Reviews for Brutal Harry
Foxy-Floof chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
*long, low whistle of astonishment* Damn. Too bad they can't give pensieve memories to the Wizengamot.
Foxy-Floof chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
OH MY GAWD. Peter is dead? SHIT. How on Earth do you prove Sirius' innocence now? Fuck.
Foxy-Floof chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
Whoo, that was a HELL of a chapter. But I really like this smart, pragmatic, hardened Harry Potter. He's not ignorant, idealistic, or oblivious. And Hermione is smart, and is consistent in acting in accordance with her advanced intellect.

I like this story. It's faved, and I'll probably be looking forward to reading the rest of it without interruption for the next several hours.
Foxy-Floof chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is... interesting. And Vernon was always the loudest, foulest member of the Dursley contingent anyway. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
This fic was tragically realistic, written like someone who knew their psychology. Loved it.
Magic'sKey chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
This was a fantastic story which I loved every minute of! I have to say l love the way at how you developed Harry's character as though it may be an extreme and highly positive ( if you can call it that , poor harry) reaction to what he lived through it was way more realistic as how you portrayed him than in the books. This was a great story. Thankyou
TangoDeltaBravo chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
That was a masterfully written and gripping story. Thank you very much for having put the effort into writing and sharing it.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Loved it. What consists of harry's nerve damage?
hpfanscs chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
You have written a very gripping tale. Bravo!
Luna'sShoes chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
The feels!
Puer2 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Words can't describe how I feel, but I am in awe of how much you nailed in this book. This is one reason why I like a year like none other as well. What you address, is something that sadly, will probably never be seen in a publish mass market book. As society needs to "protect" children.

Enough of a rant, you did an amazing job and I am glad to see an individual who does not shy away from the reality in the world. I do agree that the state and stance on mental health in america is woefully inadequate.

Starting the sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Goddamn. This, and that AN, is beautiful.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
very good!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Damn! That was quite a finale!
2,357 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »