Reviews for Brutal Harry
lord Martiya chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Wow. Best evasion from Azkaban I've ever read. Just one thing: if the anti-flying ward had been crafted around 1800 (as the Wright Flier 1 first flew in 1903), it was still about 20 years after the first untethered and manned hot air balloon flying over Paris on november 21, 1783, and we can't even say the British wizards dismissed it as French bullshit, as in january 1785 an hot air balloon crossed the Channel.
deanine chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Woot, Woot, Sirius is here :D He is going to break into Muggle-Prison and kill Vernon when Minnie tells him what happened to his Harry. -angsty fic dance-
ButcWolf chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
Awesome rescue!
c chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
IQ is not something that changes over time.
O.o LiviLou o.O chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Your story is brilliant. I can say that both my brother and i somewhat like Harry. I hardly ever show emotion and he hardly ever comes out of his room. I have to say that you do know your stuff. Keep writing.
Hodemi chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Wow! Fantastic story, very gripping and well-written. I look forward to the next chapter.
Zeronibw chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
Good Job keep it up!
Rio47 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
This is the best story about abuse and it's effects that I have read. I don't think I have seen anything that even comes close. This story will go far. I'm looking forward to see how you deal with Fudge.
ButcWolf chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
This is a wonderful story so far! Thank you for sharing it!
ILiveADaydream chapter 6 . 7/31/2011
My apologies about your friend, losing them sucks, especially when you don't know why. I've enjoyed seeing the changes you've made, especially since they are well thought out and logical. I hope you find time to continue this, because it is one of the better ones I've come across recently.

Good luck.
Goldencoyote chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
I Like This, Keep going
Commander Ael chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Hm.
Confer chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
KEwl.
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
I find Harry-and, by extension, you-absolutely enthralling in this fic. I love the Art of War quotes, the thought processes, and the altered events. The ANs are very insightful as well.

I'm sorry for your broken friendship, and I admire your candor in mentioning it. I've had similar things happen to me, but I doubt I would have the strength to speak of it so openly. Sorry if that was too personal; just write it off as me being socially retarded.

I forgot to mention how much I adore Harry's vocabulary and his relationship to Prof. McGonagal.

Hope to read you soon!
hjcallipygian chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
Just read and really enjoyed this story. I like how you've opened up Harry to his friends and emotions rather than just have him a cold shell who doesn't care - his base problem is that he cares too much, and I'm glad you kept that.

Hope things get better in meat-space, too.
2,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 122 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 142 .. Last Next »