Reviews for Lost in the Woods
LSK chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
This is great writing, and after the obligatory Bank awkward humor, you had me sqeee-ing way before anything "romantic" happened. I especially liked the house (oh, snowy mountain cabin hikes, never able to keep up. Though usually I'm chasing sensei...) and family teasing, and Ryouko finally seeing Ryoushi's cool hunter side, and of course, all the puppy cuddles! I think some of my love for this particular part of the story is its similarity to my own life; going to the family cabin in winter and dogpiling with all 5 people and 6 dogs... And somewhat awkward social interactions *haha*
Anyway, I loved it!
3Hinata Uzumaki3 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Uuggghhhhhh! The cuteness! *shields eyes from the rays of Moe*
superman89 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Watched the anime and it left you wanting a little more with the way it ended. You filled that small gap nicely. Not an over abundant amount of fluff. Just the right amount to leave it nice and sweet on the teeth...hehe

Great job...
Karl Skywalker chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Excellent story!

I enjoyed it very much :D It is very sweet and romantic. There are only few typos. I also enjoyed how Ryoushi's brothers teased Ryouko :D I think the story could be a bit longer and I would love to see the Bank's reaction to the engagement between Ryoushi and Ryouko.

Good luck for your future stories!
GrrDraxin chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
First! Ok, that I couldn't help saying...

It was very nice and romantic, I liked it and it suited things. Not much more to say, but it's a good story.