Reviews for Between White and Black
Zeviz chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Another excellent story. It probably won't be continued at this point, but if it will, I'd like to see where it goes.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
So it's been a long, long time...Think you're up for writing the next chapter? I really love this story idea. It'd be great to see it realized. Watch the new X-Men movie for inspiration.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I've always loved first class Charles, although I would have to say writing him is a chore in itself. Anyways, I loved this!
Mr Corvus chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Woah, this is a really good history! Your writing is very likeable, and the characters are IC. I'm fascinated by time travel and its repercussions. I know you probably won't finish this, so I'll just leave my thanks here... But if you do write a next chapter, I'll be waiting right here!
ayame-means-iris chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
i really like where this is going and hope that you will continue it. thanks for writing!
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Wow this is an interesting story! I would love to continue reading future chapters X3
WinterBreezeDragon010 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This. Is. AMAZING!

I've been looking for a fanficiton like this forever! I'm so happy that I found this one!

I can't wait to see what happens next! What will the reactions of everybody be? Will they tell them their real names and the situation or will they lie and deceive them? I hope it's the former, it would be a lot more interesting that way.

Please, PLEASE update soon! This is one of the most amazing things out there! I can't wait to see what will happen next!

Keep up with the amazing work!

Ayame
Infinitechange chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
- Super awesome!
Elsey Snape chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
this is an awesome story! Please update soon :)
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
love this plot Its on my fav list~
Levin chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I love timetravel fics, though I think this is first I've read where someone goes bodily forward in time.

This scene,

'There was a moment of silence, in which the two telepaths simply stared at each other serenely.

"I am not going to listen to this," Erik muttered, breaking the 'who's is bigger' contest the two seemed to be having. "You two are not going to try and out-mystify each other."'

made me snort so loud I thought I'd woken someone in the next room up, the choked laughter would probably have sounded a bit odd had someone listened.
oo chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
interesting.
lovelymokona chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
First of all, I like it that you ''don't want to beg for reviews'' like most authors used to do. You like reviews - as any writer, but at least you used "hint". "Begging" sounds pathetic, really. Because no matter how good a story is, if the writer just keep, in a polite word, asking for reviews it would decrease the story's value. Not to mention, it might make readers feel sick of it - the "review pleas" at the bottom of every chapter.

Ehem! Anyway, enough with my rambling. Onto the story, you already had a very good beginning over there. Keeping Erik and Charles IC is quite a job and you did it well. Wonder what are they going to do and where're they going to go next.

Moving on to chapter 2!
Hawkstrike chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Time travel fics are always fun and fascinating, though this is the first x-men one I've come across. You're doing an amazing job at it, especially with the play between Eric and Charles. Your writing is simply awesome. :)

I do hope you keep updating this. It's too interesting to let it sit!
Talk Bubble chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
I REALLY REALLY HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON! Don't tell people you're as slow as a snail at writing... snails don't write!

I can't wait for the next awesome chapter, and I gotta tell you how much I appreciate the length of this one! :)