Reviews for Brutal Harry
Fairy Tail Demon Slayer chapter 3 . 8/16/2015
Stopped as soon as you ADDED A FUCKING SWORD
Lena chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
I'm crying and my heart is hurting while reading how they abuse harry. It's a testament to how good your writing is.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
Glorious. The character development is spectacular.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This is so important to me, though I never received the same level of abuse Harry had (aside from emotional there were only a few times I was physically harmed by my step parents). I still struggle to talk about my feelings and reading this is so very difficult but I cannot even begin to tell you how grateful I am for you writing this. I have yet to read another fictional story (fanfiction or otherwise) that handles child abuse in such a realistic and brutal fashion. Thank you.
AfterTheEpilogue chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
This is amazing.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 7/29/2015
Harry vaguely reminds me of Star Tracks Data and Spock lol it's interesting
DalekQueen7 chapter 13 . 7/27/2015
That was a truly fascinating and thought-provoking story. I enjoyed every bit of it. :)
DalekQueen7 chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
I love the Harry/Hermione spy scenes. Excellently done. Smiley face sticker for you!
jon reeve chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
That was a well-written, badass scene with the goblet, i say.
Arella1 chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
It was so uplifting to read your work and to see the Christian influence sprinkled throughout. Thank you.
Mike chapter 5 . 7/13/2015
Again, agreeing with the author's note more than anything as the AN is already reflected in the text, and quite well at that.
Mike chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
I already like your portrayal of the more questionable characters, not wholly likable but definitely understandable. The author's note was simply impressive insight.
Mike chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Fantastic start, I am really interested to see what will come of this. I am bad at reviewing but every word is always heartfelt, and you grasp a lot of concepts through his development that many do not, I am interested to see what a dark Harry will do when his drive is concerned not with revenge, but pure survival. This is what has been built so far anyway, and I am looking forward to reading more.
DarkerThanInk chapter 8 . 7/8/2015
Your writing is so incredibly pleasant to read, thanks so much for that!
One of no matter chapter 13 . 7/7/2015
Reading this left me feeling after one chapter like I was not only a person who would be hated but a person whom should be struck down, this of course had me thinking about why I was feeling this way. The conclusion I came to is that this author has a far superior understanding of how to extract emotion from a reader that any other author that I can remember reading if you can not understand why I felt this way I recommend re-reading the Harry Potter books and thinking about Harry as a character and as a human being.
2,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »