Reviews for Brutal Harry
Ismeme Daughter of Athena chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
This is a very intriguing story. Heart-wrenching, of course, but I like the way that you're bothering to make it realistic(not that I know anything of psychology myself). I will be waiting for your next update, *hopefully* in a week or so, as you've said before.

Sapo08 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Excellent Story, i cant stop reading it. Keep up!
Wonderbee31 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Awesome section here, and it's too bad that Albus continues to make a mess of things as far as Harry is concerned, and with Fudge seeming to be so deep in Lucius' pockets here, that it looks like he's going to have to be deposed forcibly before all is said and done. Will look forward to seeing if Dumbledore is going to simply keep talking at Harry or if he's finally going to wake up to the current reality of the situation. I did like a lot how he and Hermione are getting on, and will be curious to see if Luna or Ginny are the first to next try and be his friend.
James Beston chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Phenomenal story good Sir. I like the predatory manner you've given Harry. Can't wait for the next update.
OrionTheHunter chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
This is a lot of fun to read. Thanks for writing.
Mana's Cinder chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
Minor complain: Nuremberg is a city in Germany. Nurmengard is the magical prison in which Grindelwald is rotting away. You mixed those up, though it might have been spell check that swapped the words.

Funnily enough Grindelwald is also the name of a village in Switzerland. It's a nice spot for winter vacations.
GLCW2 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
A true gem of a story. I'm glad I found it. The only problems I have with it are the easy availability of items (Mandrake, thermite, remote, balloon [granted the last three could have been supplied by Moody even though he's a wizard with little interaction with the muggle world]) and Hermione's ease in attaining knowledge and research (I believe this can be explained by the admittance of Andromeda Tonks). Other than those two things, I've only noticed a few grammatical errors (to vs too). I love the premise of the story as I've never really read a story that accurately dealt with the consequences of the abuses that were heaped on Harry. Great writing! I can't wait to read more.
Memory25 chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
I rather like this story, although the seriousness of it and the stiffness of the talking gives me some muscle acheXD I like how the story is going right now, but I think that Harry is having too easy a time of it right now. I don't think he is a Gary Stu, at least not yet, but it looks like he can solve any problem here a little too easily. Please continue the story, it's really great.
Cenright chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
A truly interesting story. I will be watching closely for updates on this story, and it is so different then nearly every other story, and you have a good writing style to augment your original ideas.
jmsdragn chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
gotta say this was REALLY well written and you seem to have put alot of though and work into it and iv enjoyed every second of reading it

i did note one tiny mistake in one of your chapters when albus was talking about riddle he said it was a century ago when he was talking bout harry reminding him of riddle when in actuality it was maybe 50 years ago

aside from that iv enjoyed this story and cant wait for more
anonymouse chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
hi, I'm a fifteen year old that has been reading your story since early july, and this would be my first review, just wanted to say that this is a twist on the 'abused harry' genre that i have never seen another quite like, or at least ones that extend beyond two chapters. its a really good story, and i hope to see that sequel you mentioned at the end of this chapter after this story's done and dusted. too many stories with great potential end up abandonned or 'adopted' by authors that have no clue what they're doing. im looking forward to the next chapter and all that come after.

ShadowBakaSama chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I really like the story so far, but you rammed a plot device through a plot hole in this chapter. You had already stated that Azkaban had levels of ambient magic such that electronics would not work and then used radio communications, video cameras and robotics in the break out. Also it would be really hard to get grenades in England, maybe they could get Knockturn Alley equipment, or use improvised tools.

I'd say rewrite the chapter without the prode, use Harry or Dobby outfitted as a ninja, use mirrors or wizarding wireless comms, the Cloak of Invisibility.
SnOwWoLfGoDdEsS chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
wow this fic is rly good...
Kila9Nishika chapter 7 . 8/6/2011

And there's going to be a sequel!

I'm really getting attached to this fic - it has graced my favorites list on , and my SUPERfavorites list on my computer.

Loving the Harry growth/interactions!
TheCommonMasses chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Perhaps one of the best stories I have ever read. I had lost all hope in finding a new HP story, now that the franchise is over, and so I thank you for renewing my faith in HP fanfiction. Authors like you keep my interest, and for that I commend you. Congrats on such an excellent story thus far, and I look forward to the rest of the story.
2,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 128 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 148 .. Last Next »