Reviews for You Can't Always Get What You Want
fattidumpling chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I've been looking for a great Cara-Darken fanfic, and I believe I've now just found my favorite... I absolutely adored this! Could you please continue this and write more chapters?
alli chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
interesting story! i'm excited to read more :D
meridian-rose chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Very true for Darken, frustrated at his brother's preoccupations with anything other than running the empire properly :D

It's also nice to see Jennsen fleshed out into a capable young woman who is as devious as her brothers when the need arises.
Rondabunny chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Cara and Darken will always be a great puzzle to put together. Maybe it'll be fun to uncover their feeling to each other or even make some flashbacks to their past relationship. This story is intriguing. You can develop it further.
Team Mordsith 3 chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
It dissappoints me that there aren't more reviews on this. This story is terific. I can't wait for more. Please, please, please update. :D
meridian-rose chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Darken wearing curtains was such a wonderful visual :D

I loved Darken's observation of Kahlan 'Did she really think he had limited his activities to the bed?'.

'Cara' is more than just her name, it's how each character says it, how they perceive her, here. She both longs for Darken to say it, and yet won't give an inch to him. They're both so stubborn and prideful. But Darken won't give in yet :D