Reviews for Brutal Harry
Kitty Burglar chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Hello! I love your story. It's cool how Harry's preparing for the war.

Bye!

P.S. I hate twilight, so don't get confused about my name.
jdboss1 chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
i dont like to see -Hermione telling on harry
Lord Sia chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
You know, after reading through the latest chapter of this story, I find that you haven't fixed the single biggest problem with it:

The next chapter is still missing.
MissySelenity chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
Awesome! I love Harry not being so clueless and looking up to Dumbledore. Hey why don't he just write to Flamel and tell him what Dumbledore is doing with his stone? I bet he won't be so happy with Dumbledore.
glazedlookineyes101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I seriously hope that Vernon is in a prison with a life sentence somewhere. I also hope that the other inmates have been told what he had done to get in there. Then he can experience a little bit of what he inflicted on Harry all those years. I always hated that in canon Rowling never punished or even wrote of what happened to the Dursleys. They may not have done as much physical abuse as in your fic but emotional abuse is just as damaging. Rowling may have written that Harry is mostly 'normal' but that is wrong. No one gets away from that treatment unscathed.
shahdee13 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
I am starting to like this stoic and analytical Harry. It is what I have expected of someone who grew up with an abusive guardian. I enjoyed reading this immensely. Thank you for this.
Ryn chapter 9 . 8/22/2011
You totally ruined Luna's character. I mean Luna..giggling like a fan girl? Luna sitting on Harry's lap is totally wrong since she's a fan girl here. It's the same as if it were Ginny sitting on his lap. I love this chapter except for the above. Totally wrong IMHO
blackcallalily chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
awesome!
Mobozo chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Still enjoying the story and looking forward to more.
Heliosion chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Dark, foreboding yet contemplative. You made a good call keeping Hermione away but nice overall
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
That was a good section there, and enjoyed seeing like Luna is making a small try to get closer to Harry, and that Harry, while uncomfortable, was still able to do all right with her closeness, as well as seeing that the other Hogwarts teachers were experiencing what seemed to be a relatively stable school year for what seems like forever LOL. Looks like Lucius is going to show his heinie again someday, and wondering if Harry will get him to metaphorically cut his nose off to spite his face?
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
I really liked the part where Viktor analyzed his feelings after the world cup match, that Lucious is afraid of Harry is pretty cool (mind you I'd probably be afraid of someone who has twice said he didn't wsant to kill me because he was too young at the time). I'm also wondering what kind of role Fleur will have in this story since you put a short scene from her life into the story, and since the scene was romance based it suggests that she'll find someone while at Hogwarts for the Tri-Wizard. Bill has no reason to attend since Harry and Ron aren't friends and the students at Hogwarts would be unacceptable, so I see her either ending up with Harry or Viktor. That said, you haven't made this story a romance so I could be completely wrong about her involvement here.

P.S. Luna is a fun character and I'm glad Harry saved her from the bullying in her first year, but unless you give Harry a harem there are going to be several unhappy witches if he ever decides he likes girls that way.
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 7 . 8/21/2011
Using wizards general ignorance of modern muggle technology to break Sirius Black out of Azkaban was priceless! ...Mind, a hot air balloon is a long way from modern, but wizards are so assured of their own superiority that they fail to recognize that muggles are far more dangerous than they once were. That's actually one of the sillier aspects of JKR's story; the magicals went into hiding because the muggles outnumbered them and were occationally dangerous, but after so long in self imposed isolation the magicals seem to have forgotten. That said, much of modern technology would be less than reliable against magic saturated areas, but what Harry did here relied upon chemical reactions and muggle technology adapted via spellwork and thus not reliant on electricity.

The consequences of these acts should be most interesting, especially when the guards have to admit they really don't know how Black escaped, all they saw was a strange object Sirius was holding on to as he floated sedately away despite their best efforts.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Your fic is really wonderful and i mean it !

Please update as soon as you can ;)

Tchouss

Xylion
LoireLoa chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
Um... Harry still lives with Petunia, right? How is it that no one notices his long absences? Or is it they just don't bother them (adults/Petunia, whomever)?
2,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 134 .. Last Next »