Reviews for Times Gone By
MorwennaTheWicked chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I could see Aveline there in her official capacity, but the thought of trying to get her into a ball gown is funny.

Poor Fenris, free but still a slave to his emotions.
serenbach chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I love your Hawke and you capture Fenris and Varric really well. Great job! :)
wishtly chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Wonderful! I love the changes of emotions throughout this story! It's light-hearted at at the beginning but definitely gives way to being very deep and actually sad. Your mastery over the shifts of emotions in scenes and characters is phenomenal and aids in making this a great, heat-strings-tugging one-shot!

Anyways, I love your stories and I love how you can draw such emotions from characters that are not your own and how you can manipulate the plot and/or scene to your liking to display the emotions that the characters feel!

Keep up the great work(s)!
anesor chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
The idea of Aveline at the opera is nearly as amusing as Fenris. He does have some expensive tastes, but Aveline? :D A carriage from Hawke's esatate to near the Vuscount's palace is indeed conspicuous consumption, perfect for the upper class, right? ;)

The composer and Maker may be inspiring Fenris, but he's missing that freedom is not just about leaving. Poor guy.

Varric is great, he's always great.