Reviews for Touch Me
Really enjoyed the writing style, was alot better then in a lkt of romans
anonymus chapter 1 . 3/2
riskeybusiness chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hermione indicating she has slept with Ron (barf) made me stop reading it. Unnecessary to have it in the story
Torigagged chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I like that Hermione was in a garter belt & stocking and think Ginny should also wear them.
farfrom7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I actually really enjoyed this. As a lesbian, it was extremely satisfying how you wrote this. Lesbian smut written by straight men is damn aweful, and it's pretty obvious by the way you wrote this that you know your shit.

On a side note, it usually really bothers me when I read fics with characters that were a part of my childhood swearing. Weird. I know. Sex? No big deal. Have one of them say 'fuck'? Takes me out of it completely.

That being said, "Yes, well, if you don't fuck me soon, I'll be forced to take your lunch money."
Was one of my favorite parts in the story, and was damn sexy as well.

So yeah. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Good story. Read it before and loved it!

nymphogirl chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
that was so good i loved every second of it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Thank you for this story I hope there's Part 2? I liked boys in grade 1-7 I'm in grade 9 now and I like a girl every time I see her I feel like kissing her. I told my Mum and dad I think I might be a lesbian but they said "no you don't sweetie" I don't they understand what I'm going though
Sydnie chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Bitch your a homo smoking is bad for you yo sick lesbian
Jenny chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Absolutely loved the story :) really well written!
I would have liked just a little bit more pussy licking, the amount of times I have imagined Hermione licking me out! It would have made it a tiny bit better for me!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
:)(: Amazing. Honestly, the smoking added a bit of flavor to the hotness and sexiness of the story and I will never have an issue with lesbian content. The way you lead into the sexytimes is amazing and helps the story ultimately just flow right on through. It's very erotic but tastefully so and the use of imagery and the descriptive details are extraordinary. Super loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
GreedyGreedo chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Really great story, with a couple of 'gem' moments, and a particularly believable plot.
You did ask for some criticism though, all I would say is to cut down on the 'biting down on bottom lip' phrase - I see the point you are trying to get across, a sort of timid suppression of emotion, but with the level of skill demonstrated in this story, I'm sure you could find other ways of conveying this idea.
As I said though, on the whole a fluid and believable plot that does a good job of encapsulating the individual personalities of the two girls involved.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014