Reviews for Touch Me
Criticism chapter 1 . 8/26
Judging by your author's note! You can't handle the criticism! XD
That was so sexy. Keep it up!
Smoking is bad for littlekjjknkjnje
Sorry about that my sister is drunk
Loved it man. I'm an aspiring writer myself and this is pretty good :D Keep it up man
Kuuhaku chapter 1 . 4/27
Ginny
Helping girls realising they are lesbians since 1999
Hi chapter 1 . 3/18
You are without a doubt the best writer I have seen on when it comes to grammar, but i did find a couple mistakes
-The correct spelling is sync, not synch
-bellybutton is normally written as two words. Thanks! :)
Hi chapter 1 . 3/18
Without a do
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
I wouldn't smoke in real life, but when two very hot witches do it, it's sexy as fuck.
Megan Antill chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
I LOVED it
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
What it usually really bothers me when someone like you make that the character is already dating or she or he is already boyfriend or girlfriend of someone else and you make them to cheat on them for not reason.
Negativetalke101 chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
But it actually isn't good to smoke and I hope you know that. And I really didn't like that you said that thing about the getting bad teeth. Bad fanfic if I ever saw one!
Jamie chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
This was the hottest Ginny and Hermione sex fanfic I've ever read! I found myself becoming wetter after every word I read. You really know how to write the original character's personalities and combine them to make a really sexy and erotic story. Usually reading about smoking would make me nauseous, but the chemistry was so abundant between them that I felt quite the opposite! The only problem I had with this story was that it ended. Keep it up!

Jamie
Perosn chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
hot
MiraculousMeg chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This is amazing!
You should definitely do more with luna and cho.
Made me question my sexuality
Not a bad thing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Smoking is bad for u! HA HA! But it seriusly is.