Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
naru894 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
i am hooked ;)
Belle86 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Hurray! Another story! This is an excellent beginning. Can't wait to see what else will be coming our way. And yeah, I think it was kinda a bad idea to consummate their feelings during a time a grief. Even though, some people think things like that can bring comfort. Since Ron and Hermione only ever seemed to dance around the subject of "their feelings" for each other, sleeping together probably just makes things worse.
CallistahFF chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Absolutely loved it! Very much looking forward to future chapters. :)
Mother of Tears chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Awesome beginning! I can't wait for more.
black hair ribbon chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Yeah! A new story by one of my favorite authors. This looks to be a good one. I really like the opening chapter. Thanks for the story, and for something to look forward to. (Besides the movie which will take up a lot of tissues - sob, sob.)
ann may chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great start!
arynwy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
"You can't scowl! I broke your scowl!"

Only you. *hugs*
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great! Another Aurette story! I LOVE your SevMiones! And this is going to be great as well, I think! Poor Severus! Taht msut be the worst torture! Oh dear gods! Don't let him lose his voice! Not his voice please!

Thanks for another great story!
Gyvir26 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
An excellent start to what will no doubt be another wonderful story. Will the character and reader torture be as great as it usually is? :)
Widow767 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Yeah! Another fic! Loving it :)
Last Laugh chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is a very captivating first chapter, a perfect hook. Polished indeed, I anticipate the next installment~

Thanks for the read~
Charlotte8184 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Brilliant as always! I hope the next installment is up really soon!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I left my review on TPP as Solaris_Snape. But marking it here for updates in case I fall behind in my reading lol.

Brilliant so far :)
zeldamaddie chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Brilliant as always! I'm pretty excited for this one and it's only the first chapter! :)
Dark Lady of the Circus chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
It always makes me so happy to see your name in my inbox for an update alert. And your timing was perfect, cause the email just before it had completely ruined my day. But my afternoon is salvaged, thanks to you. Yay! I cannot *wait* to read more of this story. The premise is absolutely heartbreaking, but, in your infinite amazingness, you managed to make me laugh out loud more than once. I have to go now, or I'd gush more. In summary: you rock, update please.

May your dreams include serpent attacks,

1,082 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 .. Last Next »