Reviews for Brutal Harry
Brian chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
The final chapter had Love, with all the glory of its capitalized twelfth english alphabet. Myrddin's twig and berry infused lemon drops, you're bloody twit!
suziq968 chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
Yes! Brutally beautiful. You are amazing and, in my opinion, completely right about love. I also agree with you about how his character has developed. I'm so excited to read Harry hero!
suziq968 chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
As hard as this is to read, you're doing a great job. I always had a bit of a problem with Harry being so able to overcome his abuse. It's definitely not the average response.
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
Exceptional entertainment
desireejones99 chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
Sacking your Head Law Officer does not bode well for your constitutes, well the law abiding ones at least
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 11/9/2015
Malfoy never understands that his ambitions are not others ambitions. The ambitious and cunning that he may have had is overshadowed by his slavery to tom
desireejones99 chapter 4 . 11/9/2015
One thing the wards, you would think after the warning they might have been tuned up a bit. Tbhough Ki guess Dumbles put little faith into the warning about Malfoy(Bad faith) which is dropping the ball once more, which makes Dumbles continue to seem very inept
desireejones99 chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
I am very happy to see the McGonagal I expected from the first scene of book 1. So refreshing to see what was promised instead of the milksop easy to roll over forgettable witch JK made her
Sleepygirl68 chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
I enjoyed reading your story and look forward to reading the sequel.
Thanks for writing and sharing your story with us.
CCBottle chapter 11 . 11/7/2015
Hermione talking to a stranger about Harry's traumatic childhood was bad enough but now it will be all over the news because of her. Hopefully it teaches her to respect people's privacy.
Tony McNucklz chapter 5 . 11/4/2015
harry is far to forgiving towards herione and McGonagall for revealing his abuse. he should be enraged. feel like he is being forced to relive it every time someone else apparently knows. its such a colossal betrayal he should have lost his nut again. more violently attempted escape to get away from Hogwarts then violence against them would have been expected.
Tsamoka chapter 13 . 10/30/2015
This is one of the most realistic versions of how Harry's home life would have shaped him I have ever seen. Thank you for writing this. I don't know how JKR justifies the trash she writes. Keep up the good work! :)
lakelady8425 chapter 3 . 10/25/2015
It was supremely satisfying to have McGonagall tear into Dumbledore and Snape for their unconscionable behavior toward Harry. It was also gratifying to see Hermione's parents do what any loving parents would do and have her removed from such an unsafe environment. I'm really enjoying your story.
joshjoe chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
Some good stuff here. McGonagall in particular is much improved and more likable than most versions, I can actually respect her here. I particularly liked her speech about Harry to the students. Dumbledore explained as neither evil nor idiotic, but simply over-busy and old is a nice compromise between keeping to his actions in canon, but also explaining how a good-intentioned person could allow horrific acts under his watch. (Ignoring his plans in canon to sacrifice Harry, which doesn't take place during this period.) Harry's theft of the Stone (without a motive to do so) seems out of place. Overall though, despite his more believable reaction to childhood trauma, I find this Harry more likable than the canon Harry, who mostly achieves success through luck and the efforts of others, mostly his parents and Hermoine.
The1NightOwl chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Lol. That's an interesting way to end a rant. Amazing story 10/10 would read again.
2,497 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »