Reviews for Brutal Harry
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
Loved it. What consists of harry's nerve damage?
hpfanscs chapter 13 . 11/18/2014
You have written a very gripping tale. Bravo!
Luna'sShoes chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
The feels!
Puer2 chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Words can't describe how I feel, but I am in awe of how much you nailed in this book. This is one reason why I like a year like none other as well. What you address, is something that sadly, will probably never be seen in a publish mass market book. As society needs to "protect" children.

Enough of a rant, you did an amazing job and I am glad to see an individual who does not shy away from the reality in the world. I do agree that the state and stance on mental health in america is woefully inadequate.

Starting the sequel.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2014
Goddamn. This, and that AN, is beautiful.
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 13 . 10/30/2014
very good!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Great story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2014
Damn! That was quite a finale!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/28/2014
Jesus fuck! Soooooo... Harry has a mum again?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/28/2014
Yes yes YES!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
That must have impressed some people. I hope ol' Lucy was in the audience.

Typos:

Madam Maxime
*Madame Maxime
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Great story!

All the plural weapons have an apostrophes before the s. Wrong.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
Great story!

Misses used in place of Madam doesn't seem quite right. If you really want to say Mrs, the correct spelling is Missus.
Silverrain chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
That was a absolutely wonderful chapter.

While I appreciate the long chapters. I must point out that ff only allows one review per chapter, even if one is not signed in unless cookies are manually erased. This may be contributing to the low number of reviews this story has as compared to stories of similar quality. Of course the number of words contributes as well.

Typo: best was neatly made
*bed

There have been a few apostrophes before the s when plural form of a noun was intended. I think they were all names.

This story is awesome, and I'm delighted to have found a new author to enjoy. I'll be looking at your original fiction as well. Cheers!

In previous chapters, there were a few places it said Misses (plural firm of Miss) instead of Missus.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Well then," McGonagall said, suddenly aware that she was conspiring with a pair of second-years to begin a chain of events that would probably depose the Minister of Magic, "We shall need to formulate a plan."

Best paragraph yet.