Reviews for When in Doubt, Blame the Singer's Girlfriend
ClaceLover08 chapter 42 . 1/22
i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i am happy that Bella & Edward Are Married & i am happy that Bella & Edward have Three Beautiful kids
ClaceLover08 chapter 34 . 1/22
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I’m happy that Bella & Edward are Married & I’m happy that Bella & Edward have a Son
JuleKiwi chapter 42 . 1/15
Really enjoyed this fic :)
LillianBroderick chapter 24 . 12/7/2023
Jacob is an idiot
Guest chapter 21 . 7/24/2023
Everything about this is so cliché. I was hoping for a more nuanced or fresh band mates-falling-in-love story. Edward doesn’t deserve Bella because she’s a ‘pick-me’. The kind of girl that rags on other gurls because she secretly wants to be the ‘main character’ and this story serves nothing. It doesn’t force her to grow out of her ‘pick-me’ attitude, and Edward as a character just as ignorant and sexist as they come. I hope you rewrite this sorry some day without putting down woman as well. Slut-shaming is very high school and makes Bella look like a bitter stalker.
Rolange chapter 6 . 7/23/2023
So, the tour goes to Seattle, Houston, Chicago, New York and ... Omaha? LOL. I didn't realize Omaha was such a big tour destination. Anywhoo...carry on.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 7/9/2023
When In Doubt, Blame The Singer's Girlfriend has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Flora Mile chapter 42 . 3/21/2023
I loved the story from beginning to end thank you for writing it!
Mistheword23 chapter 10 . 10/3/2022
Ugh, even this Edward is so toxic. He clearly is interested, but won't act on his feelings. And he has no right to get pissy at Bella just for talking to a guy. I tried really hard to like this story but these characters just irritate me to no end.
Mistheword23 chapter 9 . 10/3/2022
Jeez, this Bella is really sexist. Always talking about how every single girl she encounters is a slut. I know the story has humour as a genre, but you can be funny without being sexist
knotsoveryou chapter 15 . 5/26/2022
ahh I love this so much!

just kiss a little already!
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 4/28/2022
Not to nit-pic but Tel Aviv is no where near Asia. It's on the edge pf Saudi Arabia.
TWF1802 chapter 12 . 1/5/2022
I can’t take anymore of this stupid story. Why th fuck is Edward allowed to date and have girls all over him, but as soon as a guy approaches Bella, Edward gets possesive. I hate this shit, the way you describe the girls, calling them sluts. This whole story is fucking sexist.
Bevey99 chapter 25 . 7/24/2021
Fairly certain that surgery is more than 2 weeks recovery. More like 4-6 months. Don't think babies can fly before they are 6 months old definitely not at 3 months. Tel Aviv is not cold in March, lived there a year.
She was smell gross. 16 hours on a plane/travel time and then sex.
Bevey99 chapter 23 . 7/23/2021
cheese an milk? they had been gone months. Operations are done in hospitals not offices.
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »