Reviews for Pulling Together
Briana chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
So I literally cannot stop reading this. The way you write really is, flat out phenomenal. I can picture everything so vividly which is very rare for stories on this site. Excellent job! PLEASE update soon!
sckraut12 chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Please continue. I like it.
friedlikebacon chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
pleaseeee update! i'm dying over here lol. Love love love this story! Brilliantly written!
friedlikebacon chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
YYESSSS! I've been waiting for that moment! Update asap! I'm excited to see how this will go down for Kris. I feel bad for her not knowing. Seriously, update ASAP!
allieisrandom chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Wow, LOVE this! As you always say to me, brilliant chapter! Poor Kris though :( At least Jean and Junior are doing alright, but I'm curious about Dani and wondering if Laura exists in this fic and if Jean and Pablo are finally dating already.

AMAZING STORY! KEEP IT UP! :D
friedlikebacon chapter 3 . 7/18/2011
I was so pleased to see you update! Such a sad chapter but you wrote it so well. Please update soon. This story really is fantastic!
allieisrandom chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
Wow. WOW. WOW. I'm speechless. I almost cried during that chapter...your story is even sadder than mine is! Junior dying is bad enough, but MATT? (of course you probably feel the exact opposite way...but either one...sooo sad! D;) I especially like your description of the mourners at the funeral and Matt's will. Poor Jean is left with practically nothing! (Matt doesn't have a bedroom, BTW, he lives in the bunkhouse...just in case you want to fix it, but this chapter is so amazing that I don't think most people will notice anyway). Matt leaving Pete out of his will makes even more sense than Junior leaving Isabelle out of his will, at least Isabelle wouldn't just gamble the money away!

LOVE IT! WELL DONE!
friedlikebacon chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Wow! Didn't see that one coming about Matt. This was a fantastic chapter and very well written. I can not wait to see what you have in store for this fic. It's gonna be great. Update soon!
allieisrandom chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
That is one of the best and worst things I have ever read-extremely good but- *sob* - Matt is DEAD! D; I feel so bad for him and for Junior and Dani and for Kris once she discovers that Matt is dead and that it wouldn't have happened if she hadn't left! Although I suppose that we'd essentially be writing the same story if he survived (I'll update Come Back To Me soon, I promise!) This is very rare for me to say, but I actually wouldn't mind a Krunior ending for this fic now that Matt is out of the picture. As long as it somehow has a happy ending for Dani, too! I'm guessing that she and Kris are going to be really good friends, now that they have an even more really terrible awful thing in common than losing their families-the men that they love both DIED :(
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
What the heck? Matt died? This is already WAY better than the S4 that doesn't exist! PLEASE update soon :)
SouthernGirl45 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I like it please update asap
wildfirefanatic08 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Terrific Summary! :) I really enjoyed the first chapter. Please update soon - Oh and PLEASE keep Gillian and O, along w/the rest of the cast. They were my 2 all time FAVORITE characters (alongside RJ). Thanks. xoxox :)
allieisrandom chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Okay, here's my comments:

LOVE the details in your first paragraph. You are an amazing writer!

Love the dialogue and the scenes between Kris and Dani And Kris's line about, "who would've thought that Dani would be the last person she saw there?"

I can't say that I agree with the way that you seem to be going with the love triangle (I'll take a wild guess, Matt dies and Kris marries Junior?) but I'll accept it because it already sounds like I'm going to like it MUCH better than the real nonexistant season four :)

KEEP WRITING :D

p.s. I wrong a fic called Come Back To Me where there's also a car accident the night Kris leaves Raintree