Reviews for Brutal Harry
warrof chapter 13 . 6/22/2014
Good Story,
Lokking forward to reading the sequel.. But it's 2 am so later...
FinalGuardian chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
This is far and above one of the best HP-fics on the site. reading this story I''ve trembled in rage, shed tears, laughed(sometimes maniacally), and chuckled in amusement. And it's not finished yet XD!
xvector chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Absolutely LOVE the way you highlight story progression. You are a talented, phenomenal author with writing quality that is rarely seen.
xvector chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Amazing chapter.
xvector chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Amazing prologue.
Amazing story so far. Love to see Harry building a backbone.
Morganna13 chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
George Granger is my favorite character of all time
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
Ermagerd herrer perter...but seriously this is my favorite HP fanfiction on the citadel
DarianRaine606 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
I think i really love uncle george. Im so jealous, I WANT AN UNCLE LIKE HIM
Anastasoula chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
Aw yeah, I do believe I have found my spirit animal in Uncle Granger.
TheMightyKoosh chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Wow am I enjoying this. I definitely agree with the way you have written the characters. I particularly like what you have done with snape. Now, I love snape, but he is a bully, regardless of his past he picks on children, and I love that you've picked up on that and dealt with it and not just excused it away for ease of telling.
AuntyBee chapter 13 . 6/11/2014
I never leave chapter reviews, as I like to wait till Ive finished reading the entire story before I can decide what I think about it. I hesitate to say I love it as it isn't quite the feeling one has after finishing a story about a main character that has had such a horrible life. At the same time I love what you have done with the Harry Potter world- I've often had the same difficulty seeing Harry as a realistic character as I can't see how someone who has had such a at the least neglected life be the person he is at Hogwarts.
Finally, I love how your bring the main focus to the characters true love- being a Christian myself I find stories that look at life realistically but with the hope that comes from God especially wonderful. So thank you for the time you've spent on this story, and I hope to read more of your work in the future!
dev chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
Made it to Chapter 7 before this story got really fucking stupid. Hot air balloons, flashbangs and probes? What the hell.
Sparkysbro chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
'''Your face," She said, "Is entirely too sad. It needs pie''' This may be the best line I have ever read.
Cave Jonson chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
COMBUSTABLE LEMONS FOR THE WIN
Deathday Party Planner chapter 13 . 6/5/2014
Wow, very well written! IMO, JKR depicted canon!Harry as a weak stumbling character that succeeded less through his brief flashes of power and heroic character than the result of standing at the confluence of vast external influences. I prefer my heroes more like yours, that prevail through the development and exercise of heroic skill, power and sacrificial character and if vast influences are brought to bear they are manifest through our worthy hero. Thank you, I look forward to your sequel.
2,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »