Reviews for Brutal Harry
Catharmel chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
This wasn't just beautiful, it was inspiring. Not least of all was the Real Love you talk about - I don't know if it's a coincidence or a sign, but that's exactly what I needed to hear right now. Thank you.
Freiavi chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
I really loved your story, thank you writing such an amazing story.
It moved my heartstrings 3
riverlover chapter 13 . 12/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story. You did a great job developing Harry and Hermione as characters. I think you did a good job having Harry believably overcome his abuse and the obstacles in his life. Thank you for sharing your story.
azulkan2 chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
interesting story. hard to read but still a great one
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Awesome story.
Potterhead chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
This is fantastic omg
Foxy-Floof chapter 8 . 11/30/2014
Neat. I think it's really cool that you have a Mad Scientist who loves SCIENCE, FOR SCIENCE'-sake.
It makes a really nice, and definitely needed, comedic break from Harry's very serious, very down-to-earth attitude.
Foxy-Floof chapter 7 . 11/30/2014
Oh my. This is ENORMOUSLY different from canon. My only gripe is that Fudge and Lucius aren't in gibbets, feeding crows.
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
*long, low whistle of astonishment* Damn. Too bad they can't give pensieve memories to the Wizengamot.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
OH MY GAWD. Peter is dead? SHIT. How on Earth do you prove Sirius' innocence now? Fuck.
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Whoo, that was a HELL of a chapter. But I really like this smart, pragmatic, hardened Harry Potter. He's not ignorant, idealistic, or oblivious. And Hermione is smart, and is consistent in acting in accordance with her advanced intellect.

I like this story. It's faved, and I'll probably be looking forward to reading the rest of it without interruption for the next several hours.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is... interesting. And Vernon was always the loudest, foulest member of the Dursley contingent anyway. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
This fic was tragically realistic, written like someone who knew their psychology. Loved it.
Magic'sKey chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
This was a fantastic story which I loved every minute of! I have to say l love the way at how you developed Harry's character as though it may be an extreme and highly positive ( if you can call it that , poor harry) reaction to what he lived through it was way more realistic as how you portrayed him than in the books. This was a great story. Thankyou
TangoDeltaBravo chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was a masterfully written and gripping story. Thank you very much for having put the effort into writing and sharing it.
2,485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »