Reviews for Brutal Harry
CurseofGladstone chapter 5 . 4/14
only a few chapters in and already one of my favourite storys. good work
Aww, I thought you were basing Uncle George off of the brilliance that is the web comic Girl Genius.
wondersofthessia chapter 13 . 4/8
This was a wonderfully written story that had me entranced the whole time. I binge read this in only a few hours. I couldn't stop myself if I tried.
wondersofthessia chapter 3 . 4/7
Minerva McGonagall is my spirit animal.
at-nightfall chapter 4 . 4/1
Regarding your Old Author's note:
The story plays in the UK. As long as Dudley is attending a normal state school, Petunia only needs to pay for his books and for his personal keep up. Only public schools require school money, so Petunia should not be in financial problems as long as she has a day job.
Sorry but Super Science Hermione is just a bit ridiculous. perhaps if you'd implied she'd taken some sort of illicit Brain Boosting potion or something...
scarlettmeadows chapter 13 . 3/27
OMG. SO. GOOD.
scarlettmeadows chapter 3 . 3/27
I am going to say that you title 'brutal Harry' actually deterred me from reading your fic until someone recommended it. That said, I'm really enjoying it! Kudos :)
Saissa chapter 13 . 3/26
This was a WONDERFUL story. Off to see if a sequel has been posted yet.

And to read others HP stories you may have posted.
Saissa chapter 12 . 3/26
Leaving the grounsd without permission, and you are still not legally an adult

Surely McGonagall understanda that anyone competing in the tournament is automatically acknowledged as an adult, no matter if they chosoe to be there or not?

Harry is competing against his will as he clearly showed when the Goblet began looking for his name and magically BOUND him to itself. Almost like the Imperious curse
Saissa chapter 4 . 3/26
With those descriptive differences between Lily and Petunia, then one of them is most likely adopted - in which case those blood wards are totally useless!

Great story so far!
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 3/24
I'm enjoying the manner in which different characters are behaving. Mcgonnagall actually sitting down and taking a moment to think, though prompted by hermione was a nice move.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 3/24
Hoho. What an interesting year. That was a fun read. So now Harry has the stone as well. What if he figures out how to integrate it with his heart thus becoming effectively immortal, not eternal life, but immortal in that the elixir produces would continuously regenerate his wounds and body and basically never age past a certain point. And since its fused perfectly with his heart he could not die even if he was incinerated to dust or nothingness as teh stone is nigh undestroyable. Albus 'supposedly' destroyed it. But seriously who says he did and didn't simply hide it away like so many other things. no one ever did check albus's house out.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 3/24
So this harry is to learn the art of war. Delicious.
HgSpartan chapter 9 . 3/18