Reviews for When in Doubt, Blame the Singer's Girlfriend
Bevey99 chapter 21 . 7/23/2021
wish not greet
Bevey99 chapter 6 . 7/19/2021
Tel Aviv is actually on the African continent not Asia.
miakayuki1989 chapter 22 . 2/22/2021
so it's a cyst! thank goodness! i thought he will have an infection everytime he eats her pussy
miakayuki1989 chapter 21 . 2/22/2021
That's kinda funny. Edward had a throat infection after he ate Bellas' pussy? hahahha
pudget12 chapter 42 . 1/24/2021
What a delightful story! Thank you so very much.

Best, Kelly
VryUnique chapter 31 . 12/30/2020
Renee’s speech wasn’t that bad until the end. She should have left it at Jacob wasn’t the only reason, that she was her daughter and she loved her. Instead she had to add that she said what she was suppose to say, that didn’t sound good at all.
VryUnique chapter 30 . 12/30/2020
Maybe Esme worried Edward marrying another musician would bring an abnormal home life and delayed or no grand babies...
VryUnique chapter 28 . 12/30/2020
Why the hell weren’t the parents informed that the proposal came before the confirmed pregnancy? We didn’t find out about the baby till after I proposed... that should have at least been said to Carlisle. Who actually told Edward that he assumed he had proposed because Bella was pregnant. Edward didn’t even correct him. How could he let his dad think he only proposed because of the baby? That is just wrong.
CullenCherries chapter 40 . 11/21/2020
Dude they have a baby. They’re entitled to throw all grandparents out on their asses if it becomes warranted.
CullenCherries chapter 24 . 11/21/2020
Jake is really annoying me. Everything slips his mind.
vampirelady13 chapter 4 . 1/11/2020
What is Edward problem he can date a slut while Bella can't date at all. Bella is fucking stupid to let him get away with it. I do agree that James is not for Bella but he acts like she can't date while he shoves his girlfriend in her face. I really am not like Edward right now.
vampirelady13 chapter 3 . 1/11/2020
Bella is a women so let's dress her smutty. Yep just helping the men prove we women have no brain's just body's. Really sad first she has brains not using her body to using her body what the hell.
cctwilight chapter 42 . 6/3/2019
Three kids and still hot for each other! Life for Edward and Bella is pretty great. Loved the story!
cctwilight chapter 41 . 6/3/2019
I hope Esme changes her ways.
cctwilight chapter 40 . 6/3/2019