Reviews for The Secret Life
CSG chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
OK, Honestly i'm not trying to flame you i swear. You need some one to recheck this for you. The mistakes are so many it takes away from the story. I cant go on anymore due to the grammar issues. I usually can overlook them, but you're misspelling their names. You might have more reviews if you would fix the issues because it seems like a nice story. Sorry!
CSG chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Did you have a pre-reader? You needed one.
CSG chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This was a cute concept, but did you have anyone look at it before you posted it? I usually do not say anything at all, but this story has the plot to be good it seems. You do need help with your grammar though.
sexymama25 chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
can't wait for the next chapter
TwiHard01TeamEdward chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
thanks :)
booksxforxlife chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Why would you make them get divorced that quickly. I have never read a fanfic where Bella was so rash and stupid. They would fight to create drama and would eventually get over it, not get divorced. You should have someone read over your stories before you post them.
Godschildtweety chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Really good
emroseliz chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
great chap
sexymama25 chapter 14 . 8/25/2012
Update as soon as possible can't wait for the next chapter
reobessed chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
ahhhhh
and whattttttt
love the story
ecrosth chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
great chapter..lol
ladytwi30 chapter 14 . 8/13/2012
finally its all out there as well as the babies
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Awwwww YAY! Did Edward and Jessica sleep together? I hope not! Until next time :))
ScandalOlitz4Ever chapter 13 . 4/10/2012
TWINS! YAY BABIES CULLEN ON THE WAY :) Can't wait to read more :) PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
jkp13452 chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
Hey Monica,

You seemed to be doing really well with this story! I love the way you took the story. I was reading a couple months ago and I came across this story that I loved and was similar to this. If you give me your email I can send it to you because it's no longer in fanfiction. Oh in our authors note at the end you spelled séance like that and it's supposed to be spelled sense.

Jaimini