Reviews for FTI: Fairy Tale Investigation The Slipper
Guest chapter 4 . 7/4/2013
Elle and Princeton together are just.. Agghhh too cute I can't handle it. So adorable together. I hope by the end of the mission they end up together!
But I bet Eila will get in the way somehow. I already don't like her, even though we haven't seen her at all o.0
It's been a while, but I hope you update it eventually.
TrueBlackRoses chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
Wow! this story is fantabulous!

The fairy tales are my favorites ever and I do have a very soft spot for the investigative novels/series, and the way you put both together as if it were the most natural thing in the world... fantastic!

I love to see a woman kicking ass and hope to see some action soon, and some steaming hot scenes between Elle and Prince too... there's nothing like an adrenaline fed make up after a good fight!

Please, don't take too long, and don't forget about this fic.

"Let there be Lightman!"
HauntedApple chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
This is a really nice story. I think that it is finny that they are talking about Elle and she does not even know it
blackangel2073 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
Simply an awesome story! It is so creatively written and I love the references to various fairy tales. Can't wait to to read more of it, update soon ;D please
Ruan Chun Xian chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
First of all, thank you for the review, it was very much appreciated! :D

Second, this story is AMAZING! I can't wait to see Cinders kick ass! I feel like this should be made a movie! I love how you weave all the spy devices so flawlessly with their original fairy-tale objects!

Hope you update soon!
Moxie Tortuous chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
What happened? This is a FANTASTIC story and you just stopped. :( I hope you update soon. :D
Moxie Tortuous chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh my God... It is a fantastic story, I love it to pieces. Update soon, can't wait to read what happens next. :D