Reviews for Brutal Harry
Accursed Editor chapter 12 . 7/3/2016
" father had lead him" led
"one of the Death Eater's took " Eaters

You used this Sun Tzu quote at the end of another chapter.
Accursed Editor chapter 11 . 7/3/2016
" Youtube " I highly recommend you post names of songs with artists, as it is likely that FFN will destroy the links entirely later, or that the songs will be deleted from Youtube…or, further future, that Youtube will go down.
"Hermion said as " Hermione
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2016
"affiliation with cannon." canon, but you probably noticed that and left it as a curator's prerogative.
"I pulled out a die and rolled randomly. And rolled the Hungarian Horntail. Go figure." Thank you!
"The thee Slytherin's raised " three Slytherins
«arena," Came Ludo Bagman's voice,» came
"feel it's magic bound " its

But what of Flamel, I must wonder?
Accursed Editor chapter 9 . 7/2/2016
"Nicholas Flamel" Nicolas
" how effect a Headmistress she has been," effective
Accursed Editor chapter 8 . 7/2/2016
"Penesieve" Pensieve
"the ministry's attention:" Ministry's

Combustible lemons, sure, but what about combustible lemon [i]drops[/i]?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2016
"the best was neatly made" the bed
"secrete a lockpick" secret
"an individuals captivity. " individual's
"definition of 'discrete testing'" discreet (subtle,
"Azkaban's words were simple" wards
Guest chapter 4 . 7/2/2016
"I am not a bannana!" banana
"Hogsmead" Hogsmeade
" a pale blond with an otherworldly expression" blonde

I am moved.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2016
"too much free reign" rein
Gtopia chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
i hate it when authors put him in gryffindor, using a bunch of excuses XD. the hat takes your wants into consideration but it doesn't do what u want, if you display slytherin qualities above all others, you're going into sytherin end of.

oh well, cant expect anything different from the thousands of others stories that put him in gryffindor when he shouldnt, this stories pretty good so far :)
Girlwhowaits92 chapter 8 . 6/24/2016
I now have so much love for Uncle George, he will forever be remembered with much affection
smiles2go chapter 13 . 6/22/2016
Very exceedingly excellent. Filled with so much tension and intrigue you literally cannot stop reading. You are a very talented writer and I hope you never stop.
HauntingHarmoni chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
This is extraordinarily dry and verbose for the topic. It's a wonderful topic and idea, but you've removed the warm happy feelings that make the world of Harry Potter so wonderful. I understand that this is just an opinion and that some people enjoy this style of writing, but to me it is akin to reading a scientific report on the growing of grass. I hope in your future endeavors you decide to show slightly more human intaction and emotion. There is a twilight story based on abuse that balances both the intricate side of abuse and the depth needed for a good story. This story has a good concept but it is crusty. I hope you find other readers who enjoy this story, but I am intrigued as to how it was rated so high. Best of luck, and I hope you can use this review to improve your writing in the future.
ciel.livide chapter 12 . 6/4/2016
thank you for the generous response to my pedantic Brit-picking! Do let me know if you are ever in need of a UK proofreader.
ciel.livide chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
Oxford University just doesn't work like that. No one gets a place without an interview and tests, and you certainly could not join halfway through the year. There aren't dorms; students get rooms within their colleges. We'd say completed our university educations or completed our degrees, not "collegiate educations". It's a term, not a semester. Sorry to Brit-pick but these things really do take me out of the otherwise excellent story!
ciel.livide chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
English schools have headteachers, not Principals; no idea what a Superintendent does; and it's the Local Education Authority which had oversight of state schools in the 90s. Oh and it's the Department for Educationnot* Ministry of Education) although prior to 1992 the DfE was the Department for Education and Science. (end of pedantry)
2,557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »