Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
pherede chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Okay, first off, this is SO DARK and SO GOOD and the emotional investments were SO HIGH. The horror elements were almost unexpected, but extra creepy for all that, and the demon-ridden Lucius... ARGH so good.

Second of all, do you have medical experience? I'm a nurse and I looooove catching glimpses of real pathophysiology, medical knowledge, and realistic injury and recovery in your work. I'm sure you understand- the story comes first and nobody reads fiction without being willing to suspend disbelief, but that little extra bit of verisimilitude just MAKES the fiction.

So good. SO GOOD.
LJKBananagirl chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
So original. Literally spell binding to read. Thank you
TPalesh chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
Wow! What an utterly wonderful story... Very well done! Sure, it's tragic for Hermione.. But a deal is a Dealeven if it's made with a demon. They love each other and this binds them, even though she's blind a deaf to him. Great idea to let her hear and fell him through leglimens. It's more intimate than just seeing and hearing him. So, thank you for this beautiful story.
melonka chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
Thank you for reading this story. This story is a little bit different then others. I read this per one morning. I really like it!
NaomiK chapter 13 . 8/5/2015
I thought this would only be a Silly love story, but it turned into quite the action/suspense/drama, didnt it? :)
Absolutely loved it ofcourse, even if snape wasnt very snape-y for most of it, haha.
guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
LOLOLOL. The first chapt got me laughing till I cried! Hermione's reaction when she remove all of Snape's hair :'D I would pay hundreds just to see that scene come alive (okay maybe not that much but you got how badly I would love to see it)!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
GOD THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME? I. I NEVER EXPECTED SUCH A HORROR MOVIE PLOT IN THIS FANDOM LIKE EVER FUCK THIS IS SUCH A GOLD MINE.
Aschenbroedel chapter 13 . 4/11/2015
Alright, this ending made me cry, and I am not even sure why. But it was good, definetly.
Oh, and 'everyone has their own demons to wrestle'? Clever, very clever.
Loved the friendship between Hermione and Lavender, loved that Lavender and Draco spoke (I think that might be the first fic I ever read where those two had any bonding whatsoever), loved the description of Narcissa in hell, and generally loved most of it.
So yeah, though Of Muggles and Magic is still my favourite story of yours, this one is also rather high up.
sarcastic chapter 13 . 2/19/2015
So a good sequel could come from this. I can't remember off the top of my head, but I read another story where Harry had Snape or Draco in his head, and it was interesting. A lot could go from there with Hermione and Severus. Great tale.
sarcastic chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
I think I may be a little traumatized from the demon stroking himself lmao
sarcastic chapter 9 . 2/19/2015
There's no justice, nothing HP won an Oscar. Haters.
mak5258 chapter 11 . 2/15/2015
So I'm reading this on my phone and it's 3am and it's dark and you have this wonderfully creepy build-up, and just when I'm starting to get properly nervous about her dealing with the demon, my phone vibrates and tells me I need to plug in my charger. I jumped so badly I was in the other room before I realized what had happened.
We'll done! This is a fantastic story :)
- M
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Loved how your promps were developed in your story and especially the extra credit for torturing TR. Ha
What a great read, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Absolutely agree.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Good irk, obviously brightest witch of her age
1,111 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »