Reviews for Brutal Harry
Jman12394 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
harry the art of war. OH SHIT! i feel bad for lucy and corny. really bad but they deserve it.
Edmond O'Donald chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
A REALLY EXCELLENT CHAPTER. I loved what you did with Harry's wash of emotions and how you brought him though it. I also liked the way that Hermione came to life and used her strong determination to protect and care for Harry. You made her seem very, very real in that section.

As for dear old Lucius - that was fun. However, I would liked to have seen a bit more description of that scene - both the getting into it and the getting out of it. I felt like that scene was just 'jumped into' without a clear warning that it was coming.

I am very excited by the fact that you're on a path to update again soon. It will be great to have another chapter to read :)

Regards,

Thanks for the update.
Oliver chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
I love it
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Absolutely Brilliant! Absolutely bloody brilliant!
JKArcanus chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Both a fantastic chapter and somewhat of a turning point for Harry. I'm sorry to hear of your loss; you definitely succeeded in using it to make Harry more real. Keep up the great work. I hope things work out between the two of you.
Pump-Kin Cre'me Pi chapter 5 . 7/23/2011
This is truly one of the most remarkable and well thought out stories on this site. Thank you very, very much for sharing.
WL Chastain chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Friends, only good for chum and fodder.

Friends with benefits, nice when needed, but too clingy when not.

I'm glad you put your angst into this chapter, it was almost...unnoticable.

snort, snicker, giggle
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
An excellent part, and for me, I lied seeing that even as he is very unsure, Harry is starting to open up a bit more than he's allowed himself to do before, and will look forward now as to what may happen as he is now ready to go head to head with another bully it seems.
GenoBeast chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Well its unfortunate that Harry can't walk up to Draco and hand him Lucy's head with the response that his father was idiot.
shadow patronus chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Cool! A deep story with heavy feelings.

Usually not my cup of tea, but your spin in things is absolutely interesting.

I hope to see much more of this!
dogsby chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Learn Politics and Etiquette quickly (and Mione too) young Harry. You also need to fight Lucius on another Playing Field, the Battle Field of Words and Public Opinions.
ChaosRune chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
nice chapter, even if its not really what I expected from this fic, I was expecting, well, a "Brutal Harry", but it seems that this is going the way of the wuss and fluff, which as I said is not bad, but not what I expected from the title and summary
NotSoSuperGirl chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Oh fantastic chapter!

I'm sorry about your friend :(
2,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »