Reviews for Brutal Harry
SortingHat chapter 1 . 8/26
The only complaints I have is not of your fanfic but by the fact that the series in general makes all religious people evil like the Dursleys and it is not okay to have reverse racism and sadly has brainwashed an entire new generation in our already dumbed down world.

Being fair and equal goes both ways. It's not a one way street.
RatherFabulous chapter 13 . 8/18
Dave Pelzer (author of "A Child Called It") with a wand.
I enjoyed your story.
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 8/17
My aunt fostered children and adopted four. Their stories are heart-breaking.
One little girl, 7 when she was adopted, had been sexually abused - among other things.

She never really learned to open up to people much. She eventually joined the army and went career, doing very well. I think that a large group to "belong" to, a surrogate family that didn't require much soul-baring or vulnerability, gave her the bonds she needed without her having to give any more of herself than she's comfortable with.
daggers.97 chapter 3 . 8/16
Stopped as soon as you ADDED A FUCKING SWORD
Lena chapter 1 . 8/8
I'm crying and my heart is hurting while reading how they abuse harry. It's a testament to how good your writing is.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 6 . 8/3
Glorious. The character development is spectacular.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 8/3
This is so important to me, though I never received the same level of abuse Harry had (aside from emotional there were only a few times I was physically harmed by my step parents). I still struggle to talk about my feelings and reading this is so very difficult but I cannot even begin to tell you how grateful I am for you writing this. I have yet to read another fictional story (fanfiction or otherwise) that handles child abuse in such a realistic and brutal fashion. Thank you.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 4 . 8/3
This is amazing.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 7/29
Harry vaguely reminds me of Star Tracks Data and Spock lol it's interesting
DalekQueen7 chapter 13 . 7/27
That was a truly fascinating and thought-provoking story. I enjoyed every bit of it. :)
DalekQueen7 chapter 7 . 7/27
I love the Harry/Hermione spy scenes. Excellently done. Smiley face sticker for you!
jon reeve chapter 10 . 7/26
That was a well-written, badass scene with the goblet, i say.
Arella1 chapter 13 . 7/13
It was so uplifting to read your work and to see the Christian influence sprinkled throughout. Thank you.
Mike chapter 5 . 7/13
Again, agreeing with the author's note more than anything as the AN is already reflected in the text, and quite well at that.
Mike chapter 4 . 7/13
I already like your portrayal of the more questionable characters, not wholly likable but definitely understandable. The author's note was simply impressive insight.
2,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »