Reviews for Brutal Harry
RatherFabulous chapter 13 . 8/18
Dave Pelzer (author of "A Child Called It") with a wand.
I enjoyed your story.
RatherFabulous chapter 4 . 8/17
My aunt fostered children and adopted four. Their stories are heart-breaking.
One little girl, 7 when she was adopted, had been sexually abused - among other things.

She never really learned to open up to people much. She eventually joined the army and went career, doing very well. I think that a large group to "belong" to, a surrogate family that didn't require much soul-baring or vulnerability, gave her the bonds she needed without her having to give any more of herself than she's comfortable with.
daggers.97 chapter 3 . 8/16
Stopped as soon as you ADDED A FUCKING SWORD
Lena chapter 1 . 8/8
I'm crying and my heart is hurting while reading how they abuse harry. It's a testament to how good your writing is.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 6 . 8/3
Glorious. The character development is spectacular.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 1 . 8/3
This is so important to me, though I never received the same level of abuse Harry had (aside from emotional there were only a few times I was physically harmed by my step parents). I still struggle to talk about my feelings and reading this is so very difficult but I cannot even begin to tell you how grateful I am for you writing this. I have yet to read another fictional story (fanfiction or otherwise) that handles child abuse in such a realistic and brutal fashion. Thank you.
BeforeThePrologue chapter 4 . 8/3
This is amazing.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 10 . 7/29
Harry vaguely reminds me of Star Tracks Data and Spock lol it's interesting
DalekQueen7 chapter 13 . 7/27
That was a truly fascinating and thought-provoking story. I enjoyed every bit of it. :)
DalekQueen7 chapter 7 . 7/27
I love the Harry/Hermione spy scenes. Excellently done. Smiley face sticker for you!
jon reeve chapter 10 . 7/26
That was a well-written, badass scene with the goblet, i say.
Arella1 chapter 13 . 7/13
It was so uplifting to read your work and to see the Christian influence sprinkled throughout. Thank you.
Mike chapter 5 . 7/13
Again, agreeing with the author's note more than anything as the AN is already reflected in the text, and quite well at that.
Mike chapter 4 . 7/13
I already like your portrayal of the more questionable characters, not wholly likable but definitely understandable. The author's note was simply impressive insight.
Mike chapter 1 . 7/13
Fantastic start, I am really interested to see what will come of this. I am bad at reviewing but every word is always heartfelt, and you grasp a lot of concepts through his development that many do not, I am interested to see what a dark Harry will do when his drive is concerned not with revenge, but pure survival. This is what has been built so far anyway, and I am looking forward to reading more.
2,394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »