Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
Guest chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Loved how your promps were developed in your story and especially the extra credit for torturing TR. Ha
What a great read, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/8/2015
Absolutely agree.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2015
Good irk, obviously brightest witch of her age
Guest6 chapter 13 . 2/8/2015
I just happened upon this story and I LOVED it, read it all in one go. It was incredibly perfect! The romance, humor, suspense, action and tragedy were an excellent combination. I even got a little emotional at one point, and books NEVER make me cry, so you know how deep and touching your writing is. Thank you for sharing this amazing story. It is such a beautiful tale!
Guest chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Awesome
Story Please chapter 13 . 11/23/2014
I truly enjoy your writing. The level of emotion and complexity of your storytelling is breathtaking. Thank you for this one. It was amazing.
Snaperipper chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
Loved it.
riskeybusiness chapter 13 . 10/17/2014
That was like an insanely emotional episode of supernatural. Was slightly confused by the interception of the other demons/angels. But all in all I loved it.
angel897 chapter 13 . 9/8/2014
a thrilling and dramatic story to read
EwigeStudentin chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
A marvelous story! Your writing style is alway a delight, but your plot prowess is even more awe-inspiring. Your stories are so novel they take my breath away. Posting all the different prompts at the end of this story makes me even more awestruck because of seeing how you managed to tie all of them together into a wickedly clever story. You kept me on the edge of my seat - or my bed since I'd been reading there - for a long Sunday lie-in.
Lucius was so scary I think I'll have a related nightmare today. The ending was a relieve - so glad they figured everything out! *phew*
jensteed chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
Yet another amazing story, you write such truly interesting and unusual works that I never know what's going to happen next.
jensteed chapter 7 . 7/9/2014
Ooh nice creepy, zombie-ish Lucius demon yoke. That was fab.
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Aww poor Snape, stuck in that condition and no one seems to give a damn! Except for Hermione, of course :) excellent start
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
all my favorite snape/granger stories are yours.
TheirYellowPaint chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
I'm really late to the party but I just have to say...wow. Phenomenal job. I loved this story so much I couldn't even be bothered to write a review until now because I was so busy clicking Next, lol.
And where to begin? Everything from the (quite epic) overall plot to the subtle nuances of the Snape/Hermione relationship was handled so well and with such thoroughness it actually felt like an extension of the books. There was laugh-out-loud humor, brilliant (and terrifying) bad guys, heart-wrenching romance...and the writing? There were times I would literally reread a sentence because the words flowed so beautifully together. Oh, and did I mention the characters were believable as themselves? Sheesh, I could go on and on.
Long story short this is truly a masterpiece and you deserve all the awards :)
1,114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »