Reviews for Intercom
Ferrilsblood chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Please... PLEASE do a sequal where Lutecia tells her what Vi did XD I wanna see her reaction, especially with the white devil overhearing it... bottom line... HILARIOUS! HAHAHAHA XD
Marq Fyori-Josdyas Auricor chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Boy, I so don't want to be in her shoes when Nanoha and/or Fate catch wind of this. lol

10 out of 10.
NeverEverFaceTheDark chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
this was... absolutely hilarious. absolutely frickin hilarious. i experienced several severe laughing fits in front of my computer and regrettably my family as well throughout reading this story. thank you very much. hehe. he. he! genius.
EXpertUS chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
wahahahahahaha... I crack lol
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Rofl! That was awesome! I was laughing all throughout. Very nice! XD
Ramiel Salbazier chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You know, I don't usually read Shadowverse.. But this is so funny! XD Good job
yuiseppe chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Teeheehee! I still snicker even though I've read this before on AS. But I must have missed this gem the first time round: "! Lutecia thought again. In fact, she just kept thinking that. It might keep the words out."

Pure gold man. (Garyuu and eleffants were also extremely giggle-worthy)
Sniperk chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Now, THAT's something. I just had to wait (looks at the clock) 20 minutes before writing this. Comedy fics out of crackfics are hard to pull off, and you do with a mastery that few have.

RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Yes, this is canon Shadowverse. Don't worry, I won't unsay it. :p

Now, in consideration of the fact that my AS review was lacking... this was absolutely hilarious in every way. XD I was choking with laughter simply from the exchanges between drunken Vivio and Rio, and then I lost it completely when Vivio announced she'd had "shex".

And of course, poor Lutecia. Now people will know her name for months thanks to this little event. We can only hope Nanoha never overheard!

All in all, a wonderful edition to Shadowverse and way better than anything I could have ever come up with. :D Fav'd!
DezoPenguin chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
When I read this story for the first time, I had to bite my lips and clench my jaws to stifle the laughter for fear of waking up my wife, who was napping on the couch (Protip: Do not wake one's spouse from a sound sleep if one is a growned person with urgesh who wants to have shex any time in the near future. _- ). When I reread it this afternoon before we all started nagging you to post it here for mass consumption, no napping was going on, so I was able to break into loud, repeated guffaws. The bit about the door being locked...then not locked...was what finally got her to inquire into my health.

I'd try to put together a more coherent review, but...this was just as funny as all heck from beginning to end, great line piling on top of great line. Purely awesome comedy!
dragonblack chapter 1 . 6/18/2011