Reviews for Yea, Though I Walk
CyBr3 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Yay! Another chapter. I can't wait for another!
marianne le fey chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I know it's easy to get annoyed with Ron and just wish he'd hurry up and get out of the way but his pain is palpable. The scenes of the two of them together are horribly uncomfortable. It's sad that he still comes to her room at night if only to sleep in the other bed. I've never wished this before, but I do hope you let them salvage their friendship from this mess.

The scenes with Snape are very touching. I love that being mute and immobile was all it took for Snape to allow someone to grow close to him...

And Lucius has been admitted. All these complications aren't due to the Dark Mark are they? I'm not sure how you'd overcome that...
amethyst-rose chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
This was amazing! It is so well written and just wow. The plot is so clever and the injuries that Snape has are so well thought out. You cover such delicate issues so well.
MelodySwanMills chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Loved the second chapter!I look forward to reading more!Please update again soon!;)
Lignala chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
That's an interesting fic. I like it. The relationships building between Pr. Snape and Hermione seems unusual though. Are they going to be friends or more?

And I like the way you depict how they "discuss". Have you personally experience such discussion or does it come from books? Because that something I used in the past when around my grand parents.

Thanks, I'm looking forward next chapter.
writerdragonfly chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Loving this so far. Great job!
BelfryBat chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
A fantastic beginning, I can't wait to read more! :D
use2b2t2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'm confused at this as it is repeat of last chapter was this a re-edit inadvertantly posted as chapter two? Either way I like it

Mare
marianne le fey chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I'm so glad you're posting more angst! Although I do love your fluffier stuff I love it even more when you start tugging at our heartstrings!

This is a very different feeling fic. It's a teensy bit Tattered Man but your Hermione is wildly different, much more knowing. It never ceases to amaze me how easily you seem to create these scenarios where the two of them can come together realistically. I have to admit I gave in to my curiousity and snuck straight over to TPP to read the next chapter - and will doubtless do the same with the rest!

Very excited to have you back!
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Sooo, today Weird Al releases his video for Perform this Way, his new album drops tomorrow, I discovered that there are Lego instructions in PDF form (I can rebuild those that met there untimely demise), my town's water is back and safe for drinking, and YOU HAVE A NEW STORY! This is such an exciting monday! Huggles you to a downy soft death!

Now, i'm going to read a real book... maybe you'll write one of those one day *wink*...

I'm prepared for this rollercoaster! I know it'll be a somber one, so the bits of humor really caught me off guard. All beak and no plumage. lolz

I think this is the second, maybe third time, you've taken away his voice in the story. You know that kills me. Why are you doing this to me! Torturous Wench! You shall have your comeuppance!

Yours truly

Weird Al Yankovic Alfred Matthew Yankovic Twenty Seven NARF (just say naarrrf, just say narrrrf)
Bunnyhops chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
another bit of brilliance from you, love. great start. had me laughing at the baby bird bit! my husband looked at me like I was nuts. thanks for that, by the way! heehee
GabriellaJaeger chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Yay! You are back! So excited to read another of your stories! Great start to this one, I love the way you re-introduced the characters in such a coincidental manner. Hopefully you don't make Ron too much of a prat, he's not my favorite character but I don't think he's nearly as evil as some writes make him out to be. Looking forward to the next chapter!
sneakyslytherin chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I swear on my tattoo of the dark mark, im quite serious here, that i have never asked for an update from anybody. Dont worry im not asking you either. I would just like to say that in a single chapter you have hooked me and express how happy i would be if an update would follow soon. I shall be waiting, however long it takes!
RaShelli chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Yesss! Great to see you back with a new story, dear Aurette!

Wonderful beginning of what I'm sure will be another instant fave :)
WayfaringStranger1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Really enjoyed this beginning, from the crushing grief to the realities of a hospital in times of war. It is such a great way to re-introduce the characters to each other: the lack of verbal ability and utter helplessness is a brilliant device and I'm very much looking forward to H. and S. interactions. And you managed to give it a dollop of dark humour too, and someone we'd want to slap some compassion into (yes, Michael Corner, that means you). Brilliant stuff.
1,121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 .. Last Next »