Reviews for Brutal Harry
Plot hole: Harry is sooper-dooper powerful and talented and has created a sooper-dooper shield to protect himself from harm yet later on he ends up in a... WHEELCHAIR... with a STUTTER? Really? If he's all that powerful, etc., shouldn't he have been able to protect himself and then heal himself? Either/or, not both, dude.
If someone seriously killed some poor coyote, they’re better have been a damn good reason! It better have been truly unavoidable – like the poor thing obviously had rabies or something!
BasiliskSlayer7 chapter 3 . 2/25
Wow, that first chapter was super rough to read and I honestly skipped a bunch of it, but I absolutely love the way this story is going since then. The decision to have Hermione leave Hogwarts and be Harry's "girl in the chair" with such a great tutor like Andromeda was an amazing choice I've never seen used before. Then you have written prof. McGonagall so well I think this is my favorite fiery version of her I've ever read in fanfiction. Can't wait to proceed.
EdTheBeast chapter 4 . 2/20
It depends on how, what, and why done. I was verbally cut down by my grandfather, that I was to childish. I was physically beat three times bloody, by my mother. She had a few mental problems, not major, but emotional. I am still upbeat and would die to help my son, in a second. Your consistent abuse is a good example. Sickening, but very true.
malinkody chapter 13 . 2/5
Amazing story. Very well written, well paced and beyond what most if not any other author on this site has written. Jumping straight into the sequel now. Thank you for writing this masterpiece.
AquaEclipse chapter 12 . 1/25
MAD EYE MOODY AS CHIEF EDITOR IM DYINGOF LAUGHTER NOW…
and HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT. WHAT HAPPENED IN TH ENDING. LIKE SERIOUSLY. HOLY SHIT. HOLY FUCK. HOLY EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY, FOR GOD'S SAKE. WOW. DAMN. WOW
AquaEclipse chapter 1 . 1/25
Holy heck... this fic scares me with its first chapter alone.
Lylalyee chapter 13 . 1/22
This was perfect. Thank you.
Derlah chapter 13 . 1/11
This last chapter made me almost tear up. it was intense, your final few paragraphs were heartfelt and made me view this story in a whole different light. it was a great read, now time for sequel.
snamioneBDSMcuriosity chapter 13 . 1/10
This was an interesting story.
HermioneIncarnate chapter 3 . 1/7
BravoI loved this chapter. Minerva found her voice, and it was more true to character than nearly anything else I’ve read in this Fandom. Excellent portrayal.
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 1/5
Honestly, an amazing opening to the story, even if it is brutal, no pun intended, it’s exceptionally well written
258026683 chapter 4 . 12/16/2020
Another loose grip on private information.
258026683 chapter 3 . 12/16/2020
I like what Minerva told them. Albus and Snape should be more professional as a teacher. I don't like Hermione informed Minerva about Harry's personal research without Harry's approval. I actually can't get why Harry even want Hermione's research with his private life. His family album or his christmas letter/note about family heirloom...
aalens chapter 10 . 11/25/2020
I’m greatly enjoying this fic; thank you so much for writing it.
However every so often words that are never used by British people are spoken, and that momentarily jolts me into ‘suspension of disbelief. Consequently, please forgive a short ‘Brit pick’: the essentially American word that occurs repeatedly in this fic is ‘anyways’. Brits never ever add an ‘s’ to the word ‘anyway’. (Nor do we add it to the word ‘way’ when it is singular; for example we would not say ‘a ways down the street’, we would say ‘a way down the street’.)
There are many other such words of course but those are the ones I’ve been noticing most of all...and I admit, at the moment I’ve forgotten what the others were. LOL

If you are not totally offended by this review and if you would like me to point out other Americanisms as I come across them, then please let me know.
BTW, either in this chapter or the previous one someone says ‘I’s ‘. apparently intending it to mean ‘my’. I think it must have slipped past your beta reader.
2,895 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »