Reviews for Brutal Harry
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Now I think I love this story. I definitely love your old auror. Why the heck wouldn't everyone do a wand less finite in a gum? That's some funny autocorrect shit there.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That was insanely brutal, but it did a good job of laying the groundwork for why he is the way he is (I'm guessing).
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Shit just got REAL! Minerva is taking charge holy fuck! Though I wonder what Harry's reaction is going to be when he finds out Hermione has been telling McGonagall everything. Also what did Harry do with the stone? did he just hide it somewhere in his house?
wildbeast1498 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
This story keeps surprising me, hopefully Hermione is able to join Hogwarts again soon or they her and Harry find another way to communicate. Can't wait to see what Harry does during the summer, especially to that whole rule of him not being able to use magic during the summer.
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Good first chapter, I've never seen other writers do that to Vernon before so i give you props for that! It will be a long road for harry since he doesn't really know anything about magic but the way his eagerness is leaning into, I'm sure he'll overcome that problem very quickly.
thebookworm90 chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
I. Loved. This. I also enjoyed your notes. I'll be checking your profile for the sequel.

I also loved George Granger. I just hope that whatever he and Hermione where working on and what he held in his hands at the end are explained in the sequel.
PBSCStudent chapter 13 . 10/12/2014
Beautiful story. Nicely done.
PBSCStudent chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
"his pace unaltered as magic flippantly defied physics" is the best written sentence I have ever read in a Harry Potter fan fiction when he faces the dragon. I simply love it.
Future Forensic chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Seriously I love this story. This is what I think the Cannon story should have been more like. I mean, if you think about it, the way Harry was raised would obviously lead to something other than what happened in the books, and I love this telling.
Costin chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Vernon got his just deserts eh? I wouldn't have let Petunia off the hook though, tolerating abuse as a woman because you're afraid doesn't make her less guilty of it.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
I know you mean well and wanted to make this fiction as close to real as possible as far as how someone would truly respond after surviving abuse but you have missed one large point. Since the abuse took place during his developing years Harry would not respond the way he has to hugs as you have written it. He may after a time be able to find some semblance of comfort from them but it would not be to the extent in your story. Harry's love map would have been greatly distorded due to the trauma and would most likely be unable to feel anything close to affection, leaving his protective nature as the only way he has to express his feelings for others and subsequently the only positive emotional response he has... I'm sure you won't read this but wanted to share, since being a survivor of abuse myself I have an insight and wanted to share so that maybe someone would read and understand.
polarpwnage chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Is it me or does Gabrielle act EXACTLY like ILYASVIEL Von Einzbern. Same looks and personality to boot
Marshmallow1827 chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
I love badass!McGonagall :)
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
Your an thoroughly messed with my head. In my country numbers are divided the opposite way

Ie
1.000,50
I can easily handle it when only one of them is veing used, but both and in the wrong place... thats confusing
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
I wasnt thinking of cave johnson bht removed the final e in george
2,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »