Reviews for Brutal Harry
bakapervert chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Nice job with the Horntail. Pretty cool.
c chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
A cannon is something you shoot at people who misuse cannon and canon.
harry31j97 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
A technical flaw. How come Barty ( or whoever ) managed to overpower goblet when Harry couldn't, unless they're Dumbledore or Voldemort? You did say Harry was 3rd most powerful wizard in britain, right?
Trinel chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
This is a great fic. And as long as I ignore Hermione, I like it.
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Wow, I can see why Harry was so furious there, and got to say that I Igor got off quite nicely imo, as Harry could have smacked him down even harder, and will look forward to the Ball, and what else will happen to Harry's rage at the second task, as I imagine he'd hate for anyone else to be stuffed in the tourney without their permission, especially if it turns out to be Hermione as his hostage.
RobC chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Really like your Harry and Hermione in this fic.
De Brussyere chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
lol i don't want to be mean since i love this story and all but both exercise and regime are french words adopted into english :P it was just funny. I enjoyed the chapter tho
twilliams1797 chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Sounds like the posting is just as much an adventure as the story. Please thank your roomie for me, I appreciate his efforts
GenoBeast chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Well it seems like your really trying to limit Harry's shield..it is okay since its your story and therefore it all makes sense to you.

I liked the scene with Harry fighting the goblet, I would have been shocked if he won but also laughed since it would be another sign of his superiority to most magicals. He killed a basilisk which I doubt Dumbles or Riddle has ever done...it does not even matter if they could do it better than he did during the fight, he did something no one else within a hundred years could claim.
amsev chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Once again, WOW! Harry's fight against the Goblet. Whoa.

The first task and Harry's handling of it was awesome. The scene in the owlery was incredibly touching.
MariusDarkwolf chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
Great update as always, glad Harrys letting Hermione in. Lolled at the confrontation with igor. Liked the goblet and dragon scenes
Krazzeekman chapter 10 . 8/27/2011
-is still laughing quite hard at the firefox adventure. Holds up a finger for a pause, continues to laugh-

I pity you... And your beta... Chapter was good, real good. Power play sticks in people's minds, and isolation makes for a great calmer. I can see the Harry/Gabby talk n my head. It'll either be hilarious, or tear-jerking. Maybe a combination.

I'm either distantly realted to your beta, the IT, or Firefox itself. Just saying.

~James King

Mischief managed.
SB01 chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
Yay! I found a great story in this! I love Harry's completely pragmatic view of life.

I also like the way Harry progresses in both magic and combat. Its so cool to see his development. And another yay to McGonagall in charge! Snape deserved the boot! Emotionally abusing children(Harry was also already abused by his relatives!) because of the memory of a childhood grudge :(

Now i am gonna be the fanciful teen that i am and gonna hope that you have it end as an Harry/Hermione Pairing. Couple of reasons to that. 1. I am a fan of Hermione ;) (had to throw that out there) 2. She seems like the most "closest" friend he has; that is, the first to really "hug" Harry and the one he relies on. 3. As far, Hermione seems the only one who can be barely balance him. For, if Harry's specialty is practical application, Hermione masters Theory. She also does have the intelligence to keep up with him.

Pls note that whoever you actually pair Harry up with it would have no bearing on whether i will discontinue the story. Cause its awesome regardless of the pairing. I just hope that, if you chose another "match", then you build Harry's relationship with her(or him ;P) to eclipse the absolute "closeness" i feel from Harry and Hermione's friendship.

Okay, enough with my romantic notions over two fictional characters. Great job on the chapter, I am excited for the next one. Thanks for your hard work!
I'm a chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Well, when you jump a shark you certainly do it thouroughly.
2,579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »