Reviews for Brutal Harry
hjcallipygian chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
I am enjoying your piece about Harry and his friends, and that is all well and good, but I do not imagine I am alone in my desire that you just kind of summarize their story and write more about Hermione's crazy uncle the scientist. I think I might cry if I don't get to discover what he makes of Transfiguration.

Seriously, though. Great chapter. Keep up with Harry. The Uncle deserves his own story. )
ranma hibiki chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
go hermione! pull harry out of his shell an show him not everything is about fighting

so, bellatrix found a way to escape. way to bring the plot back up an add some spice to the mix. an she doesnt even have an excuse like being innocent or knowing harry as a reason for escape..not that we know of anyway *smirks* insane bella against who knows, and a harry that knows how to should be fun!

keep up the good work
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Really errific!
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
Loved Uncle George. I half expected to find he had a brother named Fred though.
dogbertcarroll chapter 7 . 8/15/2011

Hell of a breakout.
dogbertcarroll chapter 6 . 8/15/2011
Good chapter.
dogbertcarroll chapter 5 . 8/15/2011
Now that was how Luna's situation should have been dealt with in canon.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Go Minnie!
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
If he can pick apart spells in mid flight he'll have something!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Great setup and I love the way it flows, but how did he end up poor?
Rhaegar Targaryen chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
I want more. this story is absolutely amazing. Looking forward also to reading any original fiction you have out already.
Zamia chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Liked Harry putting Scrimgeour in his place. Harry is finally starting to accept a bit of happiness in his life. Hopefully he will come across Snape at a later date. Good read. Cheers.

cosmoGirl666 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Oh I wonder how Luna and Ginny will deal will Hermione going back to Hogwarts 3 days a week? Good chapter :)
Mobozo chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
Really good story. I like your characterization of Harry. I am looking forward to the next installment.
Viktorius chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
This is AMAZING!

How was I UNAWARE of it's existence?

Why is one word of every sentence CAPITALISED?

Perhaps we shall NEVER know.

However I must insist you update SOON!
2,395 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 .. Last Next »