Reviews for Brutal Harry
RavenAmeraDreams chapter 13 . 4/13/2015
Wow. Utterly amazing work. I appreciate youe realistic depiction of the affects on Harry from his abuse. Bravo. I had so much else to say but this last chapter blew me away to the point I forgot a great deal of it. My apologies. Now to read your sequel!
charlotteredmond99 chapter 13 . 3/21/2015
Awesome story :-D
OJKing chapter 13 . 3/19/2015
Only Harry/Hermione fic I'll ever like.
chibichanga chapter 10 . 3/19/2015
Wow! This is a wonderfully, compelling story! Bravo! And I'm glad Ron is completely unimportant in this!
EvilMagician chapter 13 . 3/13/2015
Well I can say that was about the most original fic I've ever read. Halfway through I wasn't even sure I liked it and now I can't wait to go read the sequel.

Way to make canon your bitch!
EvilMagician chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
I just started reading this story, during the second chapter I also wondered about the lack of interaction between characters but wrote it off since I'm now hooked.

Great writing so far, I think this chapter had the first easily missed errors in it so far. That's saying something with the length of chapters being what they are.
Zeikos chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
I don't see the point on harry retriving the box from the maze. I mean he must be smart enought to understand that the maze had a purpose. He didn't even know what he took. It seems just a thing throwed in the story with no logic backing harry's behaviour. i guess in the next chapters it will have a purpose , but the logic is a bit shaky
DragonShadowQueen chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
I love how you quote sun Tuz art of war. I am in the middle of reading it and can tell how you are tying it into the story. Keep up the good work.
bpvreader chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
Thanks for the tale wish you mentioned that due to harry holding the stone to HG heart he was also healed in a sharing of the power of the stone through the sharing of their love. So I am going to pretend that is what you wrote, as the hero should / deserves a happy ending.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Excited to see the more realistic, damaged Harry.
MoltenCheese chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
Great Story! I loved this story. You made great character development! It was awesome. Thank you for posting this! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Powerful stuff.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I'm loving this already.
furface294 chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Too many Authors notes, very distracting but the story was not that bad
furface294 chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
WHAT is it with damm near every story seeming to require the teaching of Animagi skills to Harry? Am I mistaken or not that there is no mention of him being taught that in the books, or even of him asking to be taught that, I KNOW AU STORY, but why does it seem that everyone has the need to give Harry this skill? OH BTW good story, the rant has been building up for many months, sorry that your story got it ( apologetic smile on my face )
2,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »