Reviews for Downhill From There
oneandten chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I have came to the realization that I am not the only soul who happens to like when characters that I like from tv shows to be sick... I am not alone
HighOnAWindyHill chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Aww! 3 Absolutely loved this. This made my night:) Too adorable! :D
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I love this! Super cute!
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I just loved this os :) It was very...interesting and pretty funny.
Me├┐li.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
gotta love peter and how he keeps his promise!
poor neal!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awesome!
Nearly the same thing I had in my mind during Power Play. After that episode I was like 'hey, gimme Neal/Peter/elevator scene already'.
I see someone else beat me to that LOL
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Poor Neal! Ugh, you should have seen the grimmace on my face while reading the puking/dry heaves scene.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Ah, I feel so bad for Sick!Neal. Pretty proud of only-slightly awkward Peter though. Great job!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Lovely bit of H/C there
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Oh~ Poor Neal! Being Sick In Such A Small Space. But I Gotta Say, That Malcolm Guy Was Super Efficient & Hard Working! X3 Great Fic.
Taisi chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awwww. Neal is so sweet when he's vulnerable. That seems like a really strange thing to say...

Props to Malcolm for being awesome. :D
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love it! Thank you so much for these sick Neal fics!
lenya1365 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I really enjoyed your story. I love hurt/comfort stories or angsty ones. They are my favorite. It seems like only one out of maybe 10-15 fanfics are interesting to me. You got the characters voices just right. I look forward to reading more fics from you.
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Cute!
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
That was a unique story plot. I really liked it, especially an awkward, helpful Peter.