Reviews for Brutal Harry
CMVreud chapter 7 . 2/6
You know, at times I think this makes a very good introduction into socual interactions to Asperger Autists or, well, any autists.
SMB chapter 2 . 11/14/2023
You skipped a crapload of stuff and kept Harry as the same wimpy pussy from canon and nerfed his magic. YOU GAVE HIM A F**KING BOWIE KNIFE THAT APPEARED OUT OF F**KING NOWHERE WITH NO EXPLANATION TO KILL A TROLL THAT HAS A HEAD SO BIG THAT HALF OF HARRY'S ARM FITS INSIDE THE F**KING THING'S EYE SOCKET TO STAB ITS BRAIN! I'm not reading any more of this crap.
SMB chapter 1 . 11/14/2023
So they all got away with it? That f**king sucks! Where's the retribution? Why didn't he get a knife and carve out their f**king balls and make them eat them? Stab them in the eyes? Cut off their tongues to make them shut up? Slice their achilles tendons to cripple them? I thought this was going to be dark. Don't make him a pussy like canon Harry!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/14/2023
mid
Mark Sinfield chapter 13 . 11/9/2023
excellent
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2023
“Brutal” Harry aka beta Harry to Malfoy? Yeah no chance I’m reading this dumpster fire
embracethebright chapter 13 . 10/25/2023
This was amazing! Thank you for posting this great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2023
Yup this is awful lol do not waste your time reading this story!
DANIEL RADCLIFF chapter 13 . 10/17/2023
I probably wouldnt have wanted to enact this ..
I will give u my mobile number for this good job-

8310921909 . Pls contact Techquipt before contacting me
Cyril Kain chapter 13 . 10/12/2023
I agree with how badly Rowling wrote Harry. At the absolute least, Harry was verbally abused and neglected, meaning he should have expected to be ignored at best when he went to Hogwarts. Rowling made it so that it was like Harry was bipolar, being the abused child at Privet Drive, but a relatively normal boy everywhere else.

I got a story I'm writing with a female Harry, named Roze, who is absolutely broken. (she vomits after eating too much good food because her growth is stunted, and her previous 'diet' has resulted in her digestive system being weak and underdeveloped) She is a social recluse, has almost no self-confidence and requires Hermione, another person with social issues, to be the voice of the two. She still has her moments of anger, because she learned it from the Dursleys, but those moments are few and far between. (Until Umbridge) To counter the learning issues, I made it so that she has an instinctual understanding of her own magic and, while she cannot use most of the spells properly, she can replicate them through raw talent. She also, as expected, under-performs all the time, figuring the Dursleys would punish her for doing too well.

Roze also avoids romance to the point where it isn't until after the war that people find out she's not asexual. She starts a slow, tentative relationship with Hermione after it is revealed that Roze is a lesbian and has loved Hermione since second year, but was too afraid that someone (Dursleys, Dumbldore, Voldemort, the Ministry) would take Hermione away to hurt her. (and because she thought/hoped Hermione would get with Viktor, someone infinitely better for her than Roze)
Tulugaq chapter 13 . 10/3/2023
Its a good story but the author is insuffable. Skip any and all author’s notes if you want to keep enjoying it. Last chapter is just a long justification defending his characterizations. Its pretty immature.
CMVreud chapter 7 . 9/14/2023
Damn, I really would've liked to have discovered this story when you actually wrote it. It would've saved me so much trouble.
CMVreud chapter 13 . 9/14/2023
I totally concur with your 'Harry should be an emotional wreck'.
CMVreud chapter 12 . 9/14/2023
Well, technically Moldyshorts didn't harm Hermione, he ordered his Minions to do so... If this is more about intent than the wording of the oath, then, yes, Moldy, violated it.
I have to read again if a stray spell from Tommyboy hit her, but I think that not.
And appearently he didn't even tell them to do anything to her, just 'bring her back'.
Does Lily mean that Tommy broke their pact? The one between Lily and Moldy?
...
...
If you ever get around to rewrite this chapter... you know what to do.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 9/13/2023
I had to read 'psychodelic COLORED mushrooms' thrice to actually read it right.
3,045 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »