Reviews for Brutal Harry
stylo1 chapter 13 . 5/11
the last thing, which wholly applies to your sequel aswell, without all the death eaters lucy will have lost a lot of political capital so he does not in fact rule britain.
why would they even let lucy alive? its not like his a death eater who will continue unopposed with his vendetta against muggleborn
stylo1 chapter 13 . 5/11
the psychology of your story is really good, the whole lets ignore years of abuse is def not here. that being said your sentence structure sucks and needs a lot of work, there are a lot of small plot holes that dont really matter but they are there. then comes the ending which is beyond dissapointing, harry needed to be saved, for all his preparations he failed really bad
stylo1 chapter 12 . 5/11
it always baffles me how ppl write harry dodging all around spells but when voldy looks serious and cast a single cruciatus it nearly always hits. not because it can pass through shield or anything no it just isnt dodged
stylo1 chapter 10 . 5/11
there is no instance of a country having benefited from prolonged warfare.

normally im quite the fan of sun tzu but this is patently wrong. war drives innovation most technology is derived from military hardware. on top of that an external problem to focus on helps ignore internal problems. hitler used this and if anything he should have dragged out his war far longer instead of over extending so fast
ianramos22 chapter 13 . 5/10
I’ve read this story a couple times now and it always has the same effect of calmness after reading well done.
Gennarbear chapter 8 . 4/26
This man is reminding me a lot of my OChem professor. And of my Highschool Chem teacher, and I love it

SCIENCE
Wildcat94 chapter 2 . 4/21
Kinda sad how this story started out promising and then tanked by chapter two; this is basically another "cool"!MC story. And those are never good.
Why does it feel like his plan A is living in the poles? Didnt he buy lots of islands? Is he gonna circulate weekly or something?

I still think long term he should take over wizarding britan tho, cuz its full of ‘bullies’ and hunt death eaters and voldy and slowly take over the world in the shadows...so he’ll be powerfull in magic, body,mind,bank,socialy and politically he’ll be the wizarding jesus

Cuz honestly will he ever be safe if he doesnt have the crown?

Voldys mark makes it super convinient to hunt them down too so really ittle be just like wack a mole
Im suprised harry isnt gunning to take over britan cuz he could kill any enemies in the continent making it ‘safe’
Im suprised lily didnt kill vernon with the first bout of abuse
Mastersgtjames chapter 13 . 4/10
Really? No Epilogue, no after hogwarts? i feel kinda ripped off. Where is the Science. Where are the sweeping changes to the world/society?
Honestly when Lily said she has been aware of everything... All I could think of is that it was unfortunate harry had started puberty...
Surprised Hermione's dad and them made no comment on her eye.
This really feels more like an abandoned story than a completed one.
All that buildup... just dropped. Philosophers stone? only good for gold. Science? just as a means of filler. Power/experimentation? MC got outdone by voldie and his mom, while hermione was practically helpless and a damsel in distress.
Mastersgtjames chapter 12 . 4/10
JESUS.
THIS IS SO STUPID
SUCH A LET DOWN.
He went into it TRYING TO FIGHT FAIR!?
You gonna tell me Hermione does not know how to apparate? or make a portkey? Or grab the cup?
WHY was voldie so tough!? He does not have Harry's innate shield, or his skills, or his anything besides his blood. HOW did he survive ALL of that BS!? Even more importantly... HOW DID HIS FOLLOWERS!?
Then there is this complete nonsense with his mom. I can get her using the ritual to be reborn too. Kinda. Sorta. maybe.
But wandless magic? Apparently she is OP too? for crying out loud man! ridiculous. Hermione is supposed to be this SUUPER smart genius, knows all of everything. But she is just going along with the motions? not helping harry at all? Did she even KNOW about those guns/bombs? pretty sure they both could have done better.
Mastersgtjames chapter 10 . 4/10
Okay, gonna say this right now. I Literally cannot see MC counting WINNING the tournament as freeing himself. It is essentially admitting he is powerless. Like someone being enslaved, and offered freedom if they do this one thing. Doing it may "free" you. But you will have lost whatever independence or hope you had.
gonna repost my previous comment as it is still relavent.
No idea why harry was not informed of the tri-wiz with how their luck has been.
You HAVE to admit that either you can enter someone else into a BINDING MAGICAL CONTRACT against their will and without their knowledge, which means you can do all sorts of things. Including enslave EVERYONE. OR. that the goblet does not apply to harry, and they are full of crap. Those are literally the only possible conclusions.
Mastersgtjames chapter 9 . 4/10
shocked he did not share the stone with hermione, she'd have figured out how to make more, how to make a single dose enough for eternal youth, as well as how to transmute any metal to something else.
Mastersgtjames chapter 8 . 4/10
Finally, the stone.
No idea why harry was not informed of the tri-wiz with how their luck has been.
Hope he puts voldies, or one of his enemies names in. He had BETTER argue if they try to force him to compete. Since you HAVE to admit that either you can enter someone else into a BINDING MAGICAL CONTRACT against their will and without their knowledge, which means you can do all sorts of things. Including enslave EVERYONE. OR. that the goblet does not apply to harry, and they are full of crap. Those are literally the only possible conclusions.
2,890 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »