Reviews for Brutal Harry
Your kinetic energy note at the beginning of chapter 10, while interesting, is blatantly wrong.

A punch from a human averages between 100 and 450 joules of energy. A very standard 115gr. 9mm P JHP delivers just under 540 joules of energy, and it only goes up from there as you increase caliber, decrease weight or increase powder amount.
Magazine. Magazine. Magazine.

Clips go into guns. Magazines stick out of guns. The AK platform accepts magazines god damn it.
Shadowdog11 chapter 4 . 4/2
I absolutely love your comment that Voldemort may be the only properly developed character from canon!
Clic chapter 13 . 4/1
I read this whole story in a day. I read Harry Potter several times and I love it, but I agree what you said in the author note and I really enjoyed reading Harry Potter with your Harry. I like how you describe Love, it's really important to find this Love in your life. I really liked how you treated and developed the characters, especially Harry, Hermione and McGonnagall.
Thank you for sharing your work, I hope you have a nice day :)
Josiah0626 chapter 13 . 3/25
This story was amazing. It's my second favorite (baring nostalgia points it would definitely be first, and it's really close as it is) HP story. I especially like how you handled the H/Hr relationship and emotionally-damaged-Harry, and as such, you've become my first favorited author. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
The Age of Awesomeness chapter 13 . 3/25
Amazing! I loved it!
(At this point these reviews are mostly to tell me if I've read an amazing fanfiction or not! Lol!)
Iheartbooks394 chapter 3 . 3/17
GO MCGONAGALL! Her taking shot after shot in this made me die laughing. I yelled in my head FINALLY when she laid into Snape/Dumbles. So effing good.
Loves 3
markliveslarge chapter 9 . 3/15
a
Meshlena chapter 13 . 3/14
Thank you for this lovely fick. I also have to say it's really nice to hear somebody who believes in love like I do. I'm a Christian as well. And also find it frustrating that there's not as much love in the churches as there should be. I also believe that people don't have to go to church To have that kind of love. It's why I pray that people are shown His love so they can learn how to return it to others. _ Anyway I really injoyed your writing. Hugs!
Mysts of Time chapter 13 . 3/13
Dobby stared at Harry Harry stared at Dobby I died XD
SirLaze chapter 3 . 3/7
heck yeah, go Minerva!
percabeth1643 chapter 13 . 3/6
Wow. I never read the author's note, and you made me regret that today. This was not my first reading of this story, but it is the first time I read your afterword, and it made me see part of the story in a whole new light. Your story was about true Love, agape in every sense of the word. For that, I thank you.
lazy-kaa chapter 4 . 3/3
I think that such abuse is a bit too much. Of course, in curse of the storry it can be used, but regularly, child should die as a result of such phisical impact. Anyway, that is not the main idea of the comment. Many storries tend to make sort of child dictator from Harry. And that is not something light. In fact, this is wrong path for psychological holding of the situation.
2,568 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »