Reviews for Naruto the Stampede
The Fox Sage chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Why don't you continue the first chapter and turn it into a full story, i know you can do it, this is a one in a million story idea
Rain of the Forest chapter 30 . 3/23/2014
killer4853 chapter 8 . 1/4/2014
10wolves chapter 30 . 2/6/2013
Oh... My... God... This was... beautiful... I don't think you know... how much I love Trigun... I was literally freaking out in fan-crazed bless reading this. All the memories... It's such a good series... I watched the whole thing like 2-3 times cause it just makes me so happy Oh thank you for this Now I want to watch it again!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 30 . 11/21/2012
holy crap! thank you, and I'm a little ashamed to admit I did a happy dance when I learned knives was alive
tartanarmygirl chapter 29 . 11/19/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww... kawaii!
Skye Guardian chapter 29 . 11/4/2012
Update, please. I want more Vash-Naruto!
Remzal Von Enili chapter 29 . 10/10/2012
hmmm I'd like to toss a idea out, what if the biju are residue from the plants? onew that were killed or soaked up hate from the people. you could even give kyuubi a copy of knives memories and or personality
23 chapter 28 . 9/19/2012
Ramen & doughnuts? Ew. Just ew.

Fuck, now I wanna eat doughnuts with milk!
Skye Guardian chapter 27 . 8/7/2012
icecatfire chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
this story is good and everything and i love it but... why are the chapters so short? no offence o-o
TwiceMarked chapter 26 . 3/14/2012
Alright, I really enjoyed this series of one shots, but when you say compete, do you really mean, you know, that you are not going to write anymore? Please right some more, this last chapter was one of the best ones so far, but we don't know how it really ENDS yet!

Loving the work, keep it up (please)
Remzal Von Enili chapter 26 . 3/9/2012
oh wow thank you! I was so surprised and happy to see that I could help give you ideas. I really enjoyed the chapter.
Remzal Von Enili chapter 25 . 1/12/2012
THIS. STORY. IS. AWESOME! I love trigun and I love naruto but your the only person I've seen who blends them in sutch a way as to make them fit yet still retain some of theyre seperate qualaties!
Blackholelord chapter 22 . 12/4/2011
I like the idea behind the story for this crossover, but is possible to make a long version of the story. Basically longer chapters?