Reviews for Brutal Harry
redwoodhouse chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Excellent chapter with the magical fight between Harry and the Goblet. You are right about so many plot holes in the real story. But that makes it so fun for all the fan fiction writers to take advantage of. Writers like you can do such a nice job of changing things around

Keep up the good work
O.o LiviLou o.O chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Wow. You are bloody brilliant. My family calls me intelligent because i'm 13 and at an early twelfth grade level in my studies but reading this i feel like i need to rethink my whole life. A lot of the stories on this site are trash and i can honestly say this is the one story i will stopp everything i'm doing if i see an update. You made my day. Keep writing!
Zamia chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Good to see Harry finally admitting to himself his need for Hermione. Liked his battle against the Goblet. Surprised he actually couldn't break the bond. Good read. Cheers.

red neo ranger chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
loved it keep it up
ra chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
pretty good chapter...
Play4ever chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Great chapter. I am unsure which scene would be my favorite.

The test conversation between Amelia and Harry is short but impressive. The whole standoff thing. Very cool.

The Harry vs the goblet scene is a very popular scene no doubt. Speaking off ... the power redirected from his shield into the "anti goblet" ... will it have a sideeffect of making his shield even better vs magic? Or some other effect? And the scar bleeding - just for the effect or will there be something more there?

The dragon fight was ... all too easy. :D So while it was fun it wasnt epic. :)

Post battle in the tower was nice though. :)
bakapervert chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Nice job with the Horntail. Pretty cool.
c chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
A cannon is something you shoot at people who misuse cannon and canon.
harry31j97 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
A technical flaw. How come Barty ( or whoever ) managed to overpower goblet when Harry couldn't, unless they're Dumbledore or Voldemort? You did say Harry was 3rd most powerful wizard in britain, right?
Trinel chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
This is a great fic. And as long as I ignore Hermione, I like it.
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Wow, I can see why Harry was so furious there, and got to say that I Igor got off quite nicely imo, as Harry could have smacked him down even harder, and will look forward to the Ball, and what else will happen to Harry's rage at the second task, as I imagine he'd hate for anyone else to be stuffed in the tourney without their permission, especially if it turns out to be Hermione as his hostage.
RobC chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Really like your Harry and Hermione in this fic.
De Brussyere chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
lol i don't want to be mean since i love this story and all but both exercise and regime are french words adopted into english :P it was just funny. I enjoyed the chapter tho
twilliams1797 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Sounds like the posting is just as much an adventure as the story. Please thank your roomie for me, I appreciate his efforts
GenoBeast chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Well it seems like your really trying to limit Harry's is okay since its your story and therefore it all makes sense to you.

I liked the scene with Harry fighting the goblet, I would have been shocked if he won but also laughed since it would be another sign of his superiority to most magicals. He killed a basilisk which I doubt Dumbles or Riddle has ever does not even matter if they could do it better than he did during the fight, he did something no one else within a hundred years could claim.
2,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 113 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 133 .. Last Next »