Reviews for Brutal Harry
peruser chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
WOW! What a surprising twist! I can't believe that Harry instigated and carried out his own rescue plans! With Malfoy Sr., Fudge and the Wizengamot resisting giving Sirius a fair trial though, how are they going to clear him?
LeahHeartsSirius chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I love this story so much! You are such a talented writer! Thanks for the update!
dogsby chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
We're on Chapter 7, so I may have forgotten a lot of things about this story, but Harry needs better Magical and Muggle Guardians. He has a lot of arsenal at his disposal and he is not using it. Harry seems to need someone who is more intelligent on his Team than, Hermione and the other Adults.

It maybe fun to watch him stage a breakout from Jail and help make his Godfather a hunted down and wanted Criminal; it does not however solve the situation. He's the BWL, Head of the Potters, and Heir Apparent to the Blacks; and he's letting himself be outmaneuvered. He has the Grangers, Albus, Minnie, Petunia, Amelia, and a whole host of others and they can't help him and his only result is a breakout! How about the following:

1. Hiring a bunch of Cutthroat Lawyers

2. Put in Lawsuits against the Newspapers, Magazines, Books, Merchandisers, and the Ministry, for use of his (a MInor) and his family's name & pictures, Slander, and Defamation of Character. He could do the same for his distant relatives the Blacks. He would also add False Imprisonment and any Remunerations (Hospital & Therapy Bills, Lawyers and Filing Fees, Back Pay, and Lost Interest on Fiances that was lost while the Head of Black was Illegally Incarcerated.

3. Exclusive Interviews given to certain Newspapers and Magazines, using Binding Contracts, that only would allow them to print his words as stated.

That would also bring about Luna's usefulness (her father owning a Magazine), instead of just making her a Fan Stalker like Ginny. Unless the purpose is to make Hermione his only friend and turn all other girls into Stalker Fans. Or just making this a Harry/Hermione Fiction. This is the first time, I've ever read about Luna being a Stalker Fan Girl.

4. It is a wonder no one has suggested to Harry to invest in Etiquette, Culture, and Political books and training. Since this is a Brutal Harry, he should know his Enemies and how to take them out in Battle, both in the Arena of Physical & Magical Fighting and the Political Public and Governmental Field.

5. He should have found out his Family History and checked out his family Vault. Who is voting his family seat in the Wizengamot and how have they voted in the last 12 years. What other seats does his family and the Blacks hold and how are they used and can be used.

6. Paid Tutors - Now that he knows about Muggle Schooling and how Hogwarts isn't enough, why would he pay to be bullied by both his Teacher and the other Students.

a. Heck, why would he pay a Ghost to not teach him History of Magic. Who gets Binns Salary, since he died.

b. Pay for only a few Teachers, who wear several hats (Minnie - Deputy Headmaster, Professor, and Head of House) and the school doest even have Mental Health Specialist, doesn't always notify the Students' Guardians or send them to the Hospital when needed.

c. Pay for Elves when the school is getting way with *Murder*, they don't have to pay the Elves for their services (cooking, cleaning, washing, building maintenance, serving, shopping, and baby sitting)

d. Pay to have his and the other Students' Magic and Physical Labor of Detentions used to feed the School and the Elves' Magic and during detentions the Teacher's and School Keepers' work load (scrubbing the floors, cauldrons, cleaning the school and Green Houses, patrolling the Forbidden Forest, picking potion ingredients, and other things.

e. Pay to have the Students (Prefects) monitoring the other Students and patrolling the building and grounds late at night, who don't get paid.

f. Pay to learn how to fly on inferior school brooms.
john777 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
good chapter
Jaely chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
That was very inventive and I'm very impressed with this chapter. May I suggest a little more flow when you change setting, it's a little hard to follow the "timeline" so to speak. Look forward to reading more soon.
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Loved it, yay for the good guys! Gotta run and get to work now but wanted to post to let you know how much I enjoyed this chapter. Thanks for sharing your awesome fic with us.:)

-Ellie
what are you even saying chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I really, really enjoyed this chapter. Your style of narration fits Harry's character so perfectly that this story really stands out as one of the best around.

I'm also really glad you decided to drop McG's Scottish accent. You'd be surprised by how many people are insanely stubborn about that. I think a lot of them might be Scottish.
Inziladun chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Well, I liked the fic, I'll keep reading.
Pyeknu chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Amazing how ignorant the wizarding world actually is, given how easy it was for Harry (with Hermione's help) to break Sirius out of jail.
Inziladun chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
I'm afraid I may have to retract my previous review, in this chapter you've managed to prove my doubts unfounded
GenoBeast chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
(Attacking, Headmaster," Harry spoke the title like it was a dirty word, "Not bullying. My aunt apologized to me, and she meant it, her entire life has changed. Yours hasn't.")

My favorite line so far in this chapter. It speaks so true of what Dumbles is doing. He can apologize but in the end he still feels his actions were right and that people should deal with the pain of having to deal with Snape, Malfoy, and other Slytherins.
Leo chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Not brutal enough IMO Harry should also stage Lucius death with all evidence pointing to Fudge.
loli chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
My goodness! This is one of the best stories that I have ever read! It is so realistic and so well developed. I love the fact that you did not rush any of the physical and emotional development. I am completely in your thrall. Can not wait to read more!
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Truly impressive!
tenchifew chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Very interesting chapter. Ill be interesting to see what Luscius's strategy is going to be. Sirius is free but fleeing, Fudge still minister. Will be interesting to see the plot develop further. I like your Harry.

Thank you for writing.