Reviews for Heart of the Beast New Version
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 3 . 4/21/2013
awesome story, will be waiting for the next chapter
Wolf of the Nightly Moon chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
I love this so much! I hope the next chapter is up soon. But you did say you needed time. So I am a loyal fan that will wait for ya.
CharokeeRose chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Oh i love this you continue it..
Berry-Twin2 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
I lov it!
2693 chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I'm enjoying your story it looks like you will do a pairing with Jacob which this site dearly needs more of! Complete ones anyways. Interesting explanation about Cedric - wondering how Voldie knows about what happened to him though. Also - did Voldy experiment with anyone else? Will we run into other characters we think are dead?! That would be fun - looking forward to a new chapter but I don't want to see story taken down because someone reports you for breaking the rules! You aren't supposed to answer reviews OR put authors notes as entire chapters. They have taken down great stories for less. Though I have to admit that I can see ff's point for some of it. It's kind of bothersome to thing there is a huge new chapter out and realize that half of it is review responses or to be excited for a new chapter and then find out its a three sentence note.
mithrilandtj chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Ah yes...
Real life can get in the way at the most bothersome times ;)
Madame de Coeur chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Update soon! :D Well when you can that is. Good luck with school!
Purplehonor chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I really like this. Please continue.
Rori Potter chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
MiracleButterflies chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Can't wait to see where you go with it
Laesk chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
you have plenty of people reviewing but heres one more hoping you do add more. i would like to see where this ones goes.

thank you for writing and sharing with us all
DeanBeans13 chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
There are a couple things I learned from this story.

1.) Poor Harry just can't take it anymore

2.) Dumbledor's an ass(in this story)

3.) Voldy has a bitting sarcastic nature much like Kyuubi, and finally

4.) Voldy would make a wonderful father...Lolz (He's a closet teddy. And he should keep his Tom face instead of that reptile...thing)

MOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRR GIMME MOOOOAAARRRRRRR.

Alright now that that is off my chest, I'll be waiting. (_)

P.S

I have to have future interaction b/w Voldy and Harry in this story. It's freaking hilarious. Just give Harry a communication mirror or something. Or have the V man floo in or whatever for some comic relief.

P.P.S

Please finish your other stories I'm dying to know what happens in like...all of them?
Sakura Ichigo Morihiko chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
I find this believable.

Harry is too kind to be able to stand the fighting, and in a way Dumbles DID train him just for him to be a lamb to slaughter. If Voldemort were to see what Harry's been through, then maybe, just maybe, he would be so much more understanding to his enemy, rather than assuming that his enemy was the perfecting polished Golden Boy.
Rogue of Freedom chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
HA!VOLDYKINS GOT BURNED!

Voldemort:AVADA KEDAVERA!*Me fly back and lands on back then sits up*

Me:HA!

Voldemort:WTF?

Me:I'm immortal Jack *ss!
jetsonastro24 chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I like the story, however I don't like you padding your word count by adding the review responses in the beginning of the chapter. One or two responses is okay, but thirty-nine is way too many.