Reviews for On What Grounds
elej chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
really enjoyed this story. had just started going through the series and decided to look up fanfiction for it. thanks, really enjoyed the world building you did here.
her illusion chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
well..i preferred the previous fic,but good work anyway :) the situation is realistic(i guess,since i dont actually have any experience)& a huge mess & their arguments at first are really irritating cos they really should have just talked to each other and cleared things up but yet well i liked it too cos its true to their chars oh & milo is a cute name lol & this "She's like a little rubber band and springs back to him" is an adorable line this "His armor of anger is cracked now and she can see that he's just a boy in pain, which makes her feel foolish for not having realized he doesn't just share eyebrow similarities with Gale." is good too :D
love rosie3 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Amazing and well-written story! And a much better ending for both Gale and Madge, in fact this is my head canon now for them. But seriously loved this so much and I hope you continue to write more Gadge in the future. I absolutely adore your characterization of Madge :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Just thought I would let you know that I recently re-read everything you've written and I'm hoping you decide to continue writing Gadge!
Fionasaurus chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
This trilogy though. Definitely up there with Medea's type of writing. It kept me so interested! And I just adore the Gadge pairing and how you explored their participation in the rebellion before the war was formally in place. I, especially, love the way you explored their separate lives during(for Madge) and after the war. Fantastic! I'm very interested in readin more about this epilogue
Nina chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
OMGOSH AMAZING. Finally getting to review this. I LOVE your writing. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! Would love to read more GADGE! I have reviewed this story before under my penname The Good Girl, but just wanna say I've loved it since the beginning! YOURE GREAT!
Belle453 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I have really enjoyed reading all your stories - this series was my favorite. I hope you'll write more. There cannot be enough written or read about Gadge fluff. I hated the ending of MJ for that same reason - Gale didn't get a happy ending and he deserved it more than anyone else in the book...it was sooooo wrong to blame him for the bombing and Prim's death - don't even get me started on that. I'm glad your Gale found a happy ending with Madge - they are perfect for each other.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
I really LOVE your stories! you are an fantastic writer.
cactuscorsage chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
I love this story so, so much. In fact, I enjoy all of your fics. You completely succeeded in writing a multi-leveled fic, and I would love to read a story where Gale and Madge go back to District 12.

By the way, the best part (for me) was when Gale wondered when Rory turned into a punk. I actually laughed out loud, as opposed to my usual smile when I find something amusing. It also reminded me of my brother and I.
Arshmeen chapter 21 . 8/11/2012
I usually don't like OCs in fic because they're not well written but ugh I love Simon a lot. As in I might, just might, like him a bit better than Gale. What have you done to me?
Cassiope chapter 24 . 8/6/2012
This was a spectacular Madge/Gale story. Your stories are probably some of my favorite Hunger Games storylines, and I like to think of them as canon. You did a great job on this one, building from your previous chapter fic. The character development was nice, and the Gadge moments were very satisfying without being over done. Once again, your plot and story was great and well developed. All in all, a great fanfic!
Guest chapter 24 . 7/26/2012
Very good! Your work is amazing! I'm so excited to read the sequel, but don't work yourself out. Keep up this wonderful work. You can do amazing things through your writing, I was getting just about as worked up as Madge and Gale were, and that says a lot. You should definitely keep writing, whether continuing this timeline into another story or not.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/22/2012
This is one of the best written fanfics I've ever read - your writing is simply brilliant and astounding and the way you write is just beautiful. I loved the bits and pieces of humor in there - Gale's little thought banters were precious to read. I would love a sequel to this or / and epilogue. I really hope you write another Gadge fanfic - you do it marvelously.
KellyO1026 chapter 24 . 7/15/2012
You ended this perfectly. I really hope you do an epilogue even if it's a stand alone story. I think you have an amazing grasp on Madge/Gale. I love how you write them together. Thanks for finishing this story. I didn't mind the wait between updates. I knew that when I got an update it would be wonderful! Excellent story, I can only imagine how hard it was to keep a story with this much plot going. Wonderful job!
Kait Hobbit chapter 24 . 7/14/2012
You've down fantastic with this story! I have enjoyed you're trilogy immensely and although I will miss wandering the woods with these two, you have earned a well deserved break. Thank you for sharing your talent, you're such an inspirational writer and I wish you the very best in your writing endeavors. If you can write such a complex and enthralling trilogy based on such well loved characters and attract so many followers, I'm sure you'll be able to do so with your own work. Your consistency of characters and plot shone throughout this story and I absolutely adore it.

So rest up and take care! Good Job m'dear!
646 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »