Reviews for Downhill From There
anyctophilian chapter 1 . 8/10
i know im yeaarsss late joining this wc ficts..but i hv to leave comments tho'. i really loooove your neal sickfic! i just tend to like more sickfic way better than whumpfic such as gsw or any torture kinda thing..if you still there and still want to write any neal sickfic...i'll be forever grateful to you...please...
oneandten chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I have came to the realization that I am not the only soul who happens to like when characters that I like from tv shows to be sick... I am not alone
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Aww! 3 Absolutely loved this. This made my night:) Too adorable! :D
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love this! Super cute!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I just loved this os :) It was very...interesting and pretty funny.
Me├┐li.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
gotta love peter and how he keeps his promise!
poor neal!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awesome!
Nearly the same thing I had in my mind during Power Play. After that episode I was like 'hey, gimme Neal/Peter/elevator scene already'.
I see someone else beat me to that LOL
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Poor Neal! Ugh, you should have seen the grimmace on my face while reading the puking/dry heaves scene.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ah, I feel so bad for Sick!Neal. Pretty proud of only-slightly awkward Peter though. Great job!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Lovely bit of H/C there
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh~ Poor Neal! Being Sick In Such A Small Space. But I Gotta Say, That Malcolm Guy Was Super Efficient & Hard Working! X3 Great Fic.
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awwww. Neal is so sweet when he's vulnerable. That seems like a really strange thing to say...

Props to Malcolm for being awesome. :D
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love it! Thank you so much for these sick Neal fics!
lenya1365 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I love hurt/comfort stories or angsty ones. They are my favorite. It seems like only one out of maybe 10-15 fanfics are interesting to me. You got the characters voices just right. I look forward to reading more fics from you.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 6/19/2011