Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
Moonchild1212 chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
THis is such a beautiful story. I'm so glad I read it again!
Thank you for all of your lovely work!
Moonchild1212 chapter 7 . 4/28/2014
Oh dear lord that was an awesome chapter!
carowren chapter 13 . 4/24/2014
This was an incredibly creative story. I loved it! You are a wonderful writer.
falyakfire chapter 13 . 4/17/2014
Loved this story!
j-jip chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
This fic was amazing. I've fallen in love with your writing. It was fantastic and enthralling and I adored the beginning (especially Hermione's interaction with Severus when he was in the hospital). Just... amazing.
Aynonymous chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Your description of the demon creature is extremely impressive. Gave me chills just imagining it, honestly, it was utterly terrifying.
Fabularia chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Another, in many ways, exciting story. You know, sometimes I think you should be a published writer who doesn't have to write disclaimers for her stories. That would bring justice back into the world:-) Your plots and twists are great. Be that as it may, I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. Bye.
FeelingUntouched chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
to make it seem like crying is the best thing to do while having sex, since it will only make it more perfect -that has to be a rare talent. so thanks for sharing this talent with us!
JullyBean chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Why is ron sleeping in ginnys bed?
Terahlyanwe chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Holy shit, this is hands down my favorite fic so far! :)
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
"I broke your scowl" made my day. Love it!
rashew98 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
OOh. I can finally breath, now that i know this is ending well. Breathing feels good.
Congrats for this amazing story, which beautiffuly mixed angst with and incredibly true and deep romance. I really liked your characters, and their behaviours upon each other. Anyway, thanks :)
CRMediaGal chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
This was spellbinding and emotionally gripping from beginning to end. Thank you for making cry, clutch my chest, and become so deeply affected by your story.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
"Then you would just have a wet demon. Without an unyielding belief, relics have no power, no matter what religion."

-So find one who truly, truly believes. Luna Lovegood comes to mind; she believes in a LOT of stuff. And there are many priests in Britain, some of whom would believe Hermione and Snape, at least once they take a look at Snape.

I do hope that Draco can come up with a good idea (or at least some names of people who owe Snape an awful lot).
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Oh, my. Just when it seemed like they were going to start moving into sweaty snugglebunnies, the Evil Monster appears. I don't know what Snape said to it, but I suspect it's going to be a Very Good Boy for while.

And of course Snape saving lives is highly suspicious, so of course he has to go to the Ministry and be interrogated. I don't blame Hermione for getting them both out of them right quick.
1,083 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »