Reviews for You Came For Me
jtangel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Very nice! I hope you'll write the next part where they manage to get Burt as well.. or is Burt going to die?
peruser chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
This is a pretty good story for a zombie apocalypse! Blaine is like Alice from the Resident Evil movies. A one person badass wrecking crew! Zombie apocalypse movies don't usually have happy endings. Things usually end up being about survival. I'd love to have more of this story to see how things turn out. Do Blaine and Kurt save Burt and Carol? Are any of the students on the bus infected? If they make it back to Dalton, Will any of them be let back in? Since Dalton is a front for government training, will its officials have some way of testing the refugees to make sure they aren't carrying the zombie virus? I hope that this isn't a one-shot. It has enough potential for a couple more chapter if the author wants to.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Wow, Blaine is super badass. I liked this oneshot, really cool take on the zombie thing :)
KlaineLover chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Great Story please continue this!
Bunnyakafay chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Awesome. Wish there was more to read. Kick ass Blaine. :D
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Man I love zombie stories :D
Lord of the Power Button chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was really good

Is that the end though?

I really hope theres more
klainebows4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
THIS. IS. AWESOME! I love this already!
struckbycarsondreams chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
OHMYGOD! I normally don't read this type of zombie apocalypse stuff...even with Klaine...but the way you portrayed this is just spectacular! I like how you solely explained that the zombie apocalypse was cause of a mutation in a virus rather than some random occurrence. Also, dominant!Blaine is hot...he's all I have a machete and swish I cut the zombies head off and watched it roll across the floor. Haha. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE! AH! ABD SOON! xD
Bagting Hangin chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love this! Blaine seems so cool. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. This fan fic is so great! It gave me goosebumps while reading it! I love how you can change the plot and make zombies attack McKinley that's incredible! And I love you wrote about Kurt and Blaine they are my freaking absolute couple!

~BananaGleek