Reviews for Brutal Harry
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 7/29
Harry vaguely reminds me of Star Tracks Data and Spock lol it's interesting
DalekQueen7 chapter 13 . 7/27
That was a truly fascinating and thought-provoking story. I enjoyed every bit of it. :)
DalekQueen7 chapter 7 . 7/27
I love the Harry/Hermione spy scenes. Excellently done. Smiley face sticker for you!
jon reeve chapter 10 . 7/26
That was a well-written, badass scene with the goblet, i say.
Arella1 chapter 13 . 7/13
It was so uplifting to read your work and to see the Christian influence sprinkled throughout. Thank you.
Mike chapter 5 . 7/13
Again, agreeing with the author's note more than anything as the AN is already reflected in the text, and quite well at that.
Mike chapter 4 . 7/13
I already like your portrayal of the more questionable characters, not wholly likable but definitely understandable. The author's note was simply impressive insight.
Mike chapter 1 . 7/13
Fantastic start, I am really interested to see what will come of this. I am bad at reviewing but every word is always heartfelt, and you grasp a lot of concepts through his development that many do not, I am interested to see what a dark Harry will do when his drive is concerned not with revenge, but pure survival. This is what has been built so far anyway, and I am looking forward to reading more.
DarkerThanInk chapter 8 . 7/8
Your writing is so incredibly pleasant to read, thanks so much for that!
One of no matter chapter 13 . 7/7
Reading this left me feeling after one chapter like I was not only a person who would be hated but a person whom should be struck down, this of course had me thinking about why I was feeling this way. The conclusion I came to is that this author has a far superior understanding of how to extract emotion from a reader that any other author that I can remember reading if you can not understand why I felt this way I recommend re-reading the Harry Potter books and thinking about Harry as a character and as a human being.
ironhair chapter 13 . 7/5
I liked the journey more than the destination, looking forward to reading the sequel.
I enjoyed your harry potter characterisation.
Parting thought.. Which game?
ironhair chapter 2 . 7/5
The troll takedown was unique. So many copy exactly from canon. Nicely done.
ironhair chapter 1 . 7/4
Reading
Thank you so much for the an at the end of this chapter. I am the depressive person you described at the end and to this point, no matter the great therapists I've met and spoken to, not a one of them has made me feel so understood and grateful and genuine. Stories like this and authors like you are why I read and keep on pushing through the pain. Thank you.
Markus Ramikin chapter 11 . 6/27
"Daphne Greengrass could care less"

Sigh.