Reviews for Brutal Harry
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Jesus fuck! Soooooo... Harry has a mum again?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Yes yes YES!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
That must have impressed some people. I hope ol' Lucy was in the audience.

Typos:

Madam Maxime
*Madame Maxime
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Great story!

All the plural weapons have an apostrophes before the s. Wrong.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Great story!

Misses used in place of Madam doesn't seem quite right. If you really want to say Mrs, the correct spelling is Missus.
Silverrain chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
That was a absolutely wonderful chapter.

While I appreciate the long chapters. I must point out that ff only allows one review per chapter, even if one is not signed in unless cookies are manually erased. This may be contributing to the low number of reviews this story has as compared to stories of similar quality. Of course the number of words contributes as well.

Typo: best was neatly made
*bed

There have been a few apostrophes before the s when plural form of a noun was intended. I think they were all names.

This story is awesome, and I'm delighted to have found a new author to enjoy. I'll be looking at your original fiction as well. Cheers!

In previous chapters, there were a few places it said Misses (plural firm of Miss) instead of Missus.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Well then," McGonagall said, suddenly aware that she was conspiring with a pair of second-years to begin a chain of events that would probably depose the Minister of Magic, "We shall need to formulate a plan."

Best paragraph yet.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
In which a Basilisk is dealt with Rationally
Guest chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I 3 this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
McGonnagal is awesome. Your
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2014
Now I think I love this story. I definitely love your old auror. Why the heck wouldn't everyone do a wand less finite in a gum? That's some funny autocorrect shit there.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
That was insanely brutal, but it did a good job of laying the groundwork for why he is the way he is (I'm guessing).
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
Shit just got REAL! Minerva is taking charge holy fuck! Though I wonder what Harry's reaction is going to be when he finds out Hermione has been telling McGonagall everything. Also what did Harry do with the stone? did he just hide it somewhere in his house?
wildbeast1498 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
This story keeps surprising me, hopefully Hermione is able to join Hogwarts again soon or they her and Harry find another way to communicate. Can't wait to see what Harry does during the summer, especially to that whole rule of him not being able to use magic during the summer.
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Good first chapter, I've never seen other writers do that to Vernon before so i give you props for that! It will be a long road for harry since he doesn't really know anything about magic but the way his eagerness is leaning into, I'm sure he'll overcome that problem very quickly.
2,327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »