Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
arynwy chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
"You can't scowl! I broke your scowl!"

Only you. *hugs*
TequilaNervous chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great! Another Aurette story! I LOVE your SevMiones! And this is going to be great as well, I think! Poor Severus! Taht msut be the worst torture! Oh dear gods! Don't let him lose his voice! Not his voice please!

Thanks for another great story!
Gyvir26 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
An excellent start to what will no doubt be another wonderful story. Will the character and reader torture be as great as it usually is? :)
Widow767 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Yeah! Another fic! Loving it :)
Last Laugh chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
This is a very captivating first chapter, a perfect hook. Polished indeed, I anticipate the next installment~

Thanks for the read~
Charlotte8184 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Brilliant as always! I hope the next installment is up really soon!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I left my review on TPP as Solaris_Snape. But marking it here for updates in case I fall behind in my reading lol.

Brilliant so far :)
zeldamaddie chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Brilliant as always! I'm pretty excited for this one and it's only the first chapter! :)
Dark Lady of the Circus chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
It always makes me so happy to see your name in my inbox for an update alert. And your timing was perfect, cause the email just before it had completely ruined my day. But my afternoon is salvaged, thanks to you. Yay! I cannot *wait* to read more of this story. The premise is absolutely heartbreaking, but, in your infinite amazingness, you managed to make me laugh out loud more than once. I have to go now, or I'd gush more. In summary: you rock, update please.

May your dreams include serpent attacks,

DLoC
x1Serenity chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I am simply in love with your stories. Normally I don't review, but I have to say I will for the rest of the stories you write. I can always count on you to finish all the stories you've started. Ever since your fanfic, "Of Muggles and Magic" I started looking out for more stories from you. It's incredibly brilliant! Hope you post more in the future!
2742416 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Fabulous beginning! I cant wait to read more.
2742416 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Fabulous beginning! I cant wait to read more.
Sharkeygirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Great start! I'm glad to see Hermione and Snape interacting, and she's so gentle with him! I'm so glad you're writing another story, and can't wait to read more!
Miskacz chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love your writing please updatet soon :o)
heartmom88 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
You're alive! Yay! And back with what promises to be a fabulous story.

I wonder how late Hermione ended up being for her cinema date... and just how supportive Ron was(n't).

All beak and no plumage, indeed. *snort* You have such a way with the Queen's language!

Looking forward to reading more soon!

hm88