Reviews for Touch Me
I wouldn't smoke in real life, but when two very hot witches do it, it's sexy as fuck.
Megan Antill chapter 1 . 10/25
I LOVED it
What it usually really bothers me when someone like you make that the character is already dating or she or he is already boyfriend or girlfriend of someone else and you make them to cheat on them for not reason.
Negativetalke101 chapter 1 . 8/7
But it actually isn't good to smoke and I hope you know that. And I really didn't like that you said that thing about the getting bad teeth. Bad fanfic if I ever saw one!
Jamie chapter 1 . 7/5
This was the hottest Ginny and Hermione sex fanfic I've ever read! I found myself becoming wetter after every word I read. You really know how to write the original character's personalities and combine them to make a really sexy and erotic story. Usually reading about smoking would make me nauseous, but the chemistry was so abundant between them that I felt quite the opposite! The only problem I had with this story was that it ended. Keep it up!

Jamie
Perosn chapter 1 . 6/13
hot
MiraculousMeg chapter 1 . 4/25
This is amazing!
You should definitely do more with luna and cho.
Made me question my sexuality
Not a bad thing
Smoking is bad for u! HA HA! But it seriusly is.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Really enjoyed the writing style, was alot better then in a lkt of romans
anonymus chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
hot
riskeybusiness chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Hermione indicating she has slept with Ron (barf) made me stop reading it. Unnecessary to have it in the story
Torigagged chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
I like that Hermione was in a garter belt & stocking and think Ginny should also wear them.
farfrom7 chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I actually really enjoyed this. As a lesbian, it was extremely satisfying how you wrote this. Lesbian smut written by straight men is damn aweful, and it's pretty obvious by the way you wrote this that you know your shit.

On a side note, it usually really bothers me when I read fics with characters that were a part of my childhood swearing. Weird. I know. Sex? No big deal. Have one of them say 'fuck'? Takes me out of it completely.

That being said, "Yes, well, if you don't fuck me soon, I'll be forced to take your lunch money."
Was one of my favorite parts in the story, and was damn sexy as well.

So yeah. Good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Good story. Read it before and loved it!

GRIC