Reviews for Brutal Harry
Jaely chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
That was very inventive and I'm very impressed with this chapter. May I suggest a little more flow when you change setting, it's a little hard to follow the "timeline" so to speak. Look forward to reading more soon.
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Loved it, yay for the good guys! Gotta run and get to work now but wanted to post to let you know how much I enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for sharing your awesome fic with us.:)

-Ellie
what are you even saying chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I really, really enjoyed this chapter. Your style of narration fits Harry's character so perfectly that this story really stands out as one of the best around.

I'm also really glad you decided to drop McG's Scottish accent. You'd be surprised by how many people are insanely stubborn about that. I think a lot of them might be Scottish.
Inziladun chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Well, I liked the fic, I'll keep reading.
Pyeknu chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Amazing how ignorant the wizarding world actually is, given how easy it was for Harry (with Hermione's help) to break Sirius out of jail.
Inziladun chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
I'm afraid I may have to retract my previous review, in this chapter you've managed to prove my doubts unfounded
GenoBeast chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
(Attacking, Headmaster," Harry spoke the title like it was a dirty word, "Not bullying. My aunt apologized to me, and she meant it, her entire life has changed. Yours hasn't.")

My favorite line so far in this chapter. It speaks so true of what Dumbles is doing. He can apologize but in the end he still feels his actions were right and that people should deal with the pain of having to deal with Snape, Malfoy, and other Slytherins.
Leo chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Not brutal enough IMO Harry should also stage Lucius death with all evidence pointing to Fudge.
loli chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
My goodness! This is one of the best stories that I have ever read! It is so realistic and so well developed. I love the fact that you did not rush any of the physical and emotional development. I am completely in your thrall. Can not wait to read more!
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Truly impressive!
tenchifew chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Very interesting chapter. Ill be interesting to see what Luscius's strategy is going to be. Sirius is free but fleeing, Fudge still minister. Will be interesting to see the plot develop further. I like your Harry.

Thank you for writing.
Inziladun chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
"I have learned many disturbing things about young Harry Potter over the last

I was enjoying the fic, but this chapter has ruined it a little, there are a couple of things that annoyed me:

1st- The Confrontation with Dumbledore in the Common room. I don't enjoy crazy Harry, and this agresion destroys, totally, the work that Harry has done to establish himself as someone respectable.

Also, completly out of character that Dumbledore reprimands Mcgonagall in front of her own house.

2nd- That Minerva tells everything to the gryffindors. It is unrespectful of her to discuss Harry's private life with all his house "mates". And there is a big contradiction in Minerva's behaviour:

Summer," McGonagall said, gesturing for the assembled Gryffindors to seat themselves, while she lit the fire with her wand.

"What kind of things?" Neville Longbottom asked, some hesitation in his voice.

She told them.

- Later in this same chapter:-

If it ever becomes known in the magical world what happened to Harry in this house, at the hands of muggles, it would inflame anti-muggle sentiment through wizarding England, and you would probably find yourself dead at the hands of vigilantes."

In conclusion, all the work you've done until this chapter is completly undone. We had an independent Harry with some great talents but little social skills. Now it seems we're going to have a mentally unbalanced Harry with lot of help from his house and with Minerva whatching over him.

Nothing wrong with that, but not my idea of a great fic.

Anyway, lets not be hasty, I've yet to read the rest of your story. My main concern: the contradictions, watch out for them and you'll write a very good fic. Keep up the good work.
RobC chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Lucius really needs to have a fatal accident.
Edmond O'Donald chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Gah! REALLY excellent chapter. Very clean, compact writing and great story-telling. I like very much what you are doing with this and am very glad that you've added this chapter. In particular, the way you are handling Harry's relationship with Hermione is to be commended. You've not done anything to 'race ahead' with their relationship, but rather, seem to be willing to let it move of its own accord, which is great.

I am very much looking forward to your next chapter: (1) the reaction to Sirius' escape; Sirius' reaction to Hermione (and her almost frightening brilliance); and Harry's current situation within Hogwarts.

I hope that you can post again soon!

Regards,

the_scribbler
DELETED113213213 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
This story is absolutely amazing.
2,307 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »