Reviews for Possessiveness
Lorelei Jacques chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
lol that last minute flight reminds me of the time my friend brought me to a cosplay conventions with her I think I nearly killed her.
PurpleLilacFlowerOfTheMist chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
I loved this story! It looks like watching a drama movie to me. I'm so happy everyone have a happy ending, but except Greece. Did Greece seems happy or what in the story?
Chichita chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Oh my this is so expertly written! I enjoy the drama and the suspence. You developed the characters well, it didn't seemed rush which I was glad. The character felt very human and the events showed that. So many twist anddiffererent stories explaining every reason behind the action. I'm glad everyone ended being happy especially Kiku cuz I adore him.

I cant believe I finish this story in just a couple of hours, I've been reading too many fics lately lol I'm becoming a fast reader. XD

Ok I am glad I was able to read this story, thank you from sharing this heartwarming story and ended happy. Hope to see more cute japan pairing stories. :)
Saelleja chapter 1 . 5/27/2012

Well I just want to say that I translated ch 1 BUT then...some problems occurred and they not because of translation or

misunderstanding your text. They because of my readers. Have I said about early translation? (I said it in a wrong way. I don't mean it was bad. actually it was very good but not to the end) so people disliked my translation because they saw other version to the chp 3 long ago. And... then... when I translated ch 1 the first translator appeared. She said that she will continue her translation:) Don't worry I hope there will be a full Russian version of your fic. By the way your Russian readers very like your story

oh I hope you understand what about I try to tell you despite my many mistakesXD
Asakiku4ever chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Sorry, I've been reading this for a while but never review. It ended already. Ah, such a sweet story for Asakiku. I wonder if you write another stories for this adorable pairing?
Stray Flower chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
It is finished ;A;

great story, great ending, everyone is happy.

I'm so sad that this has ended ;A;
pandaizaya chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
excuse me while I cry in fetal position ;A; it was so great! I LOVE IT! I just..feeeeelllsss
Saelleja chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
I can't register here:( lol

I don't know what to say...or I don't know how to say you what I want to say 0.0 Heh your story is so so so sweet Is it the end? Oh I can't believe T.T Now it makes me feel sad cause the story is over... Well Im so glad that everybody is happy Thanks for the pleasure that I got reading it And I hope you will go on writing AsaKiku. I love them so much.

P.s.хах уже вдохновлен на переводХД но эти гиа
UnifiedNations chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
*Feels sad because its the end*

*Feels happy because its so sweet*

*Doesn't know what to feel T.T*

Crazyllamapersonlol chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
You're welcome, buddy :D Now... time for a sequel (and maybe lemons ;) I'll be more than happy to beta for you again xD)
Saelleja chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Crazyllamapersonlol, haaah I absolutely agree with youXDXD
Saelleja chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Oh... the story is brilliant*_* I DO LOVE it and Id like to translate it into Russian when Im pass exams)) May I do it? I think Ive read two or three chapters in runet but a translation was not so good. Thats why I come hear to read it in origin. Ah its really awersome, Author-sama. Well Ill do my best if you let me because I think you have to know where your fic will goXD (actually most of translators dont need permition (?am I right) with it) Umm sorry for my mistakes I have some problems with translation from Russian into English but I havent problems with understanding English texts3 Thank you for your ff and I hope you update it soon. It makes me happy i really enjoy reading it)
PikoHero chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
ahhhhh, my feels! i cant hold them in!

i absolutely love this. all of the drama and twists and turns and unexpected suprises keep me on my toes. when i think one thing is going to happen, something totally different does! the first few chapters made me think that this was almost going to be an extremely fluffy and ordinary love story- but it came out about 5x better than i expected! the sudden confessions and back-stories etc. made me feel both happy, sad, angry... i totally respect a person who is able to create a story that is capable of tapping into a wide range of my emotions, and i'm NOT an emotional person. This is amazing, and it's sad to see that the finale is near... but like all good stories, they always have to end, or it's just not as special. sorry for the long review 3
boxeshero chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
-wait patiently for next chapter- o w o agsaklahlshie -flailing- I CAN'T! omgawd!
boxeshero chapter 3 . 5/6/2012