee, even Nazi Germany had its traffic jams" at one point.

And I remember that discussion on the forums. I'll have to rewatch that episode with Suzanne Lechay and try to catch the reference to marriage. I would have to agree that a woman closer to his age, and one he considered his equal, would be the best choice for his mate. If only he had the sense to see it...
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wonderful.:)
trissa chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Very nice and a great effort on everyone's part! Was trying to work it out as I was reading it and just before the last paragraph - I got it! Great work and yes, just like I would have imagined it - fingers running through his hair, pacing - good old Carter giving his calm positive perspective in the time of panic. Very very nice.