Reviews for Brutal Harry
Erisah Mae chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I totally recommend you read the online comic Girl Genius, so you understand me when I say that George Granger sounds like an awesome Spark. :D
mwinter1 chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
So what name do you go by when you play TF2. Cave Johnson indeed with those combustible lemons and the laser that turns your blood into gasoline. Anyway great update. Awaiting more.
Laugherboy chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
great addition. just awesome
Johnnyseattle chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Another excellent chapter. Good to see Harry thawing out a bit, although he is seeming to be a bit overpowered. As long as there's something to balance it out that's cool though. Thanks for your work, and hope to see more soon.
RobC chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Very nice chapter. I really like the way you have Hermione 'tame' Harry into a more balanced human. Between the two of them, they should really shake up magical Britain.
jkarr chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I for one am enjoying reading this story and am looking forward to the next chapter to see what you have written for both Harry and Hermione, pluse there famlies.
NORGCO chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
You're SURE Uncle George isn't the result of reading Girl Genius a little obsessivlely?

Because he - and Hermione - come across as Spark's, very Transylvania Polygnostic University - University motto "FOOLS, I'll destroy them all! Ask me how!"

Or you may have no idea what I'm on about, in which case good work and I look forward to the next, as always.
Gamerteen13 chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
...Okay, let me tell you some things.

One, you story outright ROCKS!

Two, it makes a helluva lot more sense than some other fics.

Three, I must applaud you for using no Dues Ex Machina(Or did you?).

Four, I can practically see it happen as I read it.

And Five, George Granger has reached No.3 in my category of "Awesomest Fanfiction OC"(Right below Crypt Oogakari of "Yet Again", who is just below his brother, Ghost Oogakari, also of "Yet Again"), and tied for first of the "Coolest side-character" category, right alongside- you probably guessed it- Cave Johnson from Portal 2.

Oh, and I was wondering when the heck Harry was getting the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone out of the box, now the question is, what will he do with it?
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Great story. A nice but slow change in Harry's character and the sense that he is sloowly building some bridges with other peopel. Now my question is what happens when one of the peoople that he trusts unintentionally (or out of necessity) does something that hurts him?

Thanks again for all of your efforts on this story-I'm definitely looking forward to further installments.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
greaaat
WL Chastain chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
I am enjoying your story. Even with all its faults.

Too many to name here.

snort, snicker, giggle

Just teasing you, you're such a SERIOUS writer, I couldn't resist!
Riotstarter1214 chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
Love his attitude toward snape
Greysh chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
nice chapter :) I liked the how you freed sirius, very original.

good luck with the next chapter.
pfeil chapter 7 . 8/11/2011
Good handling of Luna and Ginny. I'm glad he now knows what they're doing and can continue ignoring them.

Brilliant depiction yet again of the Harry/Hermione interactions, her room in particular. I continue to look forward to all the little steps they take together.
jason chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
Hi,

I would like to point out that it does not seem right one person who is working for somebody's forgiveness to babble all their secrets. McGonagall telling the whole house what Harry's childhood had been, which she must know that he has kept very private, is very unusual. If I was a teacher, I wouldn't do that to my student. If you wanted to have the other students know about the Harry's childhood for your story's plot, you should have planned some other way that doesnt contradict McGonagalls character in your story. Hermione I can understand, but McGonagall is being at two stances in the same chapter. Hope you find that helpful, or forgive me for misunderstanding what you were trying to say in this chapter.

jason