Reviews for Brutal Harry
jbfritz chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Thanks for the update! Love the story!
dogbertcarroll chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Gabrielle was cute as all hell.

Great chapter.
kissinghollie chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Excellent update. I really your take on Harry's characteristics and you have to know that Luna can through off anyone with a few words or a simple action.
enchantedlight chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
great chapter, update soon!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
nice chapter. I don't know about the girl working for uncle George. Can't wait for the fourth year to start.
peruser chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
With McGonagal in charge, I don't THINK that Harry has to worry about the TriWiz Tournement. Of course it could still happen. At fourteen Harry is quite a formidible wizard to be able to frighten Lucius Malfoy. I thought that Draco summed up Harry pretty well. I can't wait to see what happens next.
mwinter1 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Interesting that you say that there will be only 2 or three more postings. I see that it'll probably just take us to the end of 4th or 5th year. I do wonder how you are going to handle Voldemort/Dumbledore and Fudge though. I do see Harry killing all of Voldemort's inner circle at the resurrection, including Malfoy. Awaiting more.
Artur Hawkwing1 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Only two or three more chapters? :( /weep
Von chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
It's kind of you to add some stuff on fan request, but I am glad it's not going to be a habit. :D The only character I care about is Harry.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Another great chapter though I'm interested to see how Fleur will play a part if any. Uncle George is an interesting comedic character and I like what you're doing with him.

Thanks as always for your efforts on this story-looking forward to the next chapter.
yog chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
It's good to know that you have the entire story already planned out. However I do doubt the possibility of ending it in just two chapters, unless they are gargantuan in size. If so - good for you.

Another minor nitpick - two millimeters not bulging under sledgehammer is nothing miraculous, really. Good steel will be at least this hard. If you go with some special ceramics than you won't even leave a dent, most likely. Now half a millimeter would be impressive.

And it seems that you don't agree with me on the idea of the potential of space travel. Shame. Well, it's your story. However, I have to point out - if Harry wants to just go away, space would be an ultimate escape: totally unreachable by conventional means and an Out Of Context destination for wizards (they won't even think to search there). So he could take his friends (if they agree to go) and found a colony under a kilometer of ice on Titan (I think that was the name of the ice-covered satellite of Jupiter).

Other than that - great story. Update soon (especially since you have tempted fanfiction fates by saying that you have most of the story already ready).
fhippogriff chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
I thought the drunk George Granger story was wonderful. I liked the Draco/Lucius scene more than the Harry/Lucius scene. Harry is becoming super!Harry isn't he, both in magic and in internal emotions. Just like McGonagall is becoming the super!headmistress. I presume Harry is planning on using all those guns against Voldemort & crowd?
RobC chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
Very nice part. But I do hate the idea of Malfoy running the ministry after Harry leaves.
nimb09 chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
still one of the best harry story i read in a while. the top 10 if not 5 percent. still cant see how his four year going to be.
2,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 139 .. Last Next »