Reviews for On What Grounds
mountain mama chapter 23 . 1/6/2013
When Gale says in this chapter that he want to stay in D2 and work on rebuilding the new gov't, I could imagine all kinds of new trouble for him and Madge to get into. Plus work on their budding romance Just think of the possibilities
mountain mama chapter 21 . 1/6/2013
i love all the intrigue in this chapter
T.H.G.babe chapter 24 . 11/23/2012
This has to be the best Madge and gale relationship I have ever read! Beautiful story... Thanks for writing!
Tina chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I always thought Madge was a secret revolutionary so absolutely loved this. I enjoyed all the political drama as well. And loved the Gadge lol
Dendroica chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
I have to say I think this whole story line (with Not Yet a Hurricane and Rebel Like You) is fantastic, and you did an excellent job of developing the characters & story. It is well researched (fitting into the HG universe & being internally consistent) and well written, and I couldn't get enough. I joined the site and found this story after you finished it, and I just finished reading it again - I've read it at least 3 times now. I really don't have any critiques. I'm impressed with the complexity & depth you incorporate, and I think you struck a good balance of Gadge tension/romance with the plot & action of Panem after the war. The whole conspiracy plot might have been resolved a little too nicely & neatly at the end, but it worked & I can understand not dragging it out unnecessarily. Congratulations on a great piece!
mountain mama chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
I really enjoyed your story. I am new to the fan fiction world and new to writing review. your story was very well written and kept me wanting more. Ever think about continuing this line of stories?
elej chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
really enjoyed this story. had just started going through the series and decided to look up fanfiction for it. thanks, really enjoyed the world building you did here.
her illusion chapter 24 . 10/11/2012
well..i preferred the previous fic,but good work anyway :) the situation is realistic(i guess,since i dont actually have any experience)& a huge mess & their arguments at first are really irritating cos they really should have just talked to each other and cleared things up but yet well i liked it too cos its true to their chars oh & milo is a cute name lol & this "She's like a little rubber band and springs back to him" is an adorable line this "His armor of anger is cracked now and she can see that he's just a boy in pain, which makes her feel foolish for not having realized he doesn't just share eyebrow similarities with Gale." is good too :D
love rosie3 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Amazing and well-written story! And a much better ending for both Gale and Madge, in fact this is my head canon now for them. But seriously loved this so much and I hope you continue to write more Gadge in the future. I absolutely adore your characterization of Madge :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Just thought I would let you know that I recently re-read everything you've written and I'm hoping you decide to continue writing Gadge!
Fionasaurus chapter 24 . 9/21/2012
This trilogy though. Definitely up there with Medea's type of writing. It kept me so interested! And I just adore the Gadge pairing and how you explored their participation in the rebellion before the war was formally in place. I, especially, love the way you explored their separate lives during(for Madge) and after the war. Fantastic! I'm very interested in readin more about this epilogue
Nina chapter 24 . 9/6/2012
OMGOSH AMAZING. Finally getting to review this. I LOVE your writing. Can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve! Would love to read more GADGE! I have reviewed this story before under my penname The Good Girl, but just wanna say I've loved it since the beginning! YOURE GREAT!
Belle453 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I have really enjoyed reading all your stories - this series was my favorite. I hope you'll write more. There cannot be enough written or read about Gadge fluff. I hated the ending of MJ for that same reason - Gale didn't get a happy ending and he deserved it more than anyone else in the book...it was sooooo wrong to blame him for the bombing and Prim's death - don't even get me started on that. I'm glad your Gale found a happy ending with Madge - they are perfect for each other.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/20/2012
I really LOVE your stories! you are an fantastic writer.
cactuscorsage chapter 24 . 8/18/2012
I love this story so, so much. In fact, I enjoy all of your fics. You completely succeeded in writing a multi-leveled fic, and I would love to read a story where Gale and Madge go back to District 12.

By the way, the best part (for me) was when Gale wondered when Rory turned into a punk. I actually laughed out loud, as opposed to my usual smile when I find something amusing. It also reminded me of my brother and I.
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »