Reviews for Brutal Harry
James Beston chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Phenomenal story good Sir. I like the predatory manner you've given Harry. Can't wait for the next update.
OrionTheHunter chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
This is a lot of fun to read. Thanks for writing.
Mana's Cinder chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Minor complain: Nuremberg is a city in Germany. Nurmengard is the magical prison in which Grindelwald is rotting away. You mixed those up, though it might have been spell check that swapped the words.

Funnily enough Grindelwald is also the name of a village in Switzerland. It's a nice spot for winter vacations.
GLCW2 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
A true gem of a story. I'm glad I found it. The only problems I have with it are the easy availability of items (Mandrake, thermite, remote, balloon [granted the last three could have been supplied by Moody even though he's a wizard with little interaction with the muggle world]) and Hermione's ease in attaining knowledge and research (I believe this can be explained by the admittance of Andromeda Tonks). Other than those two things, I've only noticed a few grammatical errors (to vs too). I love the premise of the story as I've never really read a story that accurately dealt with the consequences of the abuses that were heaped on Harry. Great writing! I can't wait to read more.
Memory25 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
I rather like this story, although the seriousness of it and the stiffness of the talking gives me some muscle acheXD I like how the story is going right now, but I think that Harry is having too easy a time of it right now. I don't think he is a Gary Stu, at least not yet, but it looks like he can solve any problem here a little too easily. Please continue the story, it's really great.
Cenright chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
A truly interesting story. I will be watching closely for updates on this story, and it is so different then nearly every other story, and you have a good writing style to augment your original ideas.
jmsdragn chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
gotta say this was REALLY well written and you seem to have put alot of though and work into it and iv enjoyed every second of reading it

i did note one tiny mistake in one of your chapters when albus was talking about riddle he said it was a century ago when he was talking bout harry reminding him of riddle when in actuality it was maybe 50 years ago

aside from that iv enjoyed this story and cant wait for more
anonymouse chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
hi, I'm a fifteen year old that has been reading your story since early july, and this would be my first review, just wanted to say that this is a twist on the 'abused harry' genre that i have never seen another quite like, or at least ones that extend beyond two chapters. its a really good story, and i hope to see that sequel you mentioned at the end of this chapter after this story's done and dusted. too many stories with great potential end up abandonned or 'adopted' by authors that have no clue what they're doing. im looking forward to the next chapter and all that come after.

Cheers.
ShadowBakaSama chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I really like the story so far, but you rammed a plot device through a plot hole in this chapter. You had already stated that Azkaban had levels of ambient magic such that electronics would not work and then used radio communications, video cameras and robotics in the break out. Also it would be really hard to get grenades in England, maybe they could get Knockturn Alley equipment, or use improvised tools.

I'd say rewrite the chapter without the prode, use Harry or Dobby outfitted as a ninja, use mirrors or wizarding wireless comms, the Cloak of Invisibility.
SnOwWoLfGoDdEsS chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
wow this fic is rly good...
Kila9Nishika chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
THEY BROKE SIRIUS OUT OF AZKABAN! !

And there's going to be a sequel!

I'm really getting attached to this fic - it has graced my favorites list on , and my SUPERfavorites list on my computer.

Loving the Harry growth/interactions!
TheCommonMasses chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Perhaps one of the best stories I have ever read. I had lost all hope in finding a new HP story, now that the franchise is over, and so I thank you for renewing my faith in HP fanfiction. Authors like you keep my interest, and for that I commend you. Congrats on such an excellent story thus far, and I look forward to the rest of the story.
Von chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Whoo hoo! AWESOME SAUCE STORY! Finding this was WAY worth losing 4 hours of study time. :D

And awwwww, I miss your Scottish accent writing. :D It was also awesome.

Love Harry's character, how he can be so cold, burn hot, be vicious and yet ultimately still be GOOD - and still have that 'protecting people thing' that is Harry Potter.

And the fangirls are hilarious.
witowsmp chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Interesting jailbreak.

I hope Amelia gets a new job.
Graypdrink chapter 7 . 8/6/2011