Reviews for Brutal Harry
CMVreud chapter 12 . 9/14/2023
Well, technically Moldyshorts didn't harm Hermione, he ordered his Minions to do so... If this is more about intent than the wording of the oath, then, yes, Moldy, violated it.
I have to read again if a stray spell from Tommyboy hit her, but I think that not.
And appearently he didn't even tell them to do anything to her, just 'bring her back'.
Does Lily mean that Tommy broke their pact? The one between Lily and Moldy?
...
...
If you ever get around to rewrite this chapter... you know what to do.
CMVreud chapter 6 . 9/13/2023
I had to read 'psychodelic COLORED mushrooms' thrice to actually read it right.
Alphahead21 chapter 13 . 8/25/2023
I loved how everything was going until you ruined it for me in the ending with Lily's resurrection or the oath with Voldemort and so on. I feel like this very strongly because you have an excellent set-up of how the extreme abuse towards Harry reflects the majority of the decisions he takes and you handled this very well in your writing, but you squandered it in your quest to write some other story as some sort of a sequel which I don't want to read based on how you've handled this. You could have either ended this without Lily or prolonged this because I feel you made the sacrifice of Lily and the abuse endured by Harry pointless by resurrecting her. You may have any explanations in the sequel regarding this but because you ended the story of Harry vs dark lord here, I feel no compulsion to refer to it as you have nowhere indicated in your story any other antagonist or challenge to Harry.
IMO, author notes should only used in the beginning of the story to establish the world and how it works or to warn ahead but not to be used as a clarifying space for the events that happen in the story. Hence I don't read those in between the chapters and Base my review purely on what is in the story rather than the AN.
Wolverine442 chapter 1 . 8/22/2023
Oh man i was hoping for some brutal group raping of the freak. Maybe some mutilation too! Or some exorcism by a touchy feely pastor that knows vernon? So many beautiful possibilities!
Freddie Rindklip chapter 12 . 7/28/2023
I have enjoyed this fic. Now to look for the sequel.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 7 . 7/28/2023
The hot air balloon to rescue Sirius from Azkaban was a brilliant idea. I do think that this Harry is too mature even given his experiences. With that said, this is a very enjoyable and original read. Thank you for writing.
Trebores1 chapter 12 . 7/23/2023
I really liked this story.
Kaykaykaykayan chapter 6 . 7/12/2023
jhmm
owl3764 chapter 13 . 6/25/2023
Great story, loved it.
Baelorfan chapter 1 . 6/18/2023
Someone rescued Harry and took him to hospital. Was that a Dumbledore stooge, because Dumbledore himself would have used Hogwarys and Poppy Pomfrey. Or was it a neighbor? Anyway, Vernon is presumably in jail, along with his friends at school, snd with luck is being battered every day by the other prisoners.

Dudley gets away scot free after years of beating Harry up, as does Petunia who always told on Harry. I understand Vernon might have hit her but she could have tried to flee with the boys. I really hope Harry punishes both later.
Ohma chapter 1 . 6/13/2023
fuck you

kill yourself
Ohma chapter 11 . 6/13/2023
so you revived her just so she can info dump ffs
Ohma chapter 13 . 6/13/2023
my god, Lily feels like a fucking torn in the eye

why? ffs why?