Reviews for Brutal Harry
Cloud Bearer chapter 13 . 17h
I loved this story so, so much! I'm so happy it has a sequel! Your version certainly describes better the consequences of child abuse Harry has gone through in the books. I think it also has a more realistic conclusion to all of Harry's fights.
JayMJane chapter 1 . 5/23
hermione is secretly an mi-6 agent... or was it mi-5? I forgot. Anyway thanks for sharing this wonderful story
The Price of Power Heed My Sin chapter 5 . 5/23
You might as well to just outright say Hermoine is a encyclopedia because the amount of vital information she is finding out in such short time-frames is ridiculous. I like this story but you really need to tone it down with Hermoine.
Jimin You Got No Jams chapter 13 . 5/22
This was beautiful.
skigirl51 chapter 1 . 5/15
really good prologue.
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 5/11
Well DONE! I LOVE IT!
Very good, very good
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 13 . 5/7
I love your look at the characters and how you made them both exceptional and realistic at the same time. Your long author's note and analysis at the end was a perfect summary of exactly what the entire story conveyed. I adore the love and friendship between Harry and Hermione, and how she and McGonagall fought for him when he didn't know to fight for himself. That look at Love as self-sacrificial was both a great way to bring Lily back into things as well as a nod to Christ, and I commend you for it.
Having only just found this, I'm not sure how much editing you've done since the original, but I found the connections throughout the chapters to be very well done, and loved that the stone came back into play at the end... though I do wonder what exactly happened to Quirrell at the end of first year. I'm off to read the sequel now, and can't wait to see where you took everything from here.
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 13 . 5/6
Very well written, and an original plot, but the Deus Ex Machina of Lily's resurrection and defeat of Voldemort at the end ruined the entire story for me.
olivia chapter 13 . 5/1
thank you for writing this. there is so much to say about this story but I have not the words. a hundred thousand words would not do it justice. so just thank you.
Fuck all niggers
I fucking ship harmony
raging fire storm chapter 13 . 4/6
damn. this is one of, if not THE, best fics that I've read in ANY category for any universe
Guitar Amateur chapter 13 . 4/6
It really touched me how in this final chapter, you made a clear distinguishment between agape love and the other, more temporal, meanings for kinds of love, a difficult thing to do with our current English language. With a simple Capitalization, love differed from Love (in quite the way that god differs from God). I think that I should borrow this writing tool.
Your kinetic energy note at the beginning of chapter 10, while interesting, is blatantly wrong.

A punch from a human averages between 100 and 450 joules of energy. A very standard 115gr. 9mm P JHP delivers just under 540 joules of energy, and it only goes up from there as you increase caliber, decrease weight or increase powder amount.
2,567 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »