Reviews for Brutal Harry
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 13 . 11/11/2016
Good story.
LetsSeeIfICanDoThisToo chapter 4 . 11/11/2016
You're a good writer. I like that you keep harry from talking too much yet do tremendous character building by using the other characters around him. I got a lump in my throat from reading the story thus far about all the abuse. You have a very engaging writing style that pulls people in.

I look forward to reading the remainder.
ironhair chapter 12 . 11/7/2016
Thank you...
Btw, which video game did he kill the coyote in?
Mississippi Dragon chapter 13 . 11/7/2016
this story is, in a word: amazing. very thought-provoking, emotionally charged, and psychologically realistic, with beautifully written chapters and that lovely surprise of lily being around, if a bit lacking in body
ironhair chapter 6 . 11/7/2016
Flametusk chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
If momentum isn't affected by apparition, but direction is, that doesn't make sense. Momentum is a vector, not a scalar, meaning that it also relies on direction.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2016
Anybody else upset about the absence of a quote from 'the art of war'?
Simianpower chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Meh. After all that buildup, this was disappointing.
Lord Barinthus chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
Loved this story.

And forgot to mention during my last Review, but I felt how you handled Harry's experience under the Cruciatus in the Graveyard was VERY well done. So many authors apparently believe you recover instantly once the curse is released, I thought how you wrote that battle was realistic, and heart-breaking.
Lord Barinthus chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
I had made a note on a napkin to ask about why the vow hadn't struck Voldy, but then you got to that, lol.

My biggest unanswered question is-what was Dumbles' response to the stone being missing back in first year? You never said. You mentioned in passing narrative that Quirrell had expired at the end of that year, but does Dumbles not know the stone was removed? (And if so, how could he NOT have realized it?!) And wouldn't he be suspicious that Harry could afford to outright purchase the Prophet when you'd acknowledged in a previous chapter that the Potters were comfortable, but not known for their wealth?

This was probably the most entertaining/interesting Graveyard scene I've read, and I have read soooooo many iterations of it. Kudos! :)
Lord Barinthus chapter 10 . 11/5/2016
I'm enjoying this fic (and thrilled to start the sequel shortly) but wouldn't have minded seeing a little more play on Harry being Lord Black/Heir Potter/etc. While likely not old enough to take his Wizengamot seats, he could establish his proxies (likely Dumbles at this point) and work to affect change that way.

Honestly, I just enjoy Prophet articles and Wizengamot meetings, and would have enjoyed seeing more of that in this fic.
Lord Barinthus chapter 5 . 11/4/2016
Who exactly is the Defense teacher at this point? You never mentioned what became of Quirrell, so is he still in place?
Lord Barinthus chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
GO, MINNIE!
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 11/4/2016
I'm THRILLED with how you're going about his magical education. While Harry suddenly attaining God-Like powers is entertaing, the methodical way you're handling his magical growth lays a much stronger foundation while proving FASCINATING. :)
Lord Barinthus chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
The goblins informing Harry of his inheritance/pending Lordship is one of my favorite tropes so I was sliiiightly disappointed that didn't come to pass during his first visit with them, BUT! This seems very well-written and has a large number of Favs, so I shall have to find it within myself to persevere. (Haha.)

Great opening chap!