Reviews for Brutal Harry
Re: A/N for chapter 6. No bananas? You must not attend any parties! The lack of bananas could be devastating.

I sincerely hope you watch Dr. Who. :)
Jenlumos71
Saberfan83 chapter 13 . 7/14
Congrats. I enjoyed this story more than I was going to. The prologue especially, nearly put me off reading the rest, but I persevered and I must say this was an enjoyable well-written story.
to me, love is a very strong friendship, ofcourse being in love and loving someone are two different things, similar, but different. What ive seen in this story could be either, im a very apathetic person, thus im not that great at things like this.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 13 . 7/4
Ultimately meh. While Harry has a great personality in this he falls into too many of the classic tropes and it just turns into a below average story. Especially when you throw in swords and guns for no apparent reason. However it was always interesting reading Harry's dialogue, and definitely killed the boredom for the night. I have read better abused or hardcore Harry stories, but this one can still be worth reading.
i really appreciate that you stick to your Harry's personality, people love to at times completely break form their personality just so it fits with the outcome they want, that without giving any thought to how it breaks the story. Since i believe that the end does not justify the means but that the means justify the end, thats very, very bad. Thank you for this.
i like all but the quidditch part, quidditch interests me none, it is a pathetic sport.
its so nice with a reasonable Harry. A child noticing that it is doing strange things (floating things, teleporting or destroying things) would most definitly try to do it again. The child might not try to figure out how it works but they would most definitly want to try to do it again.
Accursed Editor chapter 13 . 7/3
"hypocracy," hypocrisy
" that one up to." too
Accursed Editor chapter 12 . 7/3
" father had lead him" led
"one of the Death Eater's took " Eaters

You used this Sun Tzu quote at the end of another chapter.
Accursed Editor chapter 11 . 7/3
" Youtube " I highly recommend you post names of songs with artists, as it is likely that FFN will destroy the links entirely later, or that the songs will be deleted from Youtube…or, further future, that Youtube will go down.
"Hermion said as " Hermione
"affiliation with cannon." canon, but you probably noticed that and left it as a curator's prerogative.
"I pulled out a die and rolled randomly. And rolled the Hungarian Horntail. Go figure." Thank you!
"The thee Slytherin's raised " three Slytherins
«arena," Came Ludo Bagman's voice,» came
"feel it's magic bound " its

But what of Flamel, I must wonder?
Accursed Editor chapter 9 . 7/2
"Nicholas Flamel" Nicolas
" how effect a Headmistress she has been," effective
Accursed Editor chapter 8 . 7/2
"Penesieve" Pensieve
"the ministry's attention:" Ministry's

Combustible lemons, sure, but what about combustible lemon [i]drops[/i]?
"the best was neatly made" the bed
"secrete a lockpick" secret
"an individuals captivity. " individual's
"definition of 'discrete testing'" discreet (subtle,
"Azkaban's words were simple" wards
"I am not a bannana!" banana
"Hogsmead" Hogsmeade
" a pale blond with an otherworldly expression" blonde

I am moved.