Reviews for Between White and Black
s0me0ne chapter 2 . 4/8
nice. continue to update! I will be anticipating. it's great now and your effort is commendable(rewriting 5 times?!)
Wish you'd come back to this. I like it.
Sky Dragon Queen chapter 2 . 6/8/2016
I love this, please continue. It's awesome! :D
Modis chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
A shame this has been left untouched for the past few years, would love to see how you progress it.
Zeviz chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Another excellent story. It probably won't be continued at this point, but if it will, I'd like to see where it goes.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
So it's been a long, long time...Think you're up for writing the next chapter? I really love this story idea. It'd be great to see it realized. Watch the new X-Men movie for inspiration.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I've always loved first class Charles, although I would have to say writing him is a chore in itself. Anyways, I loved this!
Mimi tann chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Woah, this is a really good history! Your writing is very likeable, and the characters are IC. I'm fascinated by time travel and its repercussions. I know you probably won't finish this, so I'll just leave my thanks here... But if you do write a next chapter, I'll be waiting right here!
Palace of Ice chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
i really like where this is going and hope that you will continue it. thanks for writing!
kyothefallenkit chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Wow this is an interesting story! I would love to continue reading future chapters X3
WinterBreezeDragon010 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
This. Is. AMAZING!

I've been looking for a fanficiton like this forever! I'm so happy that I found this one!

I can't wait to see what happens next! What will the reactions of everybody be? Will they tell them their real names and the situation or will they lie and deceive them? I hope it's the former, it would be a lot more interesting that way.

Please, PLEASE update soon! This is one of the most amazing things out there! I can't wait to see what will happen next!

Keep up with the amazing work!

Ayame
Infinitechange chapter 2 . 1/4/2012
- Super awesome!
Miss McKeil chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
this is an awesome story! Please update soon :)
Azalie-Kauriu chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
love this plot Its on my fav list~
Levin chapter 2 . 11/14/2011
I love timetravel fics, though I think this is first I've read where someone goes bodily forward in time.

This scene,

'There was a moment of silence, in which the two telepaths simply stared at each other serenely.

"I am not going to listen to this," Erik muttered, breaking the 'who's is bigger' contest the two seemed to be having. "You two are not going to try and out-mystify each other."'

made me snort so loud I thought I'd woken someone in the next room up, the choked laughter would probably have sounded a bit odd had someone listened.