Reviews for Brutal Harry
Jtf0012 chapter 9 . 10/7/2020
I love the pie. your face is too sad. You need pie.
Jtf0012 chapter 3 . 10/6/2020
honestly your story interedts me in a way others has not. where you paint a boy who hardens his heart and puts up a wall. I am painting a boy who is scared to be noticed and shows more of a shockholm syndrom type situation after he is saved. it is intersting to watch it play out because they are both probible.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
I just wanted to say that the term systematically abused isn’t really appropriate for Harry’s situation. Also children taken from these homes really typically grow to trust people easier due to longing and having a strong desire for connection with anyone on a emotion level. 13 then your completely correct but before that it’s more likely for them to be trusting though super nice and well adjusted is debatable and is dependent on the circumstances.
Lucinda Silver chapter 10 . 9/19/2020
Potter seriously need THERAPY.
x7porkchop123w chapter 13 . 9/17/2020
i feel so empty, the sign of an amazing story in which i wish for more . of course that will never happen unless there is a sequel of i haven't checked yet 3
FireDragon484 chapter 3 . 9/3/2020
Yesssss McGonagall, pop off!
Matt chapter 10 . 9/2/2020
"which Fleur immediately identified as Harry Potter."
Which would only be applicable in this case if she was identifying an object. For a person, it would be "whom Fleur immediately identified".
Matt chapter 9 . 9/2/2020
Glamer is not a word in the dictionary. The closest I can come to what you might have intended is glamour.
Matt chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
First of all, magical words on the prison? Shouldn't that be wards? Second, since when is Nuremburg a magical prison? Nuremburg is a city in Bavaria, Germany where they held famous war trials after World War II. You're thinking of Nurmengard, which was where Grindelwald was imprisoned, in a prison that he himself built.
Matt chapter 7 . 9/2/2020
You do realize that IQs are estimates only and do not indicate actual intelligence. They are tests. There are many people who do not do well on tests, but perform well in practice. And there are conversely people who do well on tests who do not perform well when faced with real-life situations. Psychology is, unfortunately, still an evolving science and the human brain is in many ways impossible to measure.
Matt chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
He couldn't have asked someone, and found that there are trunks which are larger on the inside in which he could have carried all those books in one trip? Unfortunately this Harry is starting off rather stupid by not being willing to ask questions.
Matt chapter 1 . 9/1/2020
I'm a bit confused. A Headmaster and a Principal are the same job, just with different titles. No school ever has both positions. So I don't understand how Harry's school had both a Headmaster and Principal sacked.
Rairi Valelira chapter 7 . 8/20/2020
What an advanced probe for the time it takes place... even with magic
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 13 . 8/19/2020
I fucking love this fic!
Thank you so much!