Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
French-Lo chapter 13 . 5/7/2016
Nice story!
Haleyyx chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
Heartbreaking, yet so sweet. I love all of your stories.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/26/2016
Omg, i don't like the way this is going...
not at all
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2016
FOR CHRIST'S SICK AURETTE YOU BETTER FIX THE PROBLEM, OTHERWISE I'LL LOSE MY SHIT.
love u
xoxo
FloggingBri chapter 13 . 4/14/2016
This was an amazing story! I love how different you made it. Great work!
gigglymonkey12 chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
This has to be my favorite story out of all the ones you've written. Beautifully done.
vickety chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
Wow. Thanks.
Dainty Black Iris chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
What a hauntingly beautiful story. I was so terrified reading it and realizing its dark elements but am glad I read it all the way through!

Your style is also amazing. Can't wait to read your other stories! And your dedication to Mr. Aurette - lovely. :')
Lheto chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
What an epic journey :D I loved it!
HawthorneScarlet chapter 13 . 12/16/2015
This story had such an unexpected twist to it, adding the whole demon spiel really took this story to a whole new level, it's so unique!
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
I have this thing for deformities. At the same time, they're like, super romantic, and yet still horrifying to me.
pherede chapter 13 . 10/31/2015
Okay, first off, this is SO DARK and SO GOOD and the emotional investments were SO HIGH. The horror elements were almost unexpected, but extra creepy for all that, and the demon-ridden Lucius... ARGH so good.

Second of all, do you have medical experience? I'm a nurse and I looooove catching glimpses of real pathophysiology, medical knowledge, and realistic injury and recovery in your work. I'm sure you understand- the story comes first and nobody reads fiction without being willing to suspend disbelief, but that little extra bit of verisimilitude just MAKES the fiction.

So good. SO GOOD.
LJKBananagirl chapter 13 . 10/19/2015
So original. Literally spell binding to read. Thank you
TPalesh chapter 13 . 9/4/2015
Wow! What an utterly wonderful story... Very well done! Sure, it's tragic for Hermione.. But a deal is a Dealeven if it's made with a demon. They love each other and this binds them, even though she's blind a deaf to him. Great idea to let her hear and fell him through leglimens. It's more intimate than just seeing and hearing him. So, thank you for this beautiful story.
melonka chapter 13 . 8/25/2015
Thank you for reading this story. This story is a little bit different then others. I read this per one morning. I really like it!
1,122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »