Reviews for When in Doubt, Blame the Singer's Girlfriend
knotsoveryou chapter 15 . 5/26
ahh I love this so much!

just kiss a little already!
Bevey99 chapter 7 . 4/28
Not to nit-pic but Tel Aviv is no where near Asia. It's on the edge pf Saudi Arabia.
TWF1802 chapter 12 . 1/5
I can’t take anymore of this stupid story. Why th fuck is Edward allowed to date and have girls all over him, but as soon as a guy approaches Bella, Edward gets possesive. I hate this shit, the way you describe the girls, calling them sluts. This whole story is fucking sexist.
Bevey99 chapter 25 . 7/24/2021
Fairly certain that surgery is more than 2 weeks recovery. More like 4-6 months. Don't think babies can fly before they are 6 months old definitely not at 3 months. Tel Aviv is not cold in March, lived there a year.
She was smell gross. 16 hours on a plane/travel time and then sex.
Bevey99 chapter 23 . 7/23/2021
cheese an milk? they had been gone months. Operations are done in hospitals not offices.
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 7/23/2021
wish not greet
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 7/19/2021
Tel Aviv is actually on the African continent not Asia.
miakayuki1989 chapter 22 . 2/22/2021
so it's a cyst! thank goodness! i thought he will have an infection everytime he eats her pussy
miakayuki1989 chapter 21 . 2/22/2021
That's kinda funny. Edward had a throat infection after he ate Bellas' pussy? hahahha
pudget12 chapter 42 . 1/24/2021
What a delightful story! Thank you so very much.

Best, Kelly
VryUnique chapter 31 . 12/30/2020
Renee’s speech wasn’t that bad until the end. She should have left it at Jacob wasn’t the only reason, that she was her daughter and she loved her. Instead she had to add that she said what she was suppose to say, that didn’t sound good at all.
VryUnique chapter 30 . 12/30/2020
Maybe Esme worried Edward marrying another musician would bring an abnormal home life and delayed or no grand babies...
VryUnique chapter 28 . 12/30/2020
Why the hell weren’t the parents informed that the proposal came before the confirmed pregnancy? We didn’t find out about the baby till after I proposed... that should have at least been said to Carlisle. Who actually told Edward that he assumed he had proposed because Bella was pregnant. Edward didn’t even correct him. How could he let his dad think he only proposed because of the baby? That is just wrong.
CullenCherries chapter 40 . 11/21/2020
Dude they have a baby. They’re entitled to throw all grandparents out on their asses if it becomes warranted.
CullenCherries chapter 24 . 11/21/2020
Jake is really annoying me. Everything slips his mind.
1,498 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »