Reviews for Touch Me
Very good. I would have hermione be even more smart though, using big words. Then having ginny be impressed by that. Next have ginny be the dominate one again but have her cum first
Bob chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
Wow, really well done! Usually stories like this are so poorly written, unrealistic and downright bad. The writing itself is excellent, clear and very visual. I could so easily picture everything that was happening as I read without the slightest hesitation. Even a little poetic in places. So many writers don't realize that an erotic story is not all about the graphic sex. I was as interested in everything else going on as I was the sexual elements, which is very impressive to me. I admit I found this story because I was horny and the thought of those two together is a huge turn on, but he quality of the writing took me off guard. So thank you for bringing something so much less shallow to my evening! :-)
Criticism chapter 1 . 8/26/2017
Judging by your author's note! You can't handle the criticism! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
That was so sexy. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Smoking is bad for littlekjjknkjnje
Sorry about that my sister is drunk
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Loved it man. I'm an aspiring writer myself and this is pretty good :D Keep it up man
Kuuhaku chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
Ginny
Helping girls realising they are lesbians since 1999
Hi chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
You are without a doubt the best writer I have seen on when it comes to grammar, but i did find a couple mistakes
-The correct spelling is sync, not synch
-bellybutton is normally written as two words. Thanks! :)
Hi chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Without a do
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I wouldn't smoke in real life, but when two very hot witches do it, it's sexy as fuck.
Megan Antill chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I LOVED it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
What it usually really bothers me when someone like you make that the character is already dating or she or he is already boyfriend or girlfriend of someone else and you make them to cheat on them for not reason.
Negativetalke101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
But it actually isn't good to smoke and I hope you know that. And I really didn't like that you said that thing about the getting bad teeth. Bad fanfic if I ever saw one!
Jamie chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
This was the hottest Ginny and Hermione sex fanfic I've ever read! I found myself becoming wetter after every word I read. You really know how to write the original character's personalities and combine them to make a really sexy and erotic story. Usually reading about smoking would make me nauseous, but the chemistry was so abundant between them that I felt quite the opposite! The only problem I had with this story was that it ended. Keep it up!

Jamie