Reviews for Brutal Harry
tricorvus chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Oh my god. You are epic.
pikachucat chapter 13 . 10/1/2013
awesome
mobulis chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
If voldemort lost his magic how would still be around as a wraith?
Delrusant chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
Brutal ending, fitting title, with control of the press in harry's hand how will the ministry react to pureblood killing (especially with those on his side), will his magic once again react and adapt to correct a physical disability or compensate it for him to live "normally"?

It is an open ended story if ever and pretty refreshing in fanfiction.

I makes me hesitate to strat reading the sequel despite the great quality of your work.

Thanks for giving it to us readers.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Incredibly brutal (the only word for it) in the graphic violence, yet none of it was just for the sake of being sensationalist. I thoroughly enjoyed this, even when cringing at some of the extreme damage done. The characters were treated sympathetically & their interactions were far more believable than canon. Very well done.
jupimako chapter 13 . 9/18/2013
Wonderful story! I loved it! Thank you. You're a really talented writer.
apeljohn chapter 8 . 9/14/2013
...George Granger is my new favourite character. FOR SCIENCE!
RagnartheSemiGreen chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Excellent story! I just read it, prologue to epilogue, over the course of two and a half hours, and feel as if I have awoken from a trance. I think that you have one of the best, and most realistic, interpretations of Harry's character that I have ever read; he's almost on par with Ayanami in terms of sadly inflicted social and mental dysfunction! I didn't even get an inkling of the ending; for such an original conclusion, I commend you. Thank you for sharing your work with me.
darksidhe42 chapter 13 . 9/5/2013
I just finished the story. I had suspected from Mr Granger's Christmas toast on that you were a Christian. I agree with you 100 percent about love. I am currently in my second year at a bible collage prior to entering seminary. I think that there are not enough Christians who profess and have deep, fruit-bearing faith involved in secular activities like publishing fanfic. I wanted to say thanks for being brave enough to bare that part of your life, in spite of the flack I know you caught from internet trolls.

Now, on with the review... I love the story. I like Harry at the end, although I did not care for him in the first few chapters. As he began to develop, I really started to warm up to him. Hermione, of course, is awesome here. You also made good use of Luna without overexposing her. Too many authors either ignore her or misuse and misrepresent her. McG was awesome as well, from when she called Snape down, all the way to the end of the tournament. My favorite supporting character, though, without a doubt, was Gabrielle. Like Harry said, she's just cute. You did an excellent job portraying that. I loved her and just wanted to protect her. Especially if she has her sister's gifts. It will break my heart to see that happy, friendly little baby face the jealousy and lust that her teenage years have in store for her...

Again, great job, thank you so much.
Beawr chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Amazing.
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I like how the muggle services actually get involved instead of mind erased.
PaulBlay chapter 11 . 8/28/2013
Hermione is testing out two years early? It's not very clear.
Knowledge is a powerful tool chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
This story is... brilliant. It's interesting and quite dark, but the way you've made it, absolutely brilliant.
marcuspgreen chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
I lined this story. Don't really have anything to say, just leaving a review.
Burned-Out Sage chapter 13 . 8/17/2013
Between the title, which is uninspiring, and the cliches of abused Harry becoming an ubermensch, I wasn't expecting too much.

You've proven me wrong sir. Continue writing and improving on those hard moral choices.

Cheers