Reviews for Brutal Harry
Saissa chapter 13 . 3/26/2016
This was a WONDERFUL story. Off to see if a sequel has been posted yet.

And to read others HP stories you may have posted.
Saissa chapter 12 . 3/26/2016
Leaving the grounsd without permission, and you are still not legally an adult

Surely McGonagall understanda that anyone competing in the tournament is automatically acknowledged as an adult, no matter if they chosoe to be there or not?

Harry is competing against his will as he clearly showed when the Goblet began looking for his name and magically BOUND him to itself. Almost like the Imperious curse
Saissa chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
With those descriptive differences between Lily and Petunia, then one of them is most likely adopted - in which case those blood wards are totally useless!

Great story so far!
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
I'm enjoying the manner in which different characters are behaving. Mcgonnagall actually sitting down and taking a moment to think, though prompted by hermione was a nice move.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
Hoho. What an interesting year. That was a fun read. So now Harry has the stone as well. What if he figures out how to integrate it with his heart thus becoming effectively immortal, not eternal life, but immortal in that the elixir produces would continuously regenerate his wounds and body and basically never age past a certain point. And since its fused perfectly with his heart he could not die even if he was incinerated to dust or nothingness as teh stone is nigh undestroyable. Albus 'supposedly' destroyed it. But seriously who says he did and didn't simply hide it away like so many other things. no one ever did check albus's house out.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
So this harry is to learn the art of war. Delicious.
HgSpartan chapter 9 . 3/18/2016
I loved that interaction between Fleur and Gabrielle
Fick Chick chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
No Norbert?
rocketgirl21 chapter 13 . 2/26/2016
I really love this story. I feels authentic and well thought out and is very well written. Congratulations!
FelixtheSax chapter 13 . 2/22/2016
I can't remember, but I think I stopped reading this story the first time I read it, shortly after Harry attacked Dumbledore. I'm not sure if I stopped because it was too dark for me at the time and I was in a bad place and didn't need more darkness or that I simply wanted to wait till it was finished before coming back to it and I forgot, but I finished it now and it's one of the best stories I've ever read. I'm about to go pull up the sequel so o don't forget to come back for that after I finally go to bed. You are a ridiculously talented author, and I sincerely thank you for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/21/2016
Yes. Critique a book that was designed for children about how it wasn't violent or accurate.

Rowling wrote Harry the way she did and I think she did a rather good job of it. Harry isn't fucked up. He displays Resilience. Is it entirely accurate? No! But it's also a bloody fiction. Rowling's world doesn't have to abide by our rules. Your rules. Rowling showed you can have a shitty, abusive upbringing, and still turn out fine. You claim to know psychology. If that's the case, look up resilience. Look up the failure of Learned Helplessness.

No young child (I'm talking mid to late single digits) wants to read a story about a kid being abused, physically or emotionally. Some people choose reading as an escape. So the depressed kid with verbally abusive parents hides behind her Harry Potter books, desperate to find an escape into a world of fantasy. She sees someone with the burden of many placed on him, who was abused and manipulated, overcome his harsh upbringing to contribute to society and save the day. Rowling taught more about the power of love, friendship, and family than you ever have. Quit claiming to do a better job at it.
Guest ab chapter 12 . 2/21/2016
Gods. Your notes reek of arrogance. You're so quick to condemn the western world, pointing out flaws of the few to speak of the whole. You are just as American as those you condemn. Hypocrite.
Wat chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
Wait, so you and your pal spent all that time trying to fix Firefox, going through all of that, just so you could upload a story?

Did it not occur to you or your friend to just use a different internet browser?
Guestavia chapter 4 . 2/21/2016
Slight error. The first recording of the golf club incident, it was a three-iron. Now it's a seven-iron. Small thing, really, but thought you might want to know.
Guests via chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
I appreciate you compacting numerous parts into one chapter.
2,567 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »