Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
j-jip chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
This fic was amazing. I've fallen in love with your writing. It was fantastic and enthralling and I adored the beginning (especially Hermione's interaction with Severus when he was in the hospital). Just... amazing.
Aynonymous chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
Your description of the demon creature is extremely impressive. Gave me chills just imagining it, honestly, it was utterly terrifying.
Fabularia chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Another, in many ways, exciting story. You know, sometimes I think you should be a published writer who doesn't have to write disclaimers for her stories. That would bring justice back into the world:-) Your plots and twists are great. Be that as it may, I'm looking forward to the rest of this story. Bye.
FeelingUntouched chapter 8 . 12/2/2013
to make it seem like crying is the best thing to do while having sex, since it will only make it more perfect -that has to be a rare talent. so thanks for sharing this talent with us!
JullyBean chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
Why is ron sleeping in ginnys bed?
Terahlyanwe chapter 13 . 8/20/2013
Holy shit, this is hands down my favorite fic so far! :)
arcangeldjr chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
"I broke your scowl" made my day. Love it!
rashew98 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
OOh. I can finally breath, now that i know this is ending well. Breathing feels good.
Congrats for this amazing story, which beautiffuly mixed angst with and incredibly true and deep romance. I really liked your characters, and their behaviours upon each other. Anyway, thanks :)
CRMediaGal chapter 13 . 7/30/2013
This was spellbinding and emotionally gripping from beginning to end. Thank you for making cry, clutch my chest, and become so deeply affected by your story.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
"Then you would just have a wet demon. Without an unyielding belief, relics have no power, no matter what religion."

-So find one who truly, truly believes. Luna Lovegood comes to mind; she believes in a LOT of stuff. And there are many priests in Britain, some of whom would believe Hermione and Snape, at least once they take a look at Snape.

I do hope that Draco can come up with a good idea (or at least some names of people who owe Snape an awful lot).
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Oh, my. Just when it seemed like they were going to start moving into sweaty snugglebunnies, the Evil Monster appears. I don't know what Snape said to it, but I suspect it's going to be a Very Good Boy for while.

And of course Snape saving lives is highly suspicious, so of course he has to go to the Ministry and be interrogated. I don't blame Hermione for getting them both out of them right quick.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
It would serve Snape right if he went through an afterlife Disneyland and found that Albus was forever trapped in the Small World ride. And then was allowed to wave at the Headmaster as he went by...(Tom, of course, would be in the Haunted Mansion, forever stuck listening to the 'doom tomb' bit whenever the seats got stuck, while Lucius would be performing as one of the Four Yalies).

But I don't blame Severus for worrying-after all, the answer he received to 'but what of my soul?' was not encouraging.

I don't think Hermione is ready to go Narcissa's route-but you know, if Lucius is dying *anyway*...
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
"If you need immediate income, then I would say administrative assistant. How are your organizational skills?"

Hermione smiled like a shark.

-I hear the music from JAWS already.

And Narcissa should be admired by the Wizarding World the way Lily Potter is; she made the same choice. But she won't, of course.

I have a good idea what Hermione is thinking, and I'm not surprised those Dark books are noticing her more.

But she really should have looked at that folio. I bet those books want to save their master.
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Oh. My. God.

Thank you for the assurance. I appreciate it greatly.

I do love the various precautions that Snape did write for Hermione for Spinners' End, as well as the ones that Hermione made up (although if I were her, I wouldn't mess with the basement or any locked cabinets, just in case. Plus, I wouldn't feed any of the house elves after midnight. Just sayin').

And what a ghastly death for Narcissa, undoubtedly to be followed soon by her grieving husband.
squeaky521 chapter 13 . 7/2/2013
Oh my goodness! That was wonderful. So in depth, clearly very well thought out. I loved it. Thank you for sharing this!
1,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »