Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Why are you making it sound as if I am doing something terrible when it was your idea?"

-Yes, why is he? I think he's regretting letting their relationship get this close. I think no matter what she does, he won't like it.

"It's just so hard to lose someone like that. You don't understand how it feels inside."

-Hello? Parents? Australia? How soon we forget.

I'm very glad you're alive. I can't tell you how upset I was when I thought you had died thinking we all hated you."

-Can't imagine where Snape would get *that* idea. Walking away without even bothering to close his eyes could make a bloke feel like he's not wanted, after all.

But Hermione treats him like a person, and not a piece of meat to have fun with or neglect. I suppose that's the best Snape can expect. By the way, has he been exonerated yet, or is the Ministry just waiting for him to recover to have him Kissed?
Errow chapter 13 . 4/9/2013
Wow... This was pretty amazing. I read it in two days, and only out it down because I had to. Honestly though... this was just amazing.

SS/HG has always been a pairing I like, but never one of my favorites. You have changed that, I believe. Maybe it was the way you developed such an amazing friendship before the romance was even mentioned, or the way you write such amazing sentences. At times, I was laughing at Hermione's witty comments, and at times, I was crying because it's so beautifully sad.

So... Yeah. I loved this, and this is now one of my favorite pairings. I'm going to go read some of your other stuff now.
kiokukara chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
Aww, so god (and you) they figured out a way to hear for her to hear him! Thank you! *Clasps hands and dances with joy.
pottohipamus chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
"This one is dedicated to Mr. Aurette, because all of my fics have only ever been love letters to him…"
I must confess, as much as I enjoyed this chapter, indeed the entire story, this line just trumped the whole thing and set my little heart all aflutter.
pottohipamus chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
"You always styled yourself a Ravenclaw, but that just meant you did a hell of a lot of reading before you went rushing off like a fool." ...aptly put. So generous of you to lend to your (borrowed) characters a bit of the flair with words you possess.
petalpink chapter 13 . 3/27/2013
Oh my gosh! I can't believe it's taken me so long to read this story, I was missing out. I read this in 3 hours, I couldn't put it down. I've been walking like a zombie all day today but I regret nothing. You're one of my very favorite SSHG authors, and this fic is no exception. Absolutely spell binding! I hope you write for a living in real life, because you have such a gift! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
I love it. Wonderful!
Aisha04 chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Amazing story
Moonchild1212 chapter 13 . 1/19/2013
AWESOME! Wow, this story was great! THank you so much for writing! I loved the demonology aspect of the Dark Mark.. and I can so see Narcissa lashing Voldie...
Thanks again!
Take care,
Katie
Thirteen Ravens chapter 13 . 1/17/2013
Thumbs up! Argh...Demons...
Thirteen Ravens chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Woah... wish I didn't have work tomorrow so I can finish reading this...
Thirteen Ravens chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
They could always Sever Severus's Dark Mark arm...

Love the idea of Snape's books having a malignant presence in the room. (When I was a child and a book frightened me I'd have to go and push it under my parent's bed so it couldn't get me...How a kid thinks eh?)
Thirteen Ravens chapter 4 . 1/17/2013
Nooo...I don't want another dead Snape, I've just read two fics where he snuffs it...!
*bites nails*
Thirteen Ravens chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Awesome start. :) I love how H freaks out about S's hair and eyebrows.
Resa Aureus chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
I have to say, this was rather good. Quite good. It reminded me of a sort of tragedy in Greek mythology - debts always being squared, unconventional justice, loss of limb or senses or sacrifice, doomed love. You have great writing abilities. I noticed not a single comma or period or letter out of place. Kudos, my friend. I don't really favorite stories often, but this one definitely merits. Bravisimo.
1,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »