Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
"I broke your scowl" made my day. Love it!
rashew98 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
OOh. I can finally breath, now that i know this is ending well. Breathing feels good.
Congrats for this amazing story, which beautiffuly mixed angst with and incredibly true and deep romance. I really liked your characters, and their behaviours upon each other. Anyway, thanks :)
CRMediaGal chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
This was spellbinding and emotionally gripping from beginning to end. Thank you for making cry, clutch my chest, and become so deeply affected by your story.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
"Then you would just have a wet demon. Without an unyielding belief, relics have no power, no matter what religion."

-So find one who truly, truly believes. Luna Lovegood comes to mind; she believes in a LOT of stuff. And there are many priests in Britain, some of whom would believe Hermione and Snape, at least once they take a look at Snape.

I do hope that Draco can come up with a good idea (or at least some names of people who owe Snape an awful lot).
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Oh, my. Just when it seemed like they were going to start moving into sweaty snugglebunnies, the Evil Monster appears. I don't know what Snape said to it, but I suspect it's going to be a Very Good Boy for while.

And of course Snape saving lives is highly suspicious, so of course he has to go to the Ministry and be interrogated. I don't blame Hermione for getting them both out of them right quick.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
It would serve Snape right if he went through an afterlife Disneyland and found that Albus was forever trapped in the Small World ride. And then was allowed to wave at the Headmaster as he went by...(Tom, of course, would be in the Haunted Mansion, forever stuck listening to the 'doom tomb' bit whenever the seats got stuck, while Lucius would be performing as one of the Four Yalies).

But I don't blame Severus for worrying-after all, the answer he received to 'but what of my soul?' was not encouraging.

I don't think Hermione is ready to go Narcissa's route-but you know, if Lucius is dying *anyway*...
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
"If you need immediate income, then I would say administrative assistant. How are your organizational skills?"

Hermione smiled like a shark.

-I hear the music from JAWS already.

And Narcissa should be admired by the Wizarding World the way Lily Potter is; she made the same choice. But she won't, of course.

I have a good idea what Hermione is thinking, and I'm not surprised those Dark books are noticing her more.

But she really should have looked at that folio. I bet those books want to save their master.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Oh. My. God.

Thank you for the assurance. I appreciate it greatly.

I do love the various precautions that Snape did write for Hermione for Spinners' End, as well as the ones that Hermione made up (although if I were her, I wouldn't mess with the basement or any locked cabinets, just in case. Plus, I wouldn't feed any of the house elves after midnight. Just sayin').

And what a ghastly death for Narcissa, undoubtedly to be followed soon by her grieving husband.
squeaky521 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Oh my goodness! That was wonderful. So in depth, clearly very well thought out. I loved it. Thank you for sharing this!
squeaky521 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
Ok, I'm reviewing before even reading the chapter. Just wanted to say I love your beginning AN. Too funny!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
"You need to figure out what you want, Granger. You always knew what to do once you figured out what you wanted."

-Oh, how right Lavender is.

The problem is that Hermione is beginning to discover what she wants, but not quite yet.

And having to house hunt with no funds doesn't help much. (can't she live in her parents' old house?)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
He probably would have swallowed his tongue if he knew she'd dubbed it 'the eyehug' in her head.

-Snort, giggle. And I'm she didn't permanently break his scowl. That would be awful! She and Snape are getting along rather well, really; at least he knows she understands what Crucio is really like.

And Ron? He said he'd be happy for her, Yeah, right. *Sure* he would. At least he went away quietly; if she had been seeing one of the Healers he would have brought the house down.

I suspect Hermione will be moving out of the Weasleys pretty soon. Doesn't Harry own Grimmauld Place?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Why are you making it sound as if I am doing something terrible when it was your idea?"

-Yes, why is he? I think he's regretting letting their relationship get this close. I think no matter what she does, he won't like it.

"It's just so hard to lose someone like that. You don't understand how it feels inside."

-Hello? Parents? Australia? How soon we forget.

I'm very glad you're alive. I can't tell you how upset I was when I thought you had died thinking we all hated you."

-Can't imagine where Snape would get *that* idea. Walking away without even bothering to close his eyes could make a bloke feel like he's not wanted, after all.

But Hermione treats him like a person, and not a piece of meat to have fun with or neglect. I suppose that's the best Snape can expect. By the way, has he been exonerated yet, or is the Ministry just waiting for him to recover to have him Kissed?
Errow chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Wow... This was pretty amazing. I read it in two days, and only out it down because I had to. Honestly though... this was just amazing.

SS/HG has always been a pairing I like, but never one of my favorites. You have changed that, I believe. Maybe it was the way you developed such an amazing friendship before the romance was even mentioned, or the way you write such amazing sentences. At times, I was laughing at Hermione's witty comments, and at times, I was crying because it's so beautifully sad.

So... Yeah. I loved this, and this is now one of my favorite pairings. I'm going to go read some of your other stuff now.
kiokukara chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Aww, so god (and you) they figured out a way to hear for her to hear him! Thank you! *Clasps hands and dances with joy.
1,073 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »